&&&&&&& Random & random

Guest BlueGirrafe

Guest BlueGirrafe

a few latest artworks ^^"
I've been designing a LOOOT lately :sweatingbullets:

but honestly i'm not satisfied with any works of mine > < - it's like i cant see anything new and fresh in them --"

here're a few arts of mine - AND C/C much appreciated :)

THX A LOT FOR VIEWING THIS THREAD ^___^

___________ Normal Blends

first.jpg

far_2.jpg

damn.jpg

aos-68-magic.jpg

___________Simplified Blends (use nothing but some colors effect)

simple_3.jpg

simple1n2.jpg

___________Filtering (my very first step in filtering and sdfsdfhjsdf :fury: soooooo BAD, i'd die to be able to filter like you guys :tears: )

simple_4.jpg

go.jpg

___________ehh...what's it o_O??

star.jpg

CREDITS: Soompi's Stock Thread, Raysoda, Stock Exchange, Aethereality

woow.. such long post ^^""""

Guest sujinah

Hm.. if I had to pick, I like that last collage best. It looks really nice! These are all very pretty though. ^_^ You're so talented! (loan me some! please?)

-Jennifer.

Guest DAYdream*

^ I agree, I like the last one the best. It's very creative & it's all very cute.

I also like the first one for filtering. I like the feeling the graphic has to it ^^

Guest orange&kiwie;

haha i agree with everybody else, the last one looks really nice ^^

I also like the first one, very sweet

Eugene's hair is fricking me out hahaXD

Guest Wassayo!

You have interesting styles.

First one has great use of colors. It's unique as well, but I feel that the girl on the left who is barely seeable was an unneeded touch and possibly the bubbles. I did like how you cropped those flowers and made the pictures somewhat match each other. Your texting is really awesome as well.

Second one, haha great use of colors! I actually like this one alot becaus eof the text and the way you made the picture. What bothers me is edison just randomly being there...in a bubble.. and he's not even matching with the graphic itself. o_o

Third one is a nice blend, although i find myself feeling claustrophobic I'm not sure what it is though. I like the colors (haha n_n) and the overall presentaion and concept is marvelous, but the texts didn't really match one another. Maybe "Damn" Shoudl have been the other font and yeah

Fourth one is alright. I liked that you overalyed the pattern over the graphi c, however I don't like it's overbearing textures orwhatever it is. It's too much. The colors match perfectly with each other with a great texting as well.

Fifth one has nice cropping skills? or blending.. Im not sure what you did but it looks nice. I was just bothered that BoA's hair was EXTREMELY straight with no "misplaced" hairs.. i dont know if that was on your part though. I like the brush you used next to the splendid texting!

Sixth one has nice cropping although the hair was quite blunt. I suggest you blend it with the background in which it is over.. once again I really enjoy your texting..

Seventh one is simple and I like it. The colors are just right and not overbearing and the brush is so robust i enjoyed this piece. Great texting!

o_o eighth one.. grr to FILTERS! trends must DIE! minus the filter.. It would've looked awesome! Nice blending BTW

>_< More filtering... I'll just pass this one...

tenth one is very nice. It's really a great style that probably takes alot of time. I just like everything about this piece.. the textures, the pattern, the brushes, the stocks, the texting, the colors.. very nice!

Guest asianrice

^lol. What's wrong with filtering? Some people just don't want to rely on brushes and textures all the time. For me, brushes crap up my graphics so I stopped. Anyone can use downloadable things, so I think filtering's more impressive.

---

I really like the last one! Very cute, love the style.

Guest x kisekiboshi

I think your work is really great. :] I like the first one, the one with Eugene, the one after the Eugene one, and the last one. They're all super cute. ^^

Guest satisfaction!

A;ODKFASDLFKA'SFL;

O__________________________________________O

HOLY MAMACITAAAA !

YOU'RE NEVER SATISFIED?! NO WAYYYYY!

THOSE ARE TOO AWESOME FOR WORDS :ph34r:

OHHHHMYGOSHHH.. I seriously LOVE your style!

:o :o

You got skills B)

You hafta post more of your works!

AL;KSDJF;KLASDFJ

AHHHHHH I LOVE ALL OF THEM!

-Jessica

[lol, sorry if I sounded crazy and all whacko to you :sweatingbullets:]

ah.. i know how you feel, when you say you dont see anything new & fresh in your artwork. because i feel the same towards my artworks.

but i've got to say, i think your artwork looks great.

i really love the way you blend, and the different variety of styles you can pull off.

you can make something look simple in one graphic, and totally blow my mind away with a funky/fresh aura in the next graphic.

i like that :]

Guest yumi-chan

You have a very nice sense of graphics XD lol. I love the different styles. I like the way you filter too, and don't worry about that person somewhere above me said; filters are awesome (we all have our different ways of filtering) :] made it look nice.

--Yumi

Guest Wassayo!

^lol. What's wrong with filtering? Some people just don't want to rely on brushes and textures all the time. For me, brushes crap up my graphics so I stopped. Anyone can use downloadable things, so I think filtering's more impressive.

---

I really like the last one! Very cute, love the style.

There's nothing wrong with filtering. It's just EVERYONE is doing it.

Guest pillowbox

i love your work.. especially the last one.<3 very creative and i love the way you did ever single text.

You can pull a soft looking work to a funky look<3 definetly talented (=

Guest happygirl2484

i love your work.. especially the last one.<3 very creative and i love the way you did ever single text.

You can pull a soft looking work to a funky look<3 definetly talented (=

yupyup!

i wish i was as talented as you!

Guest Inconnu

Wow. Your work is simply amazing. o_o

I love the way you blend, especially the one

with Eugene in her jacket.

Archived