Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

2 hours ago, moonstrike said:

Hahaha... this is really funny. His manner leg is the best!

It makes me think that his height is mostly due to his legs - they look, like, a mile long there :tongue: 

Joo won was slapping eun kyung a bit hard. After he realized that, he immediately stoppped and hugged eun kyung. He also say sorry to her. Should I add more video like this? Here it is :D

The video you shared looks like something that could actually happen between Cha Yoo Jin and Seol Nae Il for real :tongue: Not at the point in the story when the NG occurred, but maybe afterwards, like somewhere in the timeline for my fics. Just to clarify: I don't mean the Yoo Jin hitting Nae Il bit, but the way he immediately hugs her afterwards :wink: 

Do you mean "is joo won usually do that (washing dishes)?" If its true then, yeah. He said that he help his mother at home, one of it is washing dishes. But after he debut and become so busy, he didn't do that often like he use to be before.

lol - I still remember that moment from "Win Win" :wink: JW was telling the hosts how his mother used to say all the time that she wished she had a daughter to help her out and keep her company, until he got annoyed and was all like, "What's wrong with just having sons?" So the hosts were then like, "So what did you do?" JW: "I went into the kitchen and did the dishes." I...don't think that was the answer they were expecting :tongue: 

Hehehe, actually that is my mom's account but because she didn't use instagram now, I ask her can I use that account. I take that account about one week ago.:lol:

Ah, I see. It's not that big a deal either way - I was just wondering if that was you :) 

And before anyone asks: I don't have an Instagram account :tongue: 

As always, your fanfic is really great. Thank you for sharing this here. I always get curious how the story will end everytime I read your fanfic. 

Glad you liked it! Usually, when I do something a bit darker or angstier, I worry that it won't go over so well here. But then I end up thinking, "Well, I'm not doing anything worse than the K-dramas themselves are!" But still. Knowing that you guys enjoy reading is a great encouragement for me :) 

And I'm glad to hear that I still manage to surprise you guys :wink: 

Now for pics! @moonstrike covered pretty much all the new stuff on Instagram today, so I'm just drawing off my Pinterest collection

Spoiler

Handsome and charismatic soldier collage

This outfit really looks good on him

JW during promotions for "Catch Me" (The picture on the right-hand side in the middle row looks like Park Si On, no?)

Some more cool/charismatic pics

I still can't get over how otherworldly (i.e. not quite human, but in a good way) JW sometimes looked as Cha Yoo Jin

15 hours ago, kittyna said:

It makes me think that his height is mostly due to his legs - they look, like, a mile long there :tongue: 

Makes me remember one game that he played on 1N2D where he has to spread his legs everytime he lost in rock paper scissor game. That episode is the one after episode where he has to solve a cubic in a race. He is really fast when running and his legs is so long that he can spread his legs widely.

On 3/24/2018 at 10:55 AM, moonstrike said:

Makes me remember one game that he played on 1N2D where he has to spread his legs everytime he lost in rock paper scissor game. That episode is the one after episode where he has to solve a cubic in a race. He is really fast when running and his legs is so long that he can spread his legs widely.

Yeah, I remember that. The hyungs on his team were thinking that it would just be an easy win, since he's got such long legs and all. But then JW just kept losing, and losing, and losing.... :tongue: 

On 3/24/2018 at 11:00 AM, moonstrike said:

The lagging makes my phone load so long:huh:. Cannot post longer than this or it will be lag again.

Well, we're on a new page now, so hopefully you'll have better luck later :wink: 

But just in case you'd rather just start fresh with the new page, here are some pics!

Spoiler

A couple more pics/excerpts from the interview he did for "Ghost"

He looks really cool in this shot!

Cute pouty moment from 1N2D - Uhm Tae Woong had just been allowed to go home early that morning from the breakfast bokbulbok (where all the guys had tea, but only his had "Go Home" written in the bottom). JW just pouted and whined, "Kajima~!" (i.e. "Don't go~!")

I had a couple other things I wanted to share, but I have to go, so those will come later :wink: 

• Like 2

Okay, I'd said I had a few more things I wanted to share earlier, so here goes!

To be honest, these would have made more sense attached to my previous post (since they're more indirectly JW-related), but...oh well.

First of all, one good thing about a big Hallyu star like G-Dragon joining the White Skulls is that a lot of things have been coming up online from his fans. And while I'm not a BIGBANG fan, and thus most of this stuff is probably not accessible to me, I did find something worth noting: a look at a typical day in the White Skulls' training centre.

Which means that we now also know about JW's day by proxy :wink: 

Here’s A Day In The Life Of G-Dragon In Military Bootcamp

The second thing I wanted to share is actually about Park Bo Gum rather than JW. But regardless, it wound up making me think of JW anyway.

Let's be honest: Park Bo Gum's one of those celebrities whose pics/updates end up on my Pinterest feed without my even having to look for them, that's how popular he is. And I don't mind: the kid's adorable :) 

But that means that I get near-daily updates of what he's up to, what events he's attending, etc. - and in recent weeks, I've noticed a bit of an image change happening.

So where does JW come into all of this? Well, the first thing I thought of seeing PBG's new look was "Lee Yoon Hoo dressed as Cha Yoo Jin", which should tell you something :tongue: 

Spoiler

It's not as obvious in the more casual-looking shots - the hairstyle's definitely the one I associate with JW as Cha Yoo Jin, but I also know that it's a very common style in Hallyu in general. Also, the actual clothing style is still Park Bo Gum's typical boy-next-door style (he's sort of taken over from where JW left off in that department, actually)

52e4b9da295a95c7f1a39b542e2391cb.jpg

e8f5a1c6b27af04429376dd20bc73ebe.jpg

432d8c93fc98a366a48a86fbebd94568.jpg

But then, a few days ago, this happened

8acc3db3aaa70bed495619a2562004a8.jpg

Is it just me, or is it nearly identical to the costume JW wore in Salzburg for "Nae Il's Cantabile"?

Personally, I think it's a cute and rather funny coincidence rather than any deliberate copying (especially since we're talking about pictures taken several years apart). However, it's also perfect potential Easter Egg material for my fic-writing, so.... I don't know if I'll use it - or how, if I do - but it's something to think about.

• Like 1

Two things I want to do today: 1) an update on my thoughts about "Yong Pal" now that I'm in the final stretch (most recently watched Episode 15), and 2) pics, as usual :wink: 

So first, "Yong Pal".

Yeah, those of you who have already watched the show probably already know this: I'm right in the middle of that really rough patch in Kim Tae Hyun and Han Yeo Jin's relationship. And it's really sad and frustrating to watch - I imagine it'd be even more frustrating to live it, though.

From what I can see, Tae Hyun and Yeo Jin have really strong feelings for each other. And while that's great and all, feelings aren't going to get you far when, in a relationship, you're not on the same page on just about everything. Which is sort of the idea I'm starting to get.

Granted, "Yong Pal", as far as the melo side of the story is concerned, is a really refreshing drama to watch. I know that a number of viewers and reviewers commented on this at the time, and I agree: Tae Hyun and Yeo Jin are both really mature about their relationship, and from that standpoint, theirs is one of the healthiest romantic relationships I've seen in K-dramas thus far. I'm not seeing really high-flung dramatics, people jumping to conclusions about each other, anything like that. I, like many other viewers before me, am loving the way that Tae Hyun and Yeo Jin approach each other about their differences: they talk things out, calmly and rationally. True, it oftentimes feels like these conversations just make both of them double down on their own stances - Yeo Jin's for vengeance, and Tae Hyun's for leniency and mercy - so in terms of getting either person to cave, not much progress is happening, and the rift just seems to be growing wider and wider. But at the very least, they're not taking these things out on each other, and I can see that they're both making the effort to listen to one another and hear each other out.

Personally, as far as values and worldviews are concerned, I'm more inclined to agree with Tae Hyun than Yeo Jin. But that's because, at the same time, I've never been in Yeo Jin's shoes - nor have I been in Tae Hyun's, for that matter, but if nothing else, I'm just an ordinary citizen, not a chaebol heiress who's charged with protecting a massive corporation. :wink: So seeing, say, from Tae Hyun's perspective just how easy it is to get trapped on the proverbial 12th floor...I get that. People's desire for wealth, power, for some sort of control over their own lives...it leads to people making choices that they eventually come to regret. And if there's one thing I'm loving about Tae Hyun's character so far, it's that he does not shy away from personal responsibility. He openly admits that he got into this mess himself; he doesn't blame anyone else for his own actions or problems. But at the same time, because he's been there, he can see how an otherwise good person could end up becoming corrupted, like Chief Lee.

I'm really getting this sense now that Tae Hyun's becoming increasingly aware of Yeo Jin's dark side, through revelations like the full tennis story from her childhood (that it's not just what Yeo Jin told him - that she was upset on her brother's behalf - but that, according to the housekeeper, she had a violent temper to match), or how it was the massive effort needed to save Yeo Jin that led to the death of his mother, or even overhearing Yeo Jin herself saying in reference to President Go, "I shouldn't have gotten rid of him so soon" (or something like that). Even when those around him think he should be frightened or put-off by all of this, Tae Hyun isn't. Part of it is his desire to give Yeo Jin the benefit of the doubt - after all, she shows him an entirely different side of herself that doesn't match up with the crocodile everyone else is seeing - but it's also telling that Tae Hyun acknowledges that even if Yeo Jin really is this ruthless, it's her environment that did it to her by setting everyone and everything up as a potential threat, such that she must resort to violence just to survive. If anything, Tae Hyun blames the broader socioeconomic system in Korea - not Yeo Jin or anyone else as individuals.

As for Yeo Jin, while I can't say I condone her desire for vengeance, I can understand it. She is, after all, traumatized after three years of solitary confinement and helplessness - so when she says, in response to Tae Hyun's urging, that she cannot forgive those who did this to her, I get that. Forgiveness under these circumstances is hard to begin with, and even more so when we take Yeo Jin's personality into consideration. She's used to fighting for herself, and so now she's going to fight all the way to the end. Still, I do find it notable that every single time Tae Hyun admonishes her, she'll defend herself to his face, but when she's alone, she seems to cave, just a little. So she makes the call to spare Chief Lee (albeit with the added condition of his helping her in her vengeance on Han Do Joon), or she wants to find out more about Tae Hyun's story to get a better sense of where he's coming from (after he let out that "people died because everyone was trying to save you"), or how she opens up and seems to genuinely go back to the girl that Tae Hyun had fallen in love with at the dinner party (especially after seeing that Tae Hyun's invited his friends from the hospital and from the church). But whenever these moments happen, something else comes along that forces her to go back onto the path of hate and vengeance: I can argue that the earlier incidents were her own stubbornness, but the sudden reappearance of the Daejung corporation as a rival...not so much. But that's going to be the thing that completely derails Yeo Jin's path to healing, isn't it. Because now her pride's been hurt, and - as I've already established - she's not one to go down without a fight.

So where this will end up taking Tae Hyun and Yeo Jin...I'm not going to lie: I saw enough comments/reviews before that I know what happens to them in the end. But it's still interesting to see the process play out: we have a couple that love each other, that are, despite their best efforts, slowly drifting apart...but what's it going to take for them to come back together? I'm looking forward to finding that out.

FYI: I'm choosing to talk these things out now, because...I think it'll be interesting to write some fics about these two in the future. I'll wait until I've finished watching the entire drama, just to make sure things are internally consistent between the show and my imaginings, but there are so many layers to explore with both Tae Hyun and Yeo Jin that it'd be a bit of a waste not to write them at some point. :wink: 

And now for pics!

Spoiler

Looking back on a sweet moment from "Yong Pal"

b8662bfa83f044fd05156258ee71877e.jpg

Sweet romance in "Nae Il's Cantabile" - I've shared both pictures separately before, but this edit is gorgeous :) 

I wonder what - or who - he's peeking at

Here's lookin' at you, too!

Cute shot from "Good Doctor" - I thought it was cute that, once they actually decided to date for real, Cha Yoon Seo got even more into it than Park Si On. This scene, where she installs a dating calendar/tracking app on her phone, was so funny.

lol - He's such a giant kid sometimes! And so is Angel Manager, apparently :wink: 

JW Teddy Bear

Cute moment from the 2010 KBS Chuseok Special 

By the way, I noticed from watching the entire talk show that Yoon Si Yoon actually seems shier than JW when it comes to acting or performing. Like, generally speaking, I think JW's shier: he's more reserved, less likely to have a witty comeback, just likes to sit back and let other people talk, etc. But when it comes to things like singing, re-enacting scenes from the drama, etc., JW just goes all in while YSY tends to get shy at the very last second and hold back a bit. I see that when YSY is asked to do the little dance that Tak Gu does or when he tries the voice impression here.

• Like 1

On 3/24/2018 at 11:59 PM, kittyna said:

Yeah, I remember that. The hyungs on his team were thinking that it would just be an easy win, since he's got such long legs and all. But then JW just kept losing, and losing, and losing.... :tongue: 

Actually I was thinking the same thing like the hyung. :lol: but he kept losing in every rock, paper and scissor game. Until finally he reached the limit and fall to the ground. Its so funny.

On 3/25/2018 at 1:42 AM, kittyna said:

Which means that we now also know about JW's day by proxy :wink: 

Here’s A Day In The Life Of G-Dragon In Military Bootcamp

Hmmm.... it gave me the pictures of what he is doing in the camp. Good to know! 

22 hours ago, kittyna said:

FYI: I'm choosing to talk these things out now, because...I think it'll be interesting to write some fics about these two in the future. I'll wait until I've finished watching the entire drama, just to make sure things are internally consistent between the show and my imaginings, but there are so many layers to explore with both Tae Hyun and Yeo Jin that it'd be a bit of a waste not to write them at some point. :wink: 

Oooowwwhhhh!!! Please yes! Make a fanfic about them! I can't explain my happiness if I cab read their fanfic. It will be such a good chance for me. And by the way, your review is the best. Thank you.

Now I have new update and also pics!

First, Joo won was having an appearance in new soldier graduation ceremony. And can you notice something different in his photos?

Right! The line(?) on his chest (that shows his position now) is three. That means that he is a corporal now! But let me show you my post on instagram. To explain what makes this awesome and makes us proud of him more.

He got an early promotion! In the second photo, there is an explaination that only a soldier that shows good performance, excellent stamina, and good appearance that can be promoted earlier than the appointed date. He really do his best until the end! Such a sincere and dedicated man.

And second, I found this photo in DC gallery. The magazine is real! I want to buy it if I know how to do. 

Third, there was a fan that got Joo won's signature today! She said this in the caption "Today I dreamed about Kwon Ji Young(G-dragon) and so this is what it means ㅋㅋㅋ #joowon #iloveyou #nexttime #if i see barbie icon (maybe she means pretty people) #imightbecry ㅠㅜㅜㅜ #joowonoppa #thankyou"

The highlight! I got Joo won's ID picture! In this photo we can see his position as a squad leader/team leader and also as an Assistant instructure. His subjects is First Aid. Imagining that he really do that doctor stuff in real life make me excited. 

The person that post this in DC gallery also share that joo won is handsome and his voice is amazing.

Now pics!

He is that kind of person. Pure and has an angel gold heart. :bawling: click to see comments.

An adorable guy that loves to eat.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, moonstrike said:

Actually I was thinking the same thing like the hyung. :lol: but he kept losing in every rock, paper and scissor game. Until finally he reached the limit and fall to the ground. Its so funny.

It's been a while since I've watched that scene, so I don't really remember - but I think the hyungs went from thinking he would beat the other team easily to just going, "No, just give it up now before you hurt yourself" :tongue: Like, it seriously looked painful towards the end.

37 minutes ago, moonstrike said:

Oooowwwhhhh!!! Please yes! Make a fanfic about them! I can't explain my happiness if I cab read their fanfic. It will be such a good chance for me. And by the way, your review is the best. Thank you.

Okay, then - I'll see what I can do.

I watched Episode 16 yesterday, and...well, that was a mess. It was just painful to watch, but in a good way - i.e. not in the "okay, the writing sucks" sort of painful, but the "that's got to suck for the characters" sort of painful. I don't have the time now to go into detail about my thoughts on that episode, but I do want to when I have the time later today :wink: 

39 minutes ago, moonstrike said:

He got an early promotion! In the second photo, there is an explaination that only a soldier that shows good performance, excellent stamina, and good appearance that can be promoted earlier than the appointed date. He really do his best until the end! Such a sincere and dedicated man.

That's great to hear - thanks for sharing :) 

40 minutes ago, moonstrike said:

Third, there was a fan that got Joo won's signature today! She said this in the caption "Today I dreamed about Kwon Ji Young(G-dragon) and so this is what it means ㅋㅋㅋ #joowon #iloveyou #nexttime #if i see barbie icon (maybe she means pretty people) #imightbecry ㅠㅜㅜㅜ #joowonoppa #thankyou"

lol - So she dreamed of one celebrity in the military, and then got the autograph of another the very next day? That's funny!

I have to wonder how that happened, actually; was there some sort of event at the base today that was open to the public?

41 minutes ago, moonstrike said:

The highlight! I got Joo won's ID picture! In this photo we can see his position as a squad leader/team leader and also as an Assistant instructure. His subjects is First Aid. Imagining that he really do that doctor stuff in real life make me excited. 

Guess he learned a thing or two from the dramas? :wink: Just kidding - medicine in film/dramas is usually pretty inaccurate or exaggerated. :tongue: But it's just funny that I've been watching him do emergency first aid on TV, and now I know he's doing that in real life. :) 

42 minutes ago, moonstrike said:

He is that kind of person. Pure and has an angel gold heart. :bawling: click to see comments.

Okay, first of all: to those who still feel that it's too soon to talk about BoA here directly...my apologies. Because I'm going to do it anyway - what's happened has happened, and I personally would prefer to just say it for what it is. However, I will put my comments under "Hidden Contents" just in case anyone here isn't comfortable seeing them. :) Don't worry; it's nothing bad - I just want to be on the safe side.

Spoiler

There's not much I want to say save that I'm less interested in wondering where JW and BoA will go on from here, and more taking comfort in the fact that it seems they parted on good terms. Of course, there is always some level of pain and sadness in a breakup, but if it's not because of someone doing something wrong (e.g. cheating), but more just a, "We've been together for a while, but it's probably better for us to just be friends" sort of breakup...there's no reason not to continue to support and root for each other either professionally or personally. So that's what I'm seeing from JW's actions here: no matter what or how he feels about BoA now in terms of their relationship, I like that he still wants her to do well in whatever path she's decided to take.

And now for pics!

Spoiler

I see a lot of comments online about how a guy who just expects the girl to do all the chores isn't worth it in a long-term relationship.

And then there's this guy :tongue:  Personally, I always imagine that this is one trait that JW actually shares with Cha Yoo Jin :wink: 

Ma Jun's innocent "Don't look at me" face is so adorable here! It's too bad he only opened up like this in the last episode.

This is just a cute expression from him

Bunny smile AND floppy hat? I'm in!

These shots look really cool and debonair :) 

• Like 2

Okay, I'd said that I'd come back with my thoughts on Episode 16 of "Yong Pal" - and, it turns out that by the time that I actually have a chance to do so, I've already watched Episode 17 as well :tongue: 

I think the thing that stood out the most to be about Kim Tae Hyun and Han Yeo Jin as a couple in these two episodes is that Tae Hyun left. I mean, it's the sort of turn that, by the time it happens, I saw it coming a mile away, but there's still something really poignant about that. Like...maybe, as a viewer, there was inevitably going to be a part of me that hoped for some sort of reprieve at the end, but I knew that Yeo Jin's decision re: Han Do Joon would be the breaking point for Tae Hyun. As much as he wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt, as much as he wanted to see things from her point of view...he just couldn't do it anymore after that point.

And, in my opinion, more so than Yeo Jin allowing her brother's assassination, it was the fact that she put Tae Hyun himself on the line that I think was the thing that made him go. I don't mean that on a personal level - yes, it was quite possibly that Tae Hyun could have been injured or killed in the attack, but he's also not the sort of person who would be upset at any danger to his own life. I mean that he couldn't forgive the way she put his own virtue and desire to help on the line - whatever his intentions were, Tae Hyun understood that he had become an enabler (i.e. someone whose actions allow another to engage in dangerous or wrong activity) in Yeo Jin's destructive path, and that's something he just wouldn't have anymore. 

There is something really matter-of-fact about the parting scene in Episode 16, especially the metaphor about Hanshin itself being the 13th floor. And it's worth noting that when Yeo Jin told Tae Hyun that she couldn't go with him, there was a certain wistful resignation about it. She said that she'd only gone back to the world where she belonged, but I could tell that she also hated that world. I guess that's how it is for people who have been thrust into positions of power - and that's also oftentimes how guilt works (i.e. "I already sinned, so there's no going back. Whatever I get now is just what I deserve.").

So I do like that in Episode 17, we start seeing Yeo Jin coming to realize that it doesn't have to be that way. Just because she's now a Chairwoman with a massive guilty conscience doesn't mean she's permanently stuck in that position. And I sense that, by leaving her, Tae Hyun was hoping that Yeo Jin would come to realize that point: It's impossible to undo the past; you can't go back and make it so that the bad things you did didn't happen. But you can choose a better path going into the future.

• Like 1

Just popping by really quickly to share this thing I found.

First of all, a bit of background. I'm sure many of you have already noticed this, but JW has, in a way, lived in the same house twice: the house that Cha Yoo Jin said was where he grew up in "Nae Il's Cantabile" also doubles as the Han family villa in "Yong Pal".

(Including clips in case anyone needs a refresher)

When I noticed that, I started getting curious about the actual house that was used. I know that it's common practice in filming Korean dramas that the interior and exterior shots of people's houses are usual entirely different locations - even if the interior isn't just a studio set (and oftentimes, it is), it will still be in a different spot than the exterior, because it's highly unlikely that both the exterior AND interior of a house will have the sort of look the producers want.

And this is no exception - because it's not actually a house at all :tongue: It's actually a hotel/resort called The Hill House, and is located in Yangpyeong in Gyeonggi-do: http://www.thehillhouse.co.kr/en/main/index.do So, definitely other places were used for the interior shots in both "Nae Il's Cantabile" and "Yong Pal" :wink: 

By the way, I should give credit where credit's due: you can thank fans of "The Heirs" for this info, since the same place was used for the exterior shots of Lee Min Ho's house in that drama. And, whether I like it or not, it's easier to find behind-the-scenes stuff about a Lee Min Ho drama than it is for a JW one - so I'll just take what I can get, even if it's by proxy.

• Like 1

It's been a while since I've watched that scene, so I don't really remember - but I think the hyungs went from thinking he would beat the other team easily to just going, "No, just give it up now before you hurt yourself" :tongue: Like, it seriously looked painful towards the end.

Haha... in the end, Joo won looks like he is in pain because he stretch his legs too wide. And because the hyungs don't want him to get hurt, so they suggest him to give up. But we know Joo won, he will never give up if its for his team and his hyung. He was endure the pain and continue to play rock paper scissor but because he losing again and have to strech his legs more, in the end he fall to the ground. :lol:

Okay, then - I'll see what I can do.

I watched Episode 16 yesterday, and...well, that was a mess. It was just painful to watch, but in a good way - i.e. not in the "okay, the writing sucks" sort of painful, but the "that's got to suck for the characters" sort of painful. I don't have the time now to go into detail about my thoughts on that episode, but I do want to when I have the time later today :wink: 

Thank you! 

Episode 16 is indeed make me sad. Tae hyun left Han Yeo Jin alone in her lonely and quite house surrounded with crocodiles. We know that yeo jin want to come with his husband buth she chose her throne more and live in her dark world. The scene where tae hyun ask yeo jin to save the head doctor(forgot the name) is also so sad. They stand with their own opinion.

lol - So she dreamed of one celebrity in the military, and then got the autograph of another the very next day? That's funny!

I have to wonder how that happened, actually; was there some sort of event at the base today that was open to the public?

I don't know either. But its nice seeing his update again even though its just his signature.

Guess he learned a thing or two from the dramas? :wink: Just kidding - medicine in film/dramas is usually pretty inaccurate or exaggerated. :tongue: But it's just funny that I've been watching him do emergency first aid on TV, and now I know he's doing that in real life. :) 

Hmm... actually, almost all operations and all illnesses in Yong pal is real. I can say this because I already watched an interview that asking the disease in yongpal to real doctor. And the doctor said all of the scene there (I mean the disease) can happen in real world. The interviewer also ask is all treatments and operations in yong pal effective or can be applied in real life? And the doctor said it can. So I was pretty impressed that the writer and the actor, especially Joo won, can put out a good idea like this and act very convincingly. 

And before joo won start act in the medical drama, like good doctor and yong pal, Joo won get a lesson about medical treatment and also basic things when doing surgery. he also doing rehearsal again with his teacher before doing the scene. So seems like Joo won know a basic things or more about things we should do if accident is happen that when the military was upgraded by him so he became very great.

There's not much I want to say save that I'm less interested in wondering where JW and BoA will go on from here, and more taking comfort in the fact that it seems they parted on good terms. Of course, there is always some level of pain and sadness in a breakup, but if it's not because of someone doing something wrong (e.g. cheating), but more just a, "We've been together for a while, but it's probably better for us to just be friends" sort of breakup...there's no reason not to continue to support and root for each other either professionally or personally. So that's what I'm seeing from JW's actions here: no matter what or how he feels about BoA now in terms of their relationship, I like that he still wants her to do well in whatever path she's decided to take.

Yeah... this is same like what I think. They are still a good friend but there must be an awkward moment even though its just a little. So its great that they still keep contact with each other.

Pics!

I love the music and the video too.

Nostalgia...

How to sign up in Joo won's official website.

Have I share this story here? Its so good not to share again.

This video is awesome. Joo won is also so talented. Sing, dance, act. He can do everything perfectly.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, moonstrike said:

Haha... in the end, Joo won looks like he is in pain because he stretch his legs too wide. And because the hyungs don't want him to get hurt, so they suggest him to give up. But we know Joo won, he will never give up if its for his team and his hyung. He was endure the pain and continue to play rock paper scissor but because he losing again and have to strech his legs more, in the end he fall to the ground. :lol:

Yeah, I remember how he was gritting his teeth because he wanted to just endure the pain instead of giving up.

Episode 16 is indeed make me sad. Tae hyun left Han Yeo Jin alone in her lonely and quite house surrounded with crocodiles. We know that yeo jin want to come with his husband buth she chose her throne more and live in her dark world. The scene where tae hyun ask yeo jin to save the head doctor(forgot the name) is also so sad. They stand with their own opinion.

NOTE: All the stuff I'm saying here about "Yong Pal", and also later in my reply to yours about the medicine, is based off what I've seen so far (i.e. up to Episode 17). The finale may change my mind, for all I know.

I think one of the things that really made the conflict between Tae Hyun and Yeo Jin interesting was that, in some ways, they were both right. So, coming back to Tae Hyun's pleading on behalf of Chief Lee (i.e. the head doctor played by Jung Woong In), both he and Yeo Jin had valid arguments. That's part of what made their relationship - and them as characters - feel so mature compared to other dramas I've seen.

In their debates, I find two main contrasts:

1. Mercy vs. Justice

Tae Hyun is appealing to a greater moral good - i.e. if someone does something bad to you, you can beat them by not doing the same thing back. But Yeo Jin is talking about justice - i.e. people who did wrong things should be punished, and if the law's not going to do it (because of corruption in the system), then I as the victim have to do it myself. 

Eventually, I think that both Tae Hyun and Yeo Jin learn that the real solution should be somewhere in the middle. Tae Hyun's assumption of the good in people leads to his error in judgment in trying to save Han Do Joon - while he is doing the right thing by trying to help, he hasn't taken either Do Joon's willingness to leave his life behind or just how malicious the people around him are into account. Meaning that he runs the risk of saving someone who can just cause greater damage in the long run if allowed to live. As for Yeo Jin, she's learning in Episode 17 that vengeance doesn't pay; she's finished her plan and consolidated her power in the Hanshin corporation...but now what? She's dogged by a guilty conscience and it's getting to the point of affecting her everyday life (yes, I know the hallucinations are meant to be caused by the poison, but I think at least some of it is psychological as well).

2. Universalism vs. Individuality

This one's really interesting, because it's a huge eye-opener about the characters. One of the things that Tae Hyun keeps falling back on in his appeals to Yeo Jin is that he - the man she loves - is no different from those people she hates. He is speaking in generalities, but the main point here is that it's not necessarily something innately evil in a person that makes them do the wrong thing. Under the right circumstances, anyone might start making those choices, and it turns into a slippery slope where that person ends up spiraling out of control. But Yeo Jin thinks differently. She sees Tae Hyun as a completely different person from someone like Chief Lee - even if they were both forced onto the 12th floor by threats and blackmail, she thinks that a person who is genuinely good at heart will simply not make the same decisions as someone who isn't. In this, I think she's right, going by how Chief Lee and Tae Hyun behave and treat her differently during her coma.

I don't know if this is a conflict that will be solved via a compromise or meeting in the middle, though. Rather, I sort of feel like Tae Hyun's starting to see Yeo Jin's perspective, and it is gradually colouring his. So he does realize now that, at the level of core values, he might actually be different from everyone else around him - but he still has that side of him that is aware enough of his own vulnerability that he's not going to easily pass judgment on others either. So, as far as Tae Hyun as a character is concerned, he's reaching some sort of middle ground. Yeo Jin, though, hasn't gotten there yet, although I think her desire to leave Hanshin might be signs of that for the finale.

Hmm... actually, almost all operations and all illnesses in Yong pal is real. I can say this because I already watched an interview that asking the disease in yongpal to real doctor. And the doctor said all of the scene there (I mean the disease) can happen in real world. The interviewer also ask is all treatments and operations in yong pal effective or can be applied in real life? And the doctor said it can. So I was pretty impressed that the writer and the actor, especially Joo won, can put out a good idea like this and act very convincingly. 

Well, kudos to the directors/producers, then - because if something's medically inaccurate, the fault will stem from there.

What do I mean by that?

Allow me to use something I do know well as an example (since medicine is not my area of expertise in any stretch): piano playing in "Nae Il's Cantabile" vs. "Secret Love Affair". In both productions, I think the actors really did their best to "play" their instruments convincingly - so why were my music teacher mom and classical music nerd me blown away by the playing in "Secret Love Affair", but sort of "meh" about that in "Nae Il's Cantabile"? It's not the actors' fault, that's for sure: while I think, say, Yoo Ah In was more successful at it in "Secret Love Affair", I also know JW well enough as an actor to know that he worked his butt off on that, too, and could have done just as well if he was asked to. And I also know that in both productions, professional musicians worked closely with the actors to teach them (in the case of "Secret Love Affair", some said professionals even made it into the cast as supporting characters, but in "Nae Il's Cantabile", they were still always around off camera). So there's no reason to assume, say, that the consultants did better in one show than the other, either.

Where I did notice a difference, though, was in the directing of both dramas - the director of "Secret Love Affair" prioritized musical accuracy more than the director of "Nae Il's Cantabile". I knew that mostly from interviews for "Secret Love Affair", but then this behind-the-scenes clip from "Nae Il's Cantabile" confirmed my hypothesis:

So where's the difference? In "Secret Love Affair", the actors were taught to actually play the pieces their characters did - not the entire thing, but just the excerpts that were shown on camera. So even though the actual audio was dubbed in afterwards, the characters' movements match the music exactly - because, while filming, they were literally playing the same stuff you were hearing. However, what I see in this clip from "Nae Il's Cantabile" is that JW and Shim Eun Kyung were not so much taught to play the piece, but to act along to a recording. And while sometimes it works, sometimes things end up feeling a bit off - not necessarily in terms of notes and rhythms, but things like the amount of force or movement an actual pianist would use in playing those same passages.

The same thing, then, can apply to medical dramas like "Yong Pal". I've heard that some dramas can get really inaccurate - and even give viewers a false impression about how medicine or first aid are supposed to work (which has really dangerous real-life consequences). For example, a lot of people think that you use a defibrillator if someone goes into cardiac arrest, because that's something that's shown a lot in Western medical dramas or films - but, in reality, that not only doesn't work, but you can risk injuring the person even more, since a defibrillator does not actually re-start someone's heart, but stops it temporarily in hopes that, with CPR, it can start up again normally. So if "Yong Pal" or "Good Doctor" did a good job on the medical aspect of things...thank the staff for those shows, because they're diamonds in the rough, then :wink: 

Mind you, though, regarding "Yong Pal": I'm not entirely sure that any sort of undetectable drug or poison can cause Stage 2 liver cancer within six months :confused:Liver failure, yes, but cancer? What the heck is Chae Young giving Yeo Jin??? But that's really the only thing in "Yong Pal" so far where I was just like, "What...? Well, this is fiction, after all." Everything else seems at least reasonable to me as a layperson who doesn't actually know much about surgical medicine or the more intense level of first aid that's depicted on the series.

Have I share this story here? Its so good not to share again.

Aw....that's such a sweet story! Thanks for sharing! :D 

And now for pics!

Spoiler

Okay, @moonstrike, I'll be honest: I got this from your Instagram :tongue: But it's too pretty not to share.

Funny moment from 1N2D - he looks like a stork, stretching like that :tongue: 

Cute smile and laugh

Okay, this moment's just funny - why is he such a kid sometimes?

I love how "casual cool" these pictures are - some I've seen before, but some are new to me.

• Like 1

And...it's official: I've finished watching "Yong Pal". (Next up for me won't be a JW drama, though - I like spacing those out and savouring them, so don't expect, say, these sort of posts about either "Ojakgyo Brothers" or "My Sassy Girl" anytime soon :tongue:)

The finale was pretty chaotic, but that's to be expected given all the loose ends that needed to be tied up. I knew what sort of ending I wanted coming out Episode 17, and I'm glad to see that, for the most part, I got what I wanted on that.

So here are the things I liked about the final episode:

1. Character turnarounds - especially Han Yeo Jin's, but also Chief Lee's

The one thing I really, really wanted to see in the finale was Yeo Jin being given a second chance. I mean that in a couple of different ways.

First of all, I want her to have a second chance with Tae Hyun: to see her coming down to the first floor (to use the language from the show). This didn't have to be done literally. It would be completely unrealistic to expect her to give up Hanshin or her position as Chairwoman - nor, given the way that Chae Young, the Chief of Staff (a.k.a. Secretary Min) and all those other big directors/shareholders/whatever-the-heck-those-guys'-titles-were are all raring to claim the company for themselves, would that have been a wise decision, regardless of her intentions. What I was really looking for is what I think Yeo Jin will now be like going on into the future: with a clear sense of who's good and who's bad within the structure of Hanshin, and with the bad guys under arrest (at least for now), she can possibly go on as Chairwoman and rebuild Hanshin into a more ethical company. Personally, I think this is something she did want all along - I could see that in how she treated the factory workers at the funeral in Episode 13 - but she can't do that when she's surrounded by selfish and corrupt people, nor can she do that when she herself has become corrupted in her desire for revenge. But with justice being served, Yeo Jin, I hope, can go back to being the Chairwoman she started off as. As for where Tae Hyun comes into this: this is the only version of Yeo Jin that I think he'll have; any sign that she's still a crocodile, and he's out again :wink: 

Secondly, as much as the odds were stacked against her, I wanted Yeo Jin to be able to live. Sure, there's something very tragically poignant about the deathbed repentance/turnaround, but that's not all that fun to watch as a viewer - especially when it's concerning one of the main protagonists of the show. So I'm definitely glad that she's made it - for now.

And it's that more physical healing that brings me to Chief Lee. I love that he's a different doctor in this final episode than what I've seen of him so far, and I can actually believe that he's gone back to being the surgeon he was before. However, he's also become wiser from his experiences on the 12th floor; he's not the cocky rookie that he was at the beginning (which led to a malpractice suit and then him being blackmailed by Hanshin). To see him have a genuine desire to help Yeo Jin - not as someone in a power reversal but genuinely as a doctor - is a really refreshing ending for his storyline, as far as I'm concerned.

2. Tae Hyun as Yong Pal

This is one point that I know was really divisive among viewers at the time "Yong Pal" was originally broadcast: the drama was marketed as being, essentially, a medical drama version of "Healer", but then for the whole second half of the show, we don't actually see Tae Hyun do all that much doctoring at all. More importantly, I saw a number of comments that said that he seemed to have lost his zeal and his resourcefulness, that he became a very passive character in the second half of the show.

I can see where that's coming from. In terms of action or how dynamic Tae Hyun is as a character, he is a lot more passive in the second half of the drama. But here's the thing: when everyone and everything was constantly shifting around in this crazy crocodile world...I liked how stable Tae Hyun was. He's not in the thick of the action anymore, but he also is, for me, a breath of fresh air because of that. And I think it's that side of his character that makes Yeo Jin feel safe telling him what she really thinks, even if she knows he'll disagree with her. It's funny, because Secretary Min told Tae Hyun to always be the weak one in his relationship with Yeo Jin - but by being the weak one on the outside, he becomes the stronger one behind closed doors, since Yeo Jin can trust him not to be a threat or to think her weak for opening up to him emotionally.

In terms of Tae Hyun as a doctor, I like that this side of his character - this side that, despite all the rushing around and action in the first few episodes, actually just craves stability and simplicity - is his main personality trait in the finale. We see that Tae Hyun loves what he does now in this small neighbourhood clinic: just a normal general practitioner who treats the local families and helps out with a church-run charity on the side. Yes, he misses Yeo Jin, but he never gets to the point of being willing to compromise this new life he has found in order to be with her: all the way to the end, I feel like Tae Hyun's waiting for Yeo Jin to come back to him, in spirit if not in person. And since he gets that by the end of Episode 17, he's willing to do everything he can to help her escape from the crocodile world in the finale.

The Tae Hyun that we see in the finale is, in my opinion, still Yong Pal. I've seen some people argue that Yong Pal would just volunteer to do the surgery, no questions asked, and so it felt strange to see Tae Hyun hesitate this time around. But I actually think that this new behaviour is truer to who Yong Pal actually is in terms of essence. As a doctor, Tae Hyun/Yong Pal has always been about helping those who need it and treating the vulnerable who are ignored by the normal health care and legal system - helping gangsters was a rather stretched interpretation of that, and the 12th floor...that was just completely off from his vision and his goals. But Tae Hyun is also realistic: he knows where his limitations are as a surgeon, so he knows that performing the surgery himself is impossible. I do love that he initially offers, but I love even more that Chief Lee rules out that idea so quickly: not because he's being callous, but because he doesn't want Tae Hyun to live with the guilt of a table death, which, at that moment, is the most likely outcome (this is also a major reason why doctors are oftentimes forbidden by hospital protocol from operating on family members). So seeing Tae Hyun being willing to back off on that to seek more expert advice is really rewarding to see as a sign of what sort of doctor he wants to be. And the fact that he is ultimately willing to perform the surgery himself once the second Yong Pal (i.e. the doctor Cynthia brought over from the States who has experience performing this sort of surgery) is around to offer advice...even better :) 

However, as much as I liked these two aspects - and many more, to be honest - about the ending for "Yong Pal", there is one main thing I think the show could have done better with:

Closure.

A lot of things are left open-ended by the time we get to the end of the drama. And while some of those are good as a way to show that the end here is just a new beginning, especially for Yeo Jin and Tae Hyun as individuals and as a couple, I wanted more of a payoff in terms of the bad guys being taken down. Yes, they were arrested, but we're left with no sign that they actually end up being punished for their crimes. For all I know, they could just bribe some higher-up in the police force or prosecutor's office and end up with an acquittal anyway - and then we're right back where we started with the crocodile swamp. :unsure:

But other than that, this was an interesting finale to a really interesting drama. I do think it's one of those dramas that I still need to sit back and digest for a bit - but I like dramas that make me think, so that's a good sign :) 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, kittyna said:

I think one of the things that really made the conflict between Tae Hyun and Yeo Jin interesting was that, in some ways, they were both right. So, coming back to Tae Hyun's pleading on behalf of Chief Lee (i.e. the head doctor played by Jung Woong In), both he and Yeo Jin had valid arguments. That's part of what made their relationship - and them as characters - feel so mature compared to other dramas I've seen.

I was confused when I watch the scene, because I'm wondering what I do if I'm in their position. should we let go of all vengeance and just punish chief lee with applicable law or should he be killed. I really like their debate. their acting is very good playing the role.

20 hours ago, kittyna said:

Mind you, though, regarding "Yong Pal": I'm not entirely sure that any sort of undetectable drug or poison can cause Stage 2 liver cancer within six months :confused:Liver failure, yes, but cancer? What the heck is Chae Young giving Yeo Jin??? But that's really the only thing in "Yong Pal" so far where I was just like, "What...? Well, this is fiction, after all." Everything else seems at least reasonable to me as a layperson who doesn't actually know much about surgical medicine or the more intense level of first aid that's depicted on the series.

In my opinion, it can be happen. Not just because Chae young giving yeo jin drugs but also because the drug that the hospital (chief lee) gave to her to make her asleep for three years. Three years is a long time and she already exposed by that drugs all day. And there was a dialog that sounds like they sometimes raising the amount of the drugs everytime Han Yeo Jin start to get her consciousness. So there must be a bad side effect because of using that drug for three years without stopping, for example: liver cancer. She might be already have the seed of cancer disease and that getting worse when Chae Young start giving her more deadly poison than drugs that the hospital gave her in her water. 

12 hours ago, kittyna said:

Character turnarounds - especially Han Yeo Jin's, but also Chief Lee's

I also love that Han yeo jin start to feel guilty and miss tae hyun that makes her want to step down to be with him. 

12 hours ago, kittyna said:

However, as much as I liked these two aspects - and many more, to be honest - about the ending for "Yong Pal", there is one main thing I think the show could have done better with:

There are some fanfic that made by fans. They made it because they didn't feel satisfied with the ending. They want to know what happen after Yeon Jin got her consciousness and how will Tae Hyun and Yeo jin Married love story will be. Actually, I also feel that I want to know what happen next. What happen after Yeo Jin got her consciousness. That would be great! But we know that Korean Drama always give the audience hanging ending so they can imagine the next story in their own head.

Pics!

This is just make me remember the day before he enlisted to the army. Sad...

Joo won sad face...

Such a good cooker. His rice is always the best.

Cutie Joo won in action

Long legs oppa

Another cutie in action post.

• Like 1

I was confused when I watch the scene, because I'm wondering what I do if I'm in their position. should we let go of all vengeance and just punish chief lee with applicable law or should he be killed. I really like their debate. their acting is very good playing the role.

Yeah - both Tae Hyun and Yeo Jin were so rational about the debate, and there was just some really awesome script-writing as well. A lot of their conversations were like that: they don't just communicate what they want to say, but do so in a way that's also beautiful...the stuff that novels are made of :) 

However, that rationality and validity is also what makes the "evil" version of Yeo Jin so scary. You know she's not acting rashly or on impulse or in a moment of high emotion - anything she does (tricking Daejung into bankruptcy, getting rid of Han Do Joon, etc.) is calculated perfectly. It's actually a little bit frightening just how well she reads the other characters around her, such that she knows exactly how they will react to just about anything, so she adjusts her plan accordingly. For example: she doesn't actually have to do anything in order to kill Han Do Joon - all she has to do is just sit back and let Tae Hyun, Secretary Min, and Chairman Choi from Daejung be themselves and do the things they would naturally do under those circumstances. Which is scary but also, I'll have to admit, really freaking cool as well.

In my opinion, it can be happen. Not just because Chae young giving yeo jin drugs but also because the drug that the hospital (chief lee) gave to her to make her asleep for three years. Three years is a long time and she already exposed by that drugs all day. And there was a dialog that sounds like they sometimes raising the amount of the drugs everytime Han Yeo Jin start to get her consciousness. So there must be a bad side effect because of using that drug for three years without stopping, for example: liver cancer. She might be already have the seed of cancer disease and that getting worse when Chae Young start giving her more deadly poison than drugs that the hospital gave her in her water. 

Yeah, that to me makes more sense than the liver cancer being caused by just the drug Chae Young gave her itself. Just like I don't think Yeo Jin's hallucinations came just from the drug, either. Chief Lee does mention hallucinations as a symptom of being poisoned by that drug, but there's also something psychological or emotional going on that probably made Yeo Jin particularly susceptible to it. If nothing else, the fact that she ends up so terrified that she passes out whenever she sees President Go or her brother...that's more a reflection of her emotional state than her physical health.

Mind you, if they had changed the line to be liver failure more generally, then just the one drug can do it, and it won't take long. We see that happen to So Hyun when she was little, and that I know is a real side effect of the medication Tae Hyun gave her by mistake. Organ failure can happen just within hours of a single overdose, but cancer is something that develops more slowly.

Such a good cooker. His rice is always the best.

Actually, that whole scene on 1N2D where the guys had to take turns making breakfast was just brilliant. Since they were allowed to discuss among themselves and figure out a plan in advance, they really took advantage of the fact that Si Kyung and JW were the best cooks out of the seven of them. So this clip cuts out too soon, but I remember that once JW got the rice going, he yelled back to Si Kyung, and Si Kyung started calling out to him steps that the other hyungs were originally in charge of. That way, by the time those who weren't as skilled in cooking showed up, most of the stuff that they could have potentially messed up was ready anyway. :wink: 

lol - Bird PD came up with the game so that the guys couldn't just rely on Sung Si Kyung cooking for them...and then it turned into the usual Si Kyung-Joo Won tag-team anyway :tongue: 

And now for pics!

Spoiler

This reminds me of how JW was also interested in becoming part of the production crew if he didn't make it as an actor

Love the eye-smile here

Really cool-looking shot of Lee Kang To

1e7e372e9abea6852f4acf5bf3b99e20.jpg

A few nice black-and-white pics

• Like 1

Just popping by quickly to share a preview for my next fic. It's going to be a short one, so I don't anticipate sharing all that many sneak peeks before the actual thing is done.

But I'm choosing to share this - really rough - snippet (i.e. I'm not 100% happy with it, but at least it's presentable), because it's my first time trying to write Kim Tae Hyun, and I'm having a lot of fun trying to figure out a "voice" for him that's distinct from either Park Si On or Cha Yoo Jin :wink: 

So here goes!

Spoiler

“Ya, Sang Chul-ah.”

He keeps his eyes focused straight ahead on the road.

“You wanna know what I think?”

No answer.

“I think,” I add, turning my head to look him over, “that you’d make a good taxi driver.”

“Really, hyung?” Sang Chul’s voice doesn’t change much from his usual monotone, but I’ve known him long enough to know that he’s not convinced.

“I’m serious!” I turn my entire body around this time, propping one arm on the back of my seat in the car. “Look. I get it. Having twenty combined levels of martial arts and not much other accreditation doesn’t get you far in the job market. But hear me out – I’m trying to come up with something that can work with what you’ve got.”

Even though I know he’s not looking at me, I use my fingers to count out my reasons.

“First of all, you’ve got a good sense of direction. Second, you’re driving me around all the time anyway – I don’t think I’ve even so much as touched a steering wheel since you’ve shown up. And third,” I add, giving him a pointed look as my voice hardens, “you’ve been out of work and eating us out of house and home for almost half a year and it’s about time you got off your butt and actually did something.”

“Oppa!”

I glance over at So Hyun in the back seat.

“What now?”

She’s got her arms crossed in front of her chest, and is shooting me a hard look.

“Don’t be so hard on Sang Chul-oppa – he’s already doing his best. And besides, he’s not eating us out of house and home. He’s your roommate, which makes him one of the family.”

I almost burst out laughing when I see the serious look on her face. That’s exactly the sort of thing Eomma would have said – and with the same expression, too.

But instead, I put on my best mock-stern expression and wag my index finger at her.

“Stay out of this, Kim So Hyun – you’re the one who complains about cooking for all three of us all the time. I’m just looking out for you!”

“And you’re the one who insists on us eating at home all the time. So whose fault is that?”

My jaw drops and, scandalized, I turn back to look at Sang Chul. “Did you hear that?” I ask, gesturing helplessly towards So Hyun with one hand. “Ever since she’s come back from America….Ya, what the hell do they teach kids over there? No respect for her elders, whatsoever!”

“Oh, come on, Oppa,” she cuts in, clearly enjoying where this conversation is going. “You know you love it.”

“It’s true, Hyung,” Sang Chul adds. “We all know you do.”

I look back and forth between them before, growling in exasperation, I turn to face away from them both, choosing to look out the window instead.

They’re both right, actually. I hadn’t known at first that So Hyun had it in her to be so sassy, but that’s because she’s been sick for so many years. Now that she’s healthy again and actually has a normal girl’s level of energy, I don’t mind her backtalk at all. It’s my way of knowing that she’s finally fine and that I don’t have to worry about her anymore.

But like hell am I going to admit it!

“Aish! You two always gang up on me like this! Well, if you like each other that much, just start dating already!”

Sensing the incredulous looks they must both be shooting me by now, I add, “Don’t think I don’t know that you have the hots for each other – especially, you, Lee Sang Chul. Oh, don’t look at me like that; I’ve seen the looks you’ve given her, or how, half the time, you’re feeding her instead of yourself. All I ask is that you don’t start making out in front of me, but otherwise, I really don’t care what you do with each other.”

• Like 2

Just popping by with today's pics - and since it's Thursday, it's Throwback Thursday again!

Spoiler

A behind the scenes pic from "King of Baking, Kim Tak Gu"

Interesting natural lighting in this moment from 1N2D

• Like 2

It looks quiet here - no wonder, with it being the Easter weekend - so I'll just share a few pics.

Spoiler

His gaze doesn't get much more bunny-like than this!

"Good Doctor" Behind the Scenes

JW and puppies - so cute!

I really like how this shot from "Nae Il's Cantabile" turned out - I remember how cool JW looked walking in like this.

And this fan-edit is awesome, too.

Shy smile time!

I wonder what he's laughing at here

• Like 1

Okay, I've been running this show on my own for a while, so today, I want to change things up. Rather than sharing pics, I have a couple of videos I want to show you all.

The interesting thing here is that both videos were made by the same fan, using the same music :tongue: However, they use entirely different footage, and both turned out well. So rather than picking one, I'm sharing both :wink: 

• Like 1