ASOS sizing!

Guest fionarhz

Guest fionarhz

specifically the heels?
hi there soompiers!

so i wanna order a pair of heels from asos but im a bit concerned with how accurate the size of their shoes are :unsure:

im usually a size 6.5-7 (my foot size is about 23cm), for those of you who've bought heels from them before what size would you recommend?

im particularly interested in this pair... asos heels

thanks! ^_^

edit: sorry forgot to let you guys know, im actually a AUS 6.5-7, not US

Guest mularice

I'm a UK 3.5-4 and their UK 4 is usually too big for me. I tend to get a UK 3. I have wide feet I think but lengthways they are more a UK3.5.. I know in designer brands I'm a UK3.5 (EU36.5) and in high street shoes I'm a UK4 (EU37). Sorry I'm not overly familiar with US sizing...

I'd probably say get a 7 and if they are too big just insole them.

Guest missM.

I've bought asos shoes before. I'm a 7.5 us size, but I order size 6, which is around a us size 8. It's a little loose, but I tried size 5, before and it didn't fit me, but it depends on the shoe as well...

Guest littlemisssavvy

im interested in purchasing a pair of shoes at ASOS as well but have been reading conflicting views on their sizing. Their site says a UK size 4 is a US 6 but I've read elsewhere that their UK 3 would fit a US 6. Any thoughts? Thanks!

Guest Cin De

i wear a 5.5 - 6 in US and i order size 3(heels) from asos

and i think asos 4 is like a 6.5-7 cos i got a size 4 boot from them and its like 3/4 of an inch bigger

They're usually pretty true to sizing. I'm usually a 9/10 in US and I tried on my friend's pair of 10 heels from Asos and it was a bit loose for me. If all else fails and it doesn't fit properly, you can always exchange, the money $$ you'd have to pay is to send them back to Atlanta, GA and they'll send you a new pair that same day.

Archived