Guest cococrust

ep 02 c-sub

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BEGWNAC5

OST - Superstar

http://www.sendspace.com/file/tf3wdt

OST: Trax - Tell me your love

http://www.sendspace.com/file/zkhymm

Guest hellochloe

@HelloDreamer: Nah I don't think it will be following the manhwa that much. In the manhwa, they're already in love and Jung In comes to interfere after that. And they married for love too. 

But stuff from the manhwa I hope will be used for the drama is:

1) MG gives Mary one of his rings (in the manhwa it was a skull ring, but in the drama I see a cross ring? so let's hope he gives it to her biggrin.gif)

2) MG cuts his hair, and looks like Goku from Dragonball. 

I also have a question about the drama, the photo in MG's guitar case. He says its Soo Young. Is it his mom? 

Guest gorejuicegrl

I've only watched the 1st episode but what I've seen so far looks promising. It's interesting and all the actors are great!!!

JGS is so hot in this drama, i kept waiting for him to appear in every scene. ;)

MGY is as cute as a button and there's definitely chemistry between them.

Can't wait for the eng subs of ep.2, i just watched the 1st episode thrice now. I guess you can say that I'm beginning to get addicted to this drama. Well, I think saying "beginning" is an understatement. LOL! :P

Guest shakethesky

@gorejuicegrl

Check out midnight-dreams.com they have most of episode 2 subs up on their site for YT.

And I agree  I kept hoping JGS would pop up in every scene! Mae Ri + Mu Gyul scenes are the best.

I didn't know much about Kim Jae Wook before this drama, but he [his character anyways] seems likeable enough. I didn't think I'd like him for some reason haha.

Episode two is up

http://www.midnights-dreams.com/2010/11/marry-me-mary-ep-2-1-english-subs.html

soft subs DL LINK

Kim Jae Wook's character at this point is not that appealing

but im looking forward to what he can bring on the table.

Will he be too adorable that you cant help but love

the second lead or will he turn out to be a possessive JERK!

So yeah i cant wait to look deep into his character.

Why do i feel that even if MuGyul looked like a homeless guy

he is in fact well off...and if that would turn out correct

then bring out more cliche, show! lmao

Since this is based on a manhwa, I was wondering if it was available anywhere. Especially in English. As for the show, I'm already totally in love with the Mae Ri/Moo Kyul couple. As far as I'm concerned, the whole drama couple just be the two of them hanging out, fighting, getting drunk together, etc - I'd be happy.

I also have a question: Is anyone else not really feeling the secondary girl? She just doesn't (yet) seem that appealing.

Guest hellochloe

Since this is based on a manhwa, I was wondering if it was available anywhere. Especially in English. As for the show, I'm already totally in love with the Mae Ri/Moo Kyul couple. As far as I'm concerned, the whole drama couple just be the two of them hanging out, fighting, getting drunk together, etc - I'd be happy.

I also have a question: Is anyone else not really feeling the secondary girl? She just doesn't (yet) seem that appealing.

Hi nikkibell! The manhwa is an online manhwa and thus is available online, though only in Korean and due to copyrights issues, I don't think it will be translated to english like other manhwas. You can read the Korean version here: http://cartoon.media.daum.net/series/list/mary

And the secondary girl is a character created especially for the drama version, not found in the manhwa. So, I think the addition of the character is to balance out the cast so that it's 2 guys and 2 girls? happy.gif

Although in the manhwa I did found a similar looking character. She seems to be quite smitten with MG and somehow ends up falling on top of Mu Gyul. Very funny scene laugh.gif

Guest stephchan86

can anybody tell me where you guys are reading the manhwa? scanlations, raws? anything? i really want to read it to know a little of what will happen throughout the drama :) i read somewhere that so far the manhwa and drama are kind of different o.O well thanks in advance :D

Hi nikkibell! The manhwa is an online manhwa and thus is available online, though only in Korean and due to copyrights issues, I don't think it will be translated to english like other manhwas.

And the secondary girl is a character created especially for the drama version, not found in the manhwa. So, I think the addition of the character is to balance out the cast so that it's 2 guys and 2 girls?

Thank you o much, I'll be sure to check out the manhwa. Hopefully it gets licensed in America one day.

I suppose it is just a case of Korean dramas having that formula of two love triangles with four characters. <_< Hopefully, the new character doesn't take away from the dynamics that are in the original story.

Guest Sarang^DBSG

thank you so much for the fast subtitles!! It cured my marry me mary addiction after watching the first episode! I love the chemistry between MGY and JGS!!! I cant wait to see MGY and KJW!!! XD

hello i'm newbie in this thread.. :D

i saw u post download link for softsub ep2.. do you have link for softsub ep 1? hope u can also share it here..

thank u so much in advance..

edit : i'm sorry.. becoz of too much of excitement, i forgot to thanks to u for the earlier link..

leslie_lei, thanks for the download link softsub ep2!! thank u.. :)

First episode ENGLISH subtitle has been released!

http://www.yellowcinema.com/k-drama-mary-stayed-out-all-night-2010/

This drama seems to be popular with us non-koreans, even though the Korean ratings suck.

Both the subtitles were done by "Midnights Dreams", merely put into .srt softsub format by others.

Guest LiLyBloSSoM

waaahhhh... thank u so much for the link.. i've been waiting for the DL of the softsubs. do u have the link for episode 1 too? can u share it with me? i will appreciate it much.. God Bless! hehe...

You can get the subs from AM-Addiction... they have subs for both episodes up already.

I love this drama so much! MGY's character here is so different from her role in Cinderella's Sister and she has really cute chemistry with jang geun suk. I can't wait until the next episode!

hi there, i hv been waiting for this drama since the announcement came out about Jang Keun Suk gonna be lead in the drama. The lead actress is my new fave actress :). Moon Geun Young. Get to like her from Cinderella Sister.

I wanna ask Leslie_Lei, where can I find the download link for Episode 1 here? I saw that you have shared the Episode 2 at Megaupload. Can you share the link again for Episode 1 at Megaupload? I tried to back track few pages but still unable to find. I have tried those links some of you guys shared here but theres no download for softsubs. Thanks :)

Guest GeunGeunCouple

it was said that WITHS2 subbing team already proposed to sub MMM :)

to those who are looking for the softsubs for episode1, Yellow Cinema has provided a link...

here you go: EPISODE 1

EP1 sub credit also goes to midnight dreams :)

lols.. i have a job interview in a few hours which I should be researching the company and preparing for it, but I am not.. MSOAN is cute. I like the first episode, it has potential. The only thing that makes me cringe is Geun Young's character depiction of MaeRi. I don't know if she's trying too hard to be 'cute' or I just really prefer her as Cinderella's sister. And a few of the parts, her acting was quite horrible (but she's still young).

The drunk scene was adorable, i have to say. And the story is verrrry predictable. Too predictable.

Archived