BECK- mongolian chop squad (live-action)

Guest moa.lovefuwa

Guest moa.lovefuwa

adaption from the popular manga/anime
NOTE: i searched the forum for a topic about Beck live action but didn't find one so i'm posting this topic.

BECK: MONGOLIAN CHOP SQUAD

genre: slice of life, music, slightly romance but very subtle.

beckliveactioncollage.jpg

It was announced that a live action of the popular rock-and-roll manga/anime Beck- Mongolian Chop Squad had been adapted and will be released in Japan, fall of 2010.

TRAILERS:

trailer 1

trailer 2

The story revolved around the lives of a group of rock-and-roll band, trying to make it big in the nation as they overcome hardship as a band and experiencing heart-touching moments when they finally make themselves known to the nation. However, the movie will focused more on making Hiro Mizushima as the star of the movie. A very emotional and motivating movie that influence musicians throughout the world.

CASTS:

Hiro Mizushima as Ryusuke (guitarist)

Takeru Satoh as Koyuki (vocalist)

Osamu Mukai as Taira (bassist)

Kenta Kiritani as Chiba (rapper)

Aoi Nakamura as Saku (drummer)

Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

i think there is one..because i remember replying to it. but its probably way back.

but anyways...im very excited!

Guest moa.lovefuwa

Whoa! I'm totally in love with the cast!

I know! I'm a big fan of Osamu Mukai since unlike other japanese male actors, he doesn't act feminine or try to be animated in any ways.... he just act more like a guy.....so that's how i learn of the live action.... i went OH MY GOD when i saw osamu went blond and shirtless in this one. hahaha.

Archived