[drama 2006] Spring Waltz 봄의 왈츠

s@nbi

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest thesassygirl2

does anyone have sung shi kyung's song? the original mp3? the one posted is a recording i think. I hear sounds from the video.. like the waves and feet running. lol

Guest insideMYheart

does anyone have sung shi kyung's song? the original mp3? the one posted is a recording i think. I hear sounds from the video.. like the waves and feet running. lol

No one has the original because he hasn't released his new CD yet.

Guest missmilk

thank you for the lq link..

9 more eps to go but i feel like the plots not really movin

although i love the parts with jaeha and eunyoung i still dont get how he can suddenly do those things.. or feel that strongly about her EVEN IF she is his childhood eun young. i guess this is one of the things that make this a k drama

Guest Yueny

Suh Do Young is 187cm

wow, thats height is really hot LOL! i remeber that last scene in the end of ep.10 where he walks back to kiss her, the camera panned out and gave him a full body shot.his legs were sooooo freakin long i was like :w00t:

Guest flycmagurl

Daniel Henny always has american names that fit him PERFECTLY. haha...phillip...henry...goodness...he makes those nerdy names look and sound HOT!

HOw come he always plays the "other guy"? haha, it sort of depresses me...seeing that he's always such a good character with a big heart. lol. How can you not love him? haha.

*.smiles.*

Guest christiane

Thank insideMYheart for spoiler...

Actually someone already guess before that young boy is Chris brother. Lucky guess!

Actually Chris's father just should out of picture. Just make him disappear. Nobody gonna miss him. He good for nothing.

Can wait the link come out. Everybody say there a lot sweet moment. I want to watch scene they making kimbab. Must be so lovely....

puahahahaha...seems that the prediction power of master Shirley has increased year after year or drama after dramas... :ph34r:

Guest blue_rose

although i love the parts with jaeha and eunyoung i still dont get how he can suddenly do those things.. or feel that strongly about her EVEN IF she is his childhood eun young. i guess this is one of the things that make this a k drama

I have not seen episode 11 yet, but from the spoilers (thanks to those kind people providing wonderful spoilers!!!) this thing seems to be moving in circle. I like the casts and they keep me watching......... I guess unless it continue to DRAG. I love the cute moments of JH & EY but other things needs to happen as well to make things more interesting.

I look forward to watching 11 & 12; let's see some real fireworks soon!!!!

Maybe Philip & JH can get into a punching match and JH injured his hand :P:P

just kidding..........

Guest mirah_2

is anyone else having problems d/l the LQ from silvergal1004's clubbox? it's stuck at 0%.

have you tried the quick download? mine wasn't starting, but it started after the quickie.

Guest christiane

IMaybe Philip & JH can get into a punching match and JH injured his hand :P:P

just kidding..........

sorry..Iam lil drunk..I stupidily laugh while reading your commentary ... :lol:

and fighting scene when both of them have an injured hand...but it will be really funny if they have a friend death fighting... :vicx:

Guest unexpected~romance

have you tried the quick download? mine wasn't starting, but it started after the quickie.

yeah same here its takin 2 hours just for low quality !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ugh!!!!!!!!!!

anyone else have low quality plz

Guest soonjap

thank you for the lq link..

You have stated one of my biggest criticisms of this drama. And the fact that the story development seems incomplete is NOT an indication of a k-drama. There are plenty of dramas both in Asia and the U.S. (i.e., Alias, anyone?) where the beginning seems so promising but you can just feel it all going south pretty soon and the viewer is left with a :huh: sensation. Let's just call a spade a spade and if it's not a great drama, it's just not a great drama, regardless of where it comes from.

The holes in the storyline seems to pull this drama under. But you nailed my sentiments exactly on the head: how can Jae Ha develop sudden feelings for her when he showed no indication of interest before? Fascination, yes, but certainly not enough for these "lovey-dovey" scenes. And yes...I can hear other people protest by saying "but look at Philip! He fell so hard for Eun Young so quickly!" That is true. But he liked her from the get go, so there was no real surprise when he confessed to Jae Ha that he was falling in love with her. What's also true is that Eun Young didn't necessarily return Philip's feelings. And, more specifically, Jae Ha DOESN'T know that this Eun Young is the same from his past.

But the sudden "love" interest between Jae Ha and Eun Young is just plain unrealistic because we don't get to see how that development...well....develops. For instance, is it just the physical nearness of being with each other that has contributed to these feelings? Or is it that for Jae Ha, his association of the name of this Eun Young is leading him to fantasize about his childhood Eun Young? If so, the writers could have spent some time making this correlation and for the viewers to see that at the very beginning, his attraction to this present Eun Young was apparent, instead of making it appear as if Jae Ha wasn't really interested in her at all. And we never get to really "see" how Eun Young is feeling about Jae Ha, other than the fact that sometimes he scares her by yelling at her. What is it about him that fasincates her? Is it that she reminds him of Suho? We have no idea so we assume that's the case.

What drives me nuts is that I really, genuinely like this drama and I see so much potential here because the casting is not really all that bad. But the holes in the storyline is sometims so gaping that I can see right through the other side with the irony that I know I'm not supposed to be able to do that. I mean, I know this is not supposed to be a fast paced drama. That's okay. But this only means that the storyline needs to be tight so that we aren't left wondering about where all of these sudden "feelings" came from when there wasn't even a hint that these 2 even had any for each other to begin with. And on top of it, we're supposed to believe that Eun Young is supposed to fall for a dark, moody, and temperamental guy who clearly shows his disdain for her every chance he gets when there's another bright, sunny and witty guy vying for her attention? And then boom: they're walking hand in hand with no explanation of how their relationship developed? That's really trying to stretch my imagination. Maybe my problem is that I'm expecting too much of this drama... :( I guess I'll just let it go...but I just wish... :rolleyes:

Archived