Official Sung Si Kyung Thread

saharial

Guest cherrie.7

hahah ooo~~ a forum eh? cant wait for that. hmm i cant download stuff at bww2 . the site always changes to "Page cannot be viewed" whenever im trying to download stuff. T_T but yeah.. so jiejunwoo.. your catching up with the shows he's on in xman? did you see the one where ha myung kook replaces kjk to ha myung shi? haha i thought that was cute. but i still prefer ha myung kook + ji jin tei best.

• Replies 944
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Shinhwasux

i DL'd pretty much all of his songs already!!!!! :D

his voice is so unique and distinctive, you know........ he sings with so much passion in his voice! B)

Guest DaizeHeaven

Hi does anyone have the song that sung si kyung dances to on X-men?

its called "kiss me" by blink...i've been searchign allover for it boohoo :tears:

i've watched his dance!! hillarious!!! u all should watch it!!! but, he's still look good, though..

can anyone help me get his album?? i mean, where to download them..

they're really difficult to find..help me plzzzzzzzzz...and plz, not megaupload ...

Guest _erigoo

I like Sung SiKyung. x]

He was soooo funny on BanJun Drama. And that one X-Man episode.. 하명시!!!! Hahahahahaahhaha :lol:

Guest dream_on

ahh i haven't been in this thread for a while. i loveee sung shikyung's new song...the one that is always on spring waltz. i knew it was him right when i heard it. his voice is sooo nice.

DaizeHeaven: i have it! wait a second...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2WY9OCO3

please tell me once you've downloaded it so i can remove it.

Guest ANJEE<3

i have a friend that really likes him...

XD

EEEK OKAY AFTER LISTENING TO HIS ALBUMS... HOLY COW... MY FRIEND THAT LIKES HIM EVEN SOUNDS LIKE HIM... NOW I KNOW WHY HE SINGS LIKE THAT... LOL HE'S IMITATING SUNG SHI KYUNG!!.. I THINK OR WELL WHATEVER.. HAHA HAVE TO ASK HIM LATER ABOUT IT ^_^

:wub: SUNG SHI KYUNG!! :w00t:

Does anybody know whether SSK has any concert planned?

I think he gave one not so long ago in Korea, so I guess, it will take at least another year before he gives one?

he gave one recently in japan.. i wsh i was on that sid eof the world.. london is just too far to go from :(

Guest evelyn168

I just listened to SSK's version of I believe... I gotta say he did a good job... I usually don't like remakes of songs but he did an awesome job.

Guest ANJEE<3

I just listened to SSK's version of I believe... I gotta say he did a good job... I usually don't like remakes of songs but he did an awesome job.

is that in any of his albums??? o.o:

i have all his albums.. btu the titles aren't in english... haha

• 2 weeks later...

yao. can anyone tell me what the name of the song he sung on xman #56 ep. 124 in the couple selection game please? He has an awesome voice... a link magically appearing by PM would be appreciated too. ~_^

Guest nia_5

first time i falling in love with his voice was when i heard ost.scent of love....

really really voice of heaven...

SSK,fighting!!!!

i havent watched taht x-men yet .. sorry >_< maybe you can clip it and pm me it and i can help ?

didn't realsie the pic was a tube link

will listen when i get home, but frok the text - it doesnt seem like a sikyung song

http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/...pid-1004087900/

the song is KiTae- na yoon kwon 1.5 - expectation :)

si kung did a duet with him on it recently - na yoon kwon rocks :) awesoem singer

i havent watched taht x-men yet .. sorry >_< maybe you can clip it and pm me it and i can help ?

didn't realsie the pic was a tube link

will listen when i get home, but frok the text - it doesnt seem like a sikyung song

http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/...pid-1004087900/

the song is KiTae- na yoon kwon 1.5 - expectation :)

si kung did a duet with him on it recently - na yoon kwon rocks :) awesoem singer

wait... so the singer's name is Na Yoon Kwon?

Archived