Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@stearly you're making me miss Good Doctor so badly..... i finally downloaded Joowon's GD OSTs to my songs collection. i couldnt do it earlier as i was still in denial... :( today i couldnt stop listening to the OST on repeat as i was driving to and back from work (a journey which took about 1 hour). i was near tears coz i was remembering the drama. :( :( :( i miss ShiOn so much!

farbarri said: @stearly you're making me miss Good Doctor so badly..... i finally downloaded Joowon's GD OSTs to my songs collection. i couldnt do it earlier as i was still in denial... :( today i couldnt stop listening to the OST on repeat as i was driving to and back from work (a journey which took about 1 hour). i was near tears coz i was remembering the drama. :( :( :( i miss ShiOn so much!

farbarri said: @stearly you're making me miss Good Doctor so badly..... i finally downloaded Joowon's GD OSTs to my songs collection. i couldnt do it earlier as i was still in denial... :( today i couldnt stop listening to the OST on repeat as i was driving to and back from work (a journey which took about 1 hour). i was near tears coz i was remembering the drama. :( :( :( i miss ShiOn so much!

Guest crazywindblower

I always listen to Joo Won's "If I Were" and "Love Medicine" from Good Doctor OST before I sleep..I really love his singing voice, its soothing in the ears..He is indeed a singer! :x 8->
awww, Joo Won why are you so good looking and talented..you amaze me so much!  8-> :\"> sarang haeyo!  :x 8->

a bz day for me haizzzzzzzzzzz
when i cm here already 70 posts and 4 pages back track
thanks all for all the updates 
hmmm even though i m not so like movie and the only movie i watch are baby and i and little bride
but because of cutie i ll watch all his movie except the click
movie have to wait quite long but all my fav movies are olden days hk movies but nowadays hard to find a love story movie that ll touch my heartolden days like ghost the movie is rly nice so i m happy cutie can take up this musical
no matter what role he take i will watch it as he s an actor which i dont wanna miss anything he is in unless horror movie but vampre s still ok but not horror delol

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Eng Sub Entertainment Weekly KBS Worldfrom 45' On set on the final day of "Good Doctor"

Woman's Energy... Helps Balance Hormones???

That is just so in contrast whenever I see Cutie.... I think that tea or whatever it is will fail in helping me balance my hormones when I see him. My hormones go haywire and goes up and down and up and down and up when I see him. :D

viewimage.php?id=27b2df31eadc&no=29bcc42
fr JOo Won DC

1374762_10151936641568252_1969596726_n.j

cute cute
if only cutie can be born afew years earlier and act in tw i really hope he can act With ellaAs both of them are cute in naturebut cutie if really works with ella he reallly need to be careful of his butt as ella s vvv open and like skinship too but her skinship ehhh d st vvvv "impt" parts labut she s just jokingas i can imagine how they ll be at shooting setthey will play till like crazyand i thk cutie ll be amazed by ella openess loland cutie will react shy shy like thatbut i m not shipping them la
i just imagine if they really act together that will be cuteness overflows
lolreally hope that one  day my dream will come truebut vvv impossible la but fangirl can dream ba

Joo Won to star in movie "Fashion King - Movie"

152_zpsa9be8a60.jpg

Joo Won from the recently successfularrow-10x10.png drama "Good Doctor" has been cast for the movie "Fashion King - Movie".

"Fashion King - Movie" is based on a popular web-toon about a normal male student opening his eyes to fashion to be able to hang out with the school's prettiest girl. The movie shows the outgoing trends of teenagers these days.

The production is determined to make a movie which will relate with everyone by bringing out the envy in all.

Oh Ki-hwan directs this movie and it is produced by Cha Seung-jae. This movie aims for next April.

Meanwhile, Joo Won co-stars in the movie "Catch Me" with Kim Ah-joong and is starring in the musical"Ghost" from this November to June next year.

Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c...

Cr: Hancinema.net

P.S: A tag for "Fashion King (movie)" has been created on Hancinema. I don't know whether he has inked the deal but everything sounds in the affirmative.I don't know how much of the content in the webtoon is 19+ but maybe the pictorial for "THE STAR" was meant to have the "risque" looks. Most of the times when actors decide to do a starkly different photoshoot, it is a direction moving towards to shed the last role's image and take more dark or roles with stronger shades. That got me wondering - would he have done the same pictorial if he was still doing 1N2D?

http://www.tenasia.com/archives/74842

Joo Won May Turn into King of Fashion

Posted on 2013/10/25 by Cory Lee in FILM

Korean actor Joo Won is positively looking into a new big screen project, based on web cartoon titled “Fashion King.”

An official with Joo Won’s agency Sim Entertainment told TenAsia Friday morning that the actor is weighing on starring in new film, tentatively titled “Fashion King,” and the final decision would be made at the end of this month or early November.

Based on the popular web-cartoon of the same name, the movie will focus on a high schooler named Woo Gi-myeong who opens his eyes on fashion and tries to do his best to become the king of fashion.

Director Oh Gi-hwan, who recently scored noticeable success in Chinese box office with Korea-China romance film “A Wedding Invitation,” will take the megaphone.

After finishing successful two-month run of medical drama “Good Doctor” early this month, Joo Won is prepping up for his upcoming musical “Ghost” and romcom movie “Catch Me,” both of which are set to open in December.

Reporter. Cory Lee

<ⓒ Korea Entertainment Media Co., LTD. (www.tenasia.com) All rights reserved.>