Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest arch00

othokkkeeee where's @bobsavero and @crazyoverkdrama my dear comrades for the mission  :(( :(( u all left me alone for the training  :))

Guest arch00

coolreborn said: Joo Won really looks awesome this episode. Tomorrow is another one. Ottoke!!! we only have 5 episodes... NO!!!

Sweet Joo Won Dreams Girls!!!

To the new moaties, this is your last mission for the day.  Cutie is one handsome man, am I right?

Guest mydeed

Ooo it's getting wild in here at Joo Won's Playhouse ;-)

@coolreborn - Thanks for the superfast screencaps. I will watch the 2 episodes this weekend.

Cutie ah, are you like Gil Ro when you're on a date? Clinging like Koala.. I can't takes my eyes (and hands) off you... Erk. Ke ke ke.

I'm not surprised at all if after this, Cutie will change his ideal girl to a girl like Seo Won/CKH... "I like girl like noona..." He seems to having so much fun shooting this drama.

Re his new movie, maybe the casting will surprise us once again, Cutie and his unexpected leading lady ;-) ;-)

Thanks all. Girls, keep on spazzing!!

PD Jihyun tweeted these pics... looks like Bear has casted a sleeping spell on the set of 7G. Poor cast and crew... they must be really tired... racing to put tog a good show for us... no matter how it is with the ratings, we shld be grateful for their hard work :x :x :x :x :x

(cr. 崔江熙吧 Baidu)

timg-148_zps0450d48e.jpg

timg-77_zps90ca0a7d.jpg

timg-75_zps615d5e82.jpg

timg-84_zps35f16be9.jpg

timg-114_zps6563e8b9.jpg

timg-146_zps9f5243af.jpg

Guest nhatkhanh

Agb rating

Nationwide/ seoul

That Winter 14,2% (6th)     / 16,1% (5th)     /     +/-0,0%
IRIS2 - 10,0% (13th) / 9,6% (11th)
7th Grade Civil Servant - 7,9% (out on TOP20) / 8,8% (17th)

TNS:Nationwide/seoul
That Winter 12,3% (6th)  14,7% (5th)     /     -0,8%
IRIS2 - 10,6% (15th) / 11,6% (6th)
7th Grade Civil Servant   8,8% (18th) / 9,3% (16th)

Really need some up-lighting music and visuals of fighting spirit to boost up my energy level this morning aft seeing the ratings for last nite's ep. I hav not watch it yet. From the screencaps I saw it wasnt too bad. But I guess the korean audience hav given up on 7G. Those left to support it are probably hardcore fans of JW and CKH :-S :( :|