[drama 2006] Spring Waltz 봄의 왈츠

s@nbi

Yeah, I think that's going to be a later part of the drama too. Because in the first scene of ep.1 you see EY praying at the New Year's celebration. Then you see a flashback of the real JH and EeNa at their concert when they're young. And then you see EeNa and EY on the plane. So I think that all the episodes we're watching now is a flashback of the first scene, where EY is at the New Year's celebration. Maybe something happens and the story goes back to Austria?

BTW, if you guys go to www.springwaltz.com and then Menu -> Gallery -> and watch the Springwaltz film, there are scenes we haven't seen of EY and JH together in Austria! Such as them running to each other at a bridge, walking through the streets of Austria, snowball fighting, kissing by the balcony, waltzing on the balcony, JH playing the piano while EY is leaning next to him, and [the most interesting] you see EY praying at the New Year's celebration but you also see JH praying at the same place, nearby! I'm sure that something happens and it goes back to Austria and maybe they know their real identities. And if you watch closely in most of those scenes EY is wearing the yellow&black striped scarf [in the picture above, and in the first episode] so I'm sure everything we're watching now is a flashback to the scenes later on ^^ You guys should go check it out at the website~

Yiruma is a really great Korean pianist! I LOVE every single one of his songs. He's really famous in Korea and some of his songs have been used in the OST of "Summer Scent".

And I doubt that SDY really knows how to play the piano. Maybe he does a little but not as good as it seems in the drama.

CAN'T WAIT!! I have to wait until Tuesday because I'm on Eastern Time -0-;; If anyone can upload it on Mega Uploads or YouTube that'd be great :)

I just watch that flash www.springwaltz.com... It so good... there are many scene at austria - from the flash I think the ending they gonna separate and meet again at the bridge at austria. And hapilly ever after... please...please...

New OST coming out? Glad to hear that!

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow...thanks shirley...2nd soundtrack will be great :)

I think that OST will be the final product of the album that JaeHa is still working on right now...hehe... I really like the cover...so simple...and I think he looks great in that sweater...I like that shade of green :)

Hehe...I went to the official site and found more pictures of him with that sweater...He likes that sweater too much...hehe...he has another one with a different color :)

051008005_L.jpg

051008008_L.JPG

051008007_L.JPG

051008010_L.JPG

Some pictures from nate...

11bb.png

26ud.png

38fj.png

I like the young EY...she looks very pretty...

200604081458072100_1.jpg

Guest _obsession

does anybody have HQ eps. 7&8 they can upload (non clubbox) or willing to send me the videos through aim?

Guest sungaaah

lol hi everyone ~

my mom and i are obsessed with this show ...

LOL we watched epis 5-10 tonight

and now its 4 in the morning here >.<

so we ended RIGHT at the turning point and its

killing us to have to wait till next week to see whatever

unfolds from here ... i hate not knowing exactly

what happened in their past !!

Guest christiane

AH!! so my idea was quite right ~ ! now i know why i have this nagging thought in my mind

spoiler

thaty the first scene was actually the current ...haha ..NOW U mentioned about jaeha ..Yes yes ! i remember in the flash ..he was around the same place praying too ..so i did not imagine it ..~ . :lol..because i got this imgae in my mind somewhere but i cannot recall where i seem that image haha it was in the flash !

ohhh yes that boy haha we were also talking about it how he really look so like he can be young suho ..the same pair of big eyes hahha ~ er to the extend suddenly this thought of what if the boy suddenly bring the father out and then it is sohu's real father then er ..~ :vicx: ..

======

OHHH I Just saw on yesasia ! anothe spring waltz ost 2 is coming out ! aiyoo i know they going to do this ! put all the musicial pieces on another OST ~

When I ve watched the first episode, I thought it but after a long period of wait of the following of this scene I thought differently but now I think back because of what you say make me think about that last thought... :sweatingbullets: ..*christiane lost in her words*

hehehe..shirley...you might be wrong...everything can happen with drama..so why not the young boy the child of Suho s father or an adoptive one...you know how the father is so mean so why not he has adopted a child and make him beg on the street to pay his debt.... :crazy: ...a father like that it can be ....

thanx for your information about the new ost...rememeber that I was hoping that they record the piano melody doing in the church...OMG...maybe my wish come true...is that spring gift.. :w00t:

I think I am going to find the dvd set box or this drama...should be a nice dvd set box too with a lot of bonus...will look forward to buy it... :D

Guest christiane

lol hi everyone ~

my mom and i are obsessed with this show ...

LOL we watched epis 5-10 tonight

and now its 4 in the morning here >.<

so we ended RIGHT at the turning point and its

killing us to have to wait till next week to see whatever

unfolds from here ... i hate not knowing exactly

what happened in their past !!

my mom is like yours..but I prefer watching it with my friend...so we made a spring waltz fan club for all my mom s friend and every week end we show two episodes of spring waltz for only mommys... :lol: ..and you have to hear the debate between all the moms... :lol:

my mom is like yours..but I prefer watching it with my friend...so we made a spring waltz fan club for all my mom s friend and every week end we show two episodes of spring waltz for only mommys... :lol: ..and you have to hear the debate between all the moms... :lol:

wonder what the mommys debate on ..

is same like we did here ???

but its cute ...

shirley .. i think the first scene in the first episode is the end of this story ..

the beginning of Spring Waltz ... and now is their falsh back .. EY and JH memories .. how they meet, being apart, meet again .. and apart again ..

and now they are waiting for the destiny .. for them to meet again ..

When I ve watched the first episode, I thought it but after a long period of wait of the following of this scene I thought differently but now I think back because of what you say make me think about that last thought... :sweatingbullets: ..*christiane lost in her words*

thanx for your information about the new ost...rememeber that I was hoping that they record the piano melody doing in the church...OMG...maybe my wish come true...is that spring gift.. :w00t:

I think I am going to find the dvd set box or this drama...should be a nice dvd set box too with a lot of bonus...will look forward to buy it... :D

keke u do mv now ~ ..^^ ...yes the new OST ~ .should have all those tuneS !

hahah is that true ~ sooo cute~

wonder what the mommys debate on ..

is same like we did here ???

but its cute ...

shirley .. i think the first scene in the first episode is the end of this story ..

the beginning of Spring Waltz ... and now is their falsh back .. EY and JH memories .. how they meet, being apart, meet again .. and apart again ..

and now they are waiting for the destiny .. for them to meet again ..

AHHHHHHHHHH THE PREVIEW FOR ESP 11

http://myhome.hanafos.com/~lovessong01/spring/prev11.asf

repost from koreanwind.net

source from:http://enter.miclub.com

He hug her from the back it just soooooooooooo sweeeeet sigh but it seem she so sad ..perhaps is this for esp 12 ? .but he told his father about them i think ~ ..

I just think it was adorable when eunyoung (hyo joo) left the note for Phillip saying she had to leave for the Crystal Museum and she drew that smiley face and wrote Phillip as Phillib. It was hilarious yet very cute, hehe just wanted to mention that. Don't know why exactly though... ANYWAYS, this drama is wow, definitely surpassing my expectations! HWAI TING!

Thank Shirley for preview...

But it look so sad... :tears:

I not sure if this picture already post yet. This from KBS

0127qr.jpg

And I made another MV - so much free time cuz I'm on semester break right now...

Here special for Daniel fans - I used OST no 6 - Flower:

http://d55.yousendit.com/E/38JMN3VA361RV1A...ng_6_Flower.wmv

Here for Chris and EY fan - OST no 2 - One Love

http://d50.yousendit.com/F/0TF5YHVON34VH2Q..._One%20Love.wmv

Hope U guy like it...

22 hours to go...

Shirley .... u amking my night so beautiful ....

my heart feel aching looking Philip leaving the church with the angry and the betrayel in his heart ...

but at same time ... my heart beating fast ... heard JH confess his feelings ... OMG .. can't wait for tomorrow ..

Guest happii

Thank Shirley for preview...

But it look so sad... :tears:

I not sure if this picture already post yet. This from KBS

0127qr.jpg

And I made another MV - so much free time cuz I'm on semester break right know...

Here special for Daniel fans - I used OST no 6 - Flower:

http://d55.yousendit.com/E/38JMN3VA361RV1A...ng_6_Flower.wmv

Here for Chris and EY fan - OST no 2 - One Love

http://d52.yousendit.com/D/2E7ZP89C8I0CO23..._One%20Love.wmv

Hope U guy like it...

22 hours to go...

wow thanksss i'm in love wiv daniel!

Guest sleepless

wow, I'm so into this drama now!! My cable is so slow downloading... grr

Thanks for the preview! I'm only on ep. 4 :(

All those spoilers makes me want to get a faster... err, maybe I can cut my roommates line. *mahhhh*

Keep posting. :D THanks

Guest smileforgrace

AHHHHHHHHHH THE PREVIEW FOR ESP 11

http://myhome.hanafos.com/~lovessong01/spring/prev11.asf

repost from koreanwind.net

source from:http://enter.miclub.com

He hug her from the back it just soooooooooooo sweeeeet sigh but it seem she so sad ..perhaps is this for esp 12 ? .but he told his father about them i think ~ ..

EEEK!!! THANKS FOR THE PREVIEW! I CAN'T WAIT OMG. :w00t:

Guest kenzoki

Can anyone please upload (HQ) eps 7-10 onto sendspace or something, please??!?! The previous HQ eps were uploaded so I thought that it was weird that these wasn't. I hope that anyone could be kind enough to do this for us non clubbox users!! Thank you^^

PS: I know everyone thinks that Daniel Henney is hot and everything but in my opinion Suh Do Young is waaay HOTTER! He is sooo CUTE!! He is really growing on me, I think I'm getting obsessed with him!!! haha XD

Archived