im trying out PS!

Guest brOkenxdestiny

Guest brOkenxdestiny

--judge if photoshoping is my thing..
yeah! this is my very first time on making something out of ps! ive decided to make a set since a poster will take a longer time, here it is..

p-1.jpgp-2.jpg

i think everything doesnt match at ALL! but i gave it a try. sorry if the font is very ordinary.. i didnt have time to look for something else :tears:

but i would just want to know if ps is my thing.. so i tried it out. please judge my work!

c/c are very welcomed.. say what you want! dont worry i wont get mad..

and yeah.. i would also like to makes some new friends here! :)

credits to: soompi stocks, bruno's patterns..

Guest symphonee.

I like the subtle touch of your set. However, you need to improve on your textwork. Honestly, "shadowing" for text is not the best tool. It makes the text appear too bold against your soft banner. And yes, your font is "ordinary" but ordinary and more simple fonts complement graphics nicely. There's nothing worse than overdoing text with heaps of fancy cursive fonts. Only do it when you feel the need to - if it will enhance your work. Additionally, the only other thing I think might make the set look better is if the horizontal strip of pattern wasn't there. I think the vertical strip would have sufficed. Nonetheless, it's a nice attempt for a newbie. You can't determine whether PSing is your "thing" or not until you produce a few more works (perhaps a graphic because it's larger in dimension). The more you practice, you most definitely do improve - and I'm sure that's to say for most of the artists here. Good effort.

Not bad for a first timer. My first work was way worse than yours (and probably is still worse than u! lol i just do photo touch up most of the time since im not a creative soul). You'll get better with practise though so keep doing more work. You'll know if ps is your thing if you keep trying. I like ps very much but I use it for different purpose ;)

Archived