s@nbi

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jellycake

Ahhh!

Hey guys!

Can anyone upload the first episode in high quality again?

The sendspace.com link won't work :[

Thanks in advance! :]

Hi there,

I find that the soundtrack for spring waltz are mostly background music...and not songs sung by singers...i remember there were many songs that are often played throughout the drama but it's not available in the album. Can someone tell me where can i get most of the songs??

P/S : Can someone please give me a direct link where i can get the song "Flower" - male version (besides the ost page)? cuz i don't have the megaupload toolbar... Thanx a million!!

Guest wookiedonghae

If you are looking for the song Flower sung by Suh Do Young,please go to Suh Do Young (Seo Do Yeong) AsianFanatics Forum at page 12,post 461.I have just checked and the 4shared link is still working.I hope that this is the song you are looking for. :D

Guest ninjakitten

I finished the US DVD release, and it has almost an hour from the entire series edited out. That was really frustrating.

I bought the DVD because I adore Daniel Henney (I like how nice and endearing he is) and I watched it through because of Henney. I thought he did an amazing job in the series--predominantly because his character was so heartfelt and just open to all possibilities, including his friend betraying him. He took it in stride.

Nice job, Daniel. Don't miss your gf in the US toooo much--you have fans around the world who love you, too ;) .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i read the first page, but they didnt have any sites with the episodes uploaded. can anyone link me to a site that has spring waltz uploaded with english subs. my bad if this has been asked before. thanks in advance.

Guest piano_lady

i read the first page, but they didnt have any sites with the episodes uploaded. can anyone link me to a site that has spring waltz uploaded with english subs. my bad if this has been asked before. thanks in advance.

Hi everyone!

I am currently uploading the series on veoh and megaupload - MQ (350 mb) and English hardsubbed. Will keep you posted.

ep 01-

ep 02 -

ep 03 -

ep 04 -

Guest JKapamilya_dos

Spring Waltz Update:

1. ABS-CBN, the Philippine network who acquired the rights to air the last installment of the Endless Love series, have recently announced the airing of the show on a January 2008 date. This k-drama have been, for several times experience long delays on when it'll shown, starting from its original May 28 show date to October 25. Just hope that this time, it's all for good.

2. Here are the confirmed names of the lead characters according to one forumer from the ABS-CBN Forums:

Christian, Arianne, Phillip/Philip, and Yna (from Lina)

stay tuned for more updates

Guest jemnise

geez i've been waiting for this one for ages!

oh and i read in one of the thread that Han Yoo Joo visited the Philippines (correctme if i'm wrong:p)

weeeee! can't wait! maybe ABS will be airing this in competition for Coffee Prince which will be shown on GMA.

I will surely watch this since ABS has a better, much better Dubbing Teamcompared to GMA :) wahahaha

hi ..i'm watching springwaltz,i'm here to say i love this drama...most of all,daniel henney is becomming one of my fav. boy.he's gorgeous and super hottt!!!. umm what's a body!!.

Guest JKapamilya_dos

ABS-CBN's Spring Waltz' competing show from GMA-7 in the Philippines will be another K-drama series, Coffee Prince which will air on January 1, 2008.

Archived