Official Sung Si Kyung Thread

saharial

Sung Si-kyung photo_173.jpg PROFILE Name: Sung Si-kyoung Date of Birth: Apr. 17, 1979 Body: 186cm/80kg Title: Singer Hobbies: Playing basketball & piano, Listening to Music Debut: 2000 Awards: MBC Top 10 Singers Pop Song Awards Winner (2003) HOMEPAGE http://sikyung.mu2entertainment.com/ Discography: Vol.1 - Like the First Time --- Release Date: May 4, 2001 Vol.2 - Melodie D' Amour --- Release Date: July 18, 2002 Special Album - Try To Remember Release Date: May 26, 2003 (reRelease Date: July 26, 2005 ) Vol.3 - Double Life ; One Side Release Date: October 15, 2003 Sung Si Kyung Remake Album Release Date: May 23, 2004 Vol.4 - I want to dream again...Release Date: April 8, 2005 Vol. 5 - The Ballads... Release Date: October 2006 Dramas: Punch Dating Now Banjuns: *will add dates in later CFs: LoveLetter: x-men: He made a crash debut in 2000, taking the grand prize in a major musical awards ceremony and drawing the attention of countless pop-music lovers. His dreamy voice and handsome looks helped catapult him to instant stardom. (arirang TV) EVERYONE ADD ALL THE INFO YOU KNOW!!!! and i'll update the main page :)

• Replies 944
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shinny갈쓰

he's a GREAT singer.

oh. he also acted in "DDAERYUH" .... haha wasn't the best, but he did.

anyway he's a GREAT SINGER!!!!!!!!!! ^___^

Guest babietinhyeu

he is so adorable like a teddy bear hahah. I think he has a nice singing voice and he is so cute on loveletter and xman. I love his "kiss" dance on xman lol

Guest happyroach

This can can sing. His voice is like PERFECT for the type of ballads he WRITES ans sings <3

And his English accent is REALLY good despite not being a ABK or anything like that

Genius.

A little cocky and self-absorbed (funny though ;D) at times but it's okay :D

This can can sing. His voice is like PERFECT for the type of ballads he WRITES ans sings <3

And his English accent is REALLY good despite not being a ABK or anything like that

Genius.

A little cocky and self-absorbed (funny though ;D) at times but it's okay :D

heh yeah - he does seem a little cocky, but he seems to be very direct and doesn't puit up a front or be fake. i really like that :)

and besides, if i could sing like that i'd be a bit cocky too :lol:

Guest nep13tune

Sung Shi-kyung to advance to Japan next year

October 31, 2005

Singer Sung Shi-kyung is set to make inroads into the Japanese market next year. He will hold a solo concert in Japan and participate in the recording of the original soundtrack of a TV drama to be exported to that country soon.

In an interview with the Herald Business, Sung said he is planning on holding a solo concert in Japan in March of next year. Though the singer has never held concerts in that country before, he already has a fan club there.

“When I visited Singapore not long ago, my fans met me at the airport. They say they heard my songs via the Internet. I think that is also how my Japanese fans first learned about me,” said Sung.

Sung will perform one of the original soundtracks of the TV series “Spring Waltz,” produced by Yoon Suk-ho, who also produced the popular hallyu series “Winter Sonata.” Sung said he will likely sing the series’ theme song, which he is currently writing along with composer Kim Hyung-suk. The series will be shown in Japan on NHK.

Source: KBS Global @ http://english.kbs.co.kr/entertainment/new...6184_11858.html

Guest SkyRunner

out of all his albums, do you guys have one that you prefer over the others? I think 'Try to Remember' is the only one I've heard in full.

btw, his duet with Kim Jo Han: 사랑이겠죠, is lovely.

Guest rainxbubble

^ i know! i'm wondering the same thing.

i <33 his remake of stevie wonder's lately. his vocals were amazing. and his english was awesome.

sung si kyung rocks my socks =)

Guest *lilyisland*

glad that there is finally a thread about him, I love his voice and music so much....

He is such a great singer...what are your favorite songs??

i really like his voice and

this week, i discovered he's

super good at english

is he from the states

^ i know! i'm wondering the same thing.

i <33 his remake of stevie wonder's lately. his vocals were amazing. and his english was awesome.

sung si kyung rocks my socks =)

He said in an interview once that his sister studied english and he was just able to pick it up well, he's really proud of his English and i think (though am not sure) he studied abroad as well..

my current fave song is off vol 4 - are you doing well, but Lately will always be a first choice cos its the one that got me into him :)

Archived