Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Omona! Thanks everyone! I don't know where to start, but Cutie looks so comfortable and happy while practicing. And that makes me happy as well. ^^ I haven't seen the video you posted, but his voice is so awesome. Very modulated. And he really changes in an instance when he is in character. And the one where they were on a date, the look Joo Won as Sam wheat gave to Ivy as Molly, it's full of love! Aaaahhhh!!

Did you guys have the video of the q and a portion? I didn't know what they were talking about but I asked my friend and she said that Joo Won's answers were very "cheesy" and the other casts were teasing him about it. I think he talked of love, and valuing your loved ones or something. Maybe later there'll be interviews coming up?

Also, he kept saying "sexy" in the answers. I thought they were talking about having lots of opportunities to showcase their sexiness, but apparently he was talking how all the rest are sexy or something and that he is not. Had I known that he said that i would've said "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THAT YOU're NOT SEXY OPPA? Don't you know how many panties have fallen and how many nose have bled because of you and your sexiness????"

I took pics and vids but they might be a little shakey (or a lot) as I can't stop myself from shaking. Plus the ones you posted are much clearer and nearer than mine! :(

I cannot make a complete fan account now but I just want to inform everyone that he is sooooo cute up close! And warm! And hot! Like we didn't know that already right?

The selca? Ah, @coolreborn told you guys I have ninja moves right?

As for the gift, I was not able to give it directly to Cutie but I made sure the manager knows it was from us. I'll post the pics when I get back home.

What's in store:

A) how he is like during practice

B) how awesome and sweet and nice he is

C) my ninja skills and backstory

D) fan project

E) details on his practice performance

F) how he smells like

Please wait for it! While I'm too excited to post everything, it's hard to do on a phone and with trips here and there. Frankly I'm too tired now but I just want to share this happiness with you guys! Thanks for the wishes of luck! It finally came true for me! Hope it will come true for you guys too!!! ^^

P.s. the musical practice is really good considering they've only practiced for what 2 weeks?

moonandhearts said: Omona! Thanks everyone! I don't know where to start, but Cutie looks so comfortable and happy while practicing. And that makes me happy as well. ^^ I haven't seen the video you posted, but his voice is so awesome. Very modulated. And he really changes in an instance when he is in character. And the one where they were on a date, the look Joo Won as Sam wheat gave to Ivy as Molly, it's full of love! Aaaahhhh!! Did you guys have the video of the q and a portion? I didn't know what they were talking about but I asked my friend and she said that Joo Won's answers were very "cheesy" and the other casts were teasing him about it. I think he talked of love, and valuing your loved ones or something. Maybe later there'll be interviews coming up? Also, he kept saying "sexy" in the answers. I thought they were talking about having lots of opportunities to showcase their sexiness, but apparently he was talking how all the rest are sexy or something and that he is not. Had I known that he said that i would've said "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THAT YOU're NOT SEXY OPPA? Don't you know how many panties have fallen and how many nose have bled because of you and your sexiness????" I took pics and vids but they might be a little shakey (or a lot) as I can't stop myself from shaking. Plus the ones you posted are much clearer and nearer than mine! :( I cannot make a complete fan account now but I just want to inform everyone that he is sooooo cute up close! And warm! And hot! Like we didn't know that already right? The selca? Ah, @coolreborn told you guys I have ninja moves right? As for the gift, I was not able to give it directly to Cutie but I made sure the manager knows it was from us. I'll post the pics when I get back home. What's in store: A) how he is like during practice B) how awesome and sweet and nice he is C) my ninja skills and backstory D) fan project E) details on his practice performance F) how he smells like Please wait for it! While I'm too excited to post everything, it's hard to do on a phone and with trips here and there. Frankly I'm too tired now but I just want to share this happiness with you guys! Thanks for the wishes of luck! It finally came true for me! Hope it will come true for you guys too!!! ^^ P.s. the musical practice is really good considering they've only practiced for what 2 weeks?

Suddenly i miss u all my Cuties family... To our captain @coolreborn and @mrdimples and all my comrade @moonandhearts @stearly @ezze @ellasam81 @jwthfc @mindymoe @maymay @farbarri @goldlotus @manyearsago @mojobobo @Tasia @mikhaella75 @simplydramafied1082 @ctfrsgp @mydeed @Ma OO @daydreamsindecember @ecs707a @silhouettes90 @sweetdreams_87 @Maryss @tablohigh @pureheartz @raito1310 @joowonised @coco @Jieun Lee @rynhanna @seiryu82 @latteholic @cece87 @meg15 @pandora460 @yuuqiikeke @jooceci @9LilSa @crazyoverkdrama and all of cuties in this cuties family(i'm sorry if i haven't mention you yet dear cuties^^) i just wanna hug you all tightly  >

:D

< >

< >

< >

< >

< >

< >

< >

< >

< >

< >

< >

< >

< >

< >

< >

< >

< >

< >

< >

< >

< >

< >

< >

< >

< >

< >

< >

< >

< >

< >

< >

< >

< >

< >

< >

< >

< >

< >

< >

< >

< >

< >

< >

< >

< >

< >

< >

< >

< >

< >

<  >

< >

< >

< >

< >

< >

< >

< >

< >

< >

< >

< >

< >

< >

< >

< >

< >

< >

< >

< >

< >

< >

< >

< >

< >

< >

< >

<

I love u all as much as i love cutie...

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Thank u for all the awesome pics and all the news about our cutie,,
Thanks @mojobobo @mrdimples @daydreamsindecember for the cutie interview translation.. 

>

< >

< >

<

and thank you for subbing the video of Joowon&Kim Ah Joong at SBS one night TV entertainment dear @mrdimples & @coolreborn
and to all newbies cuties here, welcome to the warmest family of cutie lovers..

>

< >

< >

< >

< >

< >

< >

< >

<

Let's spazzing around here to posting a lot about cutie (news, articles, opinion, pics, video, fanart, etc)
Have a nice day to all of u cuties..\(^.^)/

Hello all from Japan ...cannot use smoothly wifi here...then still cannot read fan account from moonandhearts yet T.T ..maybe must back to Korea so that i can use internet freely..wanna see cutie pics and story^^

Today at 7.30PM KST Joowon, Moon chaewon, Kim minseo, writer Park jaebom and other Good Doctor's casts will attend VIP premiere of Prof. Dohan aka Joo Sangwook's movie ^^ (anyone knows the movie title?)
Goo Ma Joon's mother (Jun Inhwa) will attend it too!! ^______^

viewimage.php?id=27b2df31eadc&no=29bcc42

cr: 이윤영PD at DC Joowon

Guest seiryu82

maymay said: Today at 7.30PM KST Joowon, Moon chaewon, Kim minseo, writer Park jaebom and other Good Doctor's casts will attend VIP premiere of Prof. Dohan aka Joo Sangwook's movie ^^ (anyone knows the movie title?)

viewimage.php?id=27b2df31eadc&no=29bcc42

A Word Of Appreciation

Now that we have just launched our second project and calling for your generosity and support, it came to mind that we have not shared our experience widely with everyone here with regards to our 1st project - Joo Won's Birthday Project. Indeed, we sent our complete financial reports to all contributors but no one really knew what happened behind the scenes. I know @coolreborn and I promised to give you gals BTS but truthfully, many things cropped up in Real Life and we were swept into so many things and everything seems forgotten.

More than the BTS which is mostly wacky, funny even though it was pulling hairs at times, what I want to share now is the ardent support we received for the 1st project. coolreborn and I were the ones handling the queries regarding the sending of monies. Between the tons of messages on PM, we also received many via our mjwcutiefans email. Fans who had wanted to give were very enthusiastic in giving be it USD20 or USD200. The way they "bugged" us for solutions to the Paypal and about how to send the money would have you think it's we who owe them and not they who wanted to give the money.

Of course, I am not complaining. I bring this up to tell you how it made me see 1st hand the heart of a fan. What is the profile of these contributors, you may ask but I have no common denominator. They range from very young like college students to middle age; from students to housewives. There were those whose names i see frequently on this thread and then there were some who I was hearing from for the very 1st time. Many were obviously digging very deep into their pockets because I know from age and currency(we were collecting in USD and I know 1USD can convert into thousands of local currency). Maybe one might think, only those who earn higher income should contribute. I have learned a long time ago that I should never assume this. Why? Some can obviously afford but choose not to and I saw one major contribution coming from someone who I speculate contributed a disproportionately large amount relative to income. Right after I announced the 2nd project, one fan PM me to ask how much can she give. She is a student.

So, I have come to appreciate every single fan who contributed because as I have said above, I cannot find one common denominator except the heart. To you, mrdimples would like to say a very big THANK YOU.

3std.jpg

Guest mei8805

maymay said: Today at 7.30PM KST Joowon, Moon chaewon, Kim minseo, writer Park jaebom and other Good Doctor's casts will attend VIP premiere of Prof. Dohan aka Joo Sangwook's movie ^^ (anyone knows the movie title?)

jybq.jpg

That girl is Park Ji-yeon, the other Molly, rite? quite different with her look at ghost poster one . She looks cute here ^^

farbarri said: IF, by a miracle, i managed to get a picture with Joowon..... how in the name of God am i gonna stand next to him? i'm only 151 cm.... :( :( :( :( we both wont be in the picture as he needs to bend so much or i need to stand on a chair or something....
but my face will be on his waist.... ngeeeehehehehe~ i like that idea~ ;)) ;))

Lolllll :)) :)) I can see more of my fellow countrymen and countrywomen "popping" out of the bushes and behind the trees, under rocks and from the moat lake... Welcome! Welcome! If you are a gardener or "vegetarian", please feel free to join this old bunnie here on our lawns... many many spots still available... enjoying the sunshine and fresh air here....

Guest pureheartz

@moonandhearts.....goshhh you made it. .I seldom post in this thread coz im enjoying every little detaiks you posted..but this time you're experience amd post captures my mouth to talked hehhehe...omoooo wish I could do that too in yhe future. .you were so lucky..im jealous hehheeh