Official Sung Si Kyung Thread

saharial

Guest a_lot_dumb

^ he is so not the butter prince!! i reckon Lee Ji Hoon is THE butter prince!! i mean Sung Sikyung might be a lil...느끼해 <how the hell do u say that in english?? Wait...lemme get a dictionary...

Okey dokes..

느끼하다.

To be gross.

To be sleazy.

To be too fatty. < wtf?!

To be greasy.

To be oily.

To be too rich.

credits to this site: http://www.zkorean.com/dictionary.php?dire...rd=%B4%C0%B3%A2

...O...k...

But he's not THE BUTTER PRINCE.

I still love that line in the Banjun drama..."Partner Babo"

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

• Replies 944
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think he's quite popular in Korea, but less well known around here. I'd seen him on banjuns before one of my friends sent me his music and even then i didnt make the connection for a bit >_<

i think he's the only Korean singer my dad actually likes. he and mom were ahving a snooze and i turned down sikyung's album and my dad actaully complained hehe.. he really loves the cover version of 'lately'

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

source: KBS Global

Singer Sung Si-kyung to Give First Solo Concert in Japan

sung_l.jpg

Singer Sung Si-kyung will make his presence known in earnest in Japan by giving his first solo concert there early next year.

He will meet his Japanese fans in person at his concert entitled "Sung Si-kyung's First Live in Tokyo" to be held at the Nakano Sunplaza Hall in Tokyo for two days on Mar. 10 and 11.

In the "K-POP All-Stars in Japan" concert held at the Makuhari Messe Event Hall in Chiba, Tokyo last month, Sung gave a criticially acclaimed performance alongside Wheesung, Lexy, and Hong Kyung-min. In the forthcoming solo concert, Sung will likely impress his Japanese fans once again.

In an e-mail message expressing thanks to his official Japanese fan club named "oaSis," Sung said, "Hello, my fans in Japan. I really appreciate the support you gave me in the latest fan meeting and the follow-up event. I will try hard to perform better for you. Si-kyung."

With his first solo concert for the new year announced, Sung's Japanese fans have high expectations. Sung will sing the title and theme songs of a new soap opera entitled "Spring Waltz" directed by Yun Suk-ho, who led the hallyu boom by directing the drama "Winter Sonata." Sung is now reportedly working with songwriter Kim Hyung-suk for the new drama.

Sung's popularity will likely rise in Japan if "Spring Waltz" is aired on NHK, as Korean soap operas such as "Winter Sonata," "All In," "Beautiful Days," and "Daejanggeum (Jewel in the Palace)" created the hallyu boom there.

Meanwhile, the second issue of "Hallyu Music," which has been published recently as a plus series booklet for the Asian pop culture magazine "Hot Chili Paper," carried a story entitled "Let's Listen to Hallyu Ballads This Winter" featuring exclusive interviews with Korean pop singers including Sung, Shin Seung-hun, Kim Bum-soo, Tei, JK Kim Dong-woon, Yoon Gun, Lee Ki-chan, and Lim Hyung-joo.

• 2 months later...
Guest flopsy

this might sound totally off topic, but does anyone know the name of the song that sung si kyung sings in Spring Waltz? And where I can get the mp3 for it since it's not in the Spring Waltz OST or on his official site.

Guest cherrie.7

this guy has an amazing voice. wonder why no one made a thread of him til now. but yeah.. im new to him though. saw him on xman and he sound amazing when he sings. anyone know where i can get his songs and what song to recommend?

Guest corliss

this guy has an amazing voice. wonder why no one made a thread of him til now. but yeah.. im new to him though. saw him on xman and he sound amazing when he sings. anyone know where i can get his songs and what song to recommend?

haha...i m very new to soompi(where in e world i am,missing out all e action here)....and also very new to him....jus gotten to know him thru my sung seng min(my korean teacher).....hmm..is there any english fansite or official boards to him? cos i can't really read korean well...hahaha...will die from it...hahha...also, is there any places where i can hear his songs? dl links etc...thanks

haha...i m very new to soompi(where in e world i am,missing out all e action here)....and also very new to him....jus gotten to know him thru my sung seng min(my korean teacher).....hmm..is there any english fansite or official boards to him? cos i can't really read korean well...hahaha...will die from it...hahha...also, is there any places where i can hear his songs? dl links etc...thanks

i am working on a fansite and forum at the moment.. will put the link in my sig in about a week or so when its ready to go :)

Guest AzNxSwtAngeL

his english is so sexy... on banjun drama on hwaryuhan sagikkun (...Excellent Cheat??...) he was like:

"Oh no.. my partner!"

"왜? 왜?" <"Why?" - the girl

"My partner...not send the money!! <sigh> Partner babo."

AND I LAUGHED SO HARD I NEARLY WET MY PANTS

성시경 FIGHTING!!!

lol i remember that episode..i laughed crazy too (:

did anyone see his performance on x-man (56th x-man)? during the couple pairings, he sang that song by Na Yoon Gwon to Lee Soo Young...*sigh* his voice sounded so nice!!!!! <3

Archived