Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

i will go too if i can get the ticketsas that in order to get vip tickrt i need to queue overnight then can get vip but now i think if i can get get the normal tickets already vvv lucky
as in sg only 50 vip can go up n shake his handif the rule hasnt changed
and you  cant stay too long on stage or hug  him or talk to him too long as sg s vvv strict on thisas scared create chaos 
that tm i go vip aND last one to go up to shakre jks hand it s quite fast as the guide ll pull u away

@maymay unnie, i think your siggy will be kidnapped soon.. those are great pictures you want to use, but maybe the dimentions are slightly too big, thus they couldnt be placed next to each other. i want to see the pics properly~ they're gorgeous!
thanks for the premier pictures!!! thanks to @coolreborn and @stearly too~

ellasam81 said: i will go too if i can get the ticketsas that in order to get vip tickrt i need to queue overnight then can get vip but now i think if i can get get the normal tickets already vvv lucky
as in sg only 50 vip can go up n shake his handif the rule hasnt changed
and you  cant stay too long on stage or hug  him or talk to him too long as sg s vvv strict on thisas scared create chaos 
that tm i go vip aND last one to go up to shakre jks hand it s quite fast as the guide ll pull u away

Me! Me! Me! I'll go to SG if Cutie's having a fanmeet there! Singaporean cuties be sure to reserve us tickets okay? And tour us in your country! ^^ sooooo excited to fangirl!!

---

Btw, I already received instructions regarding the BELIEVE IN EVENT. Apprarently, I won two passes for the musical practice. If anybody's willing to come to Korea and join me on the 23rd, I am more than happy to share the ticket. Otherwise, I am taking one of my friends who will go on the trip with me, as planned! ^^

I am 2/3 away from finishing our mini project (had to stop to pack my clothes! Kekeke). Then wanted to check out Cutie's hot pics from Top Star premiere!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!! Soooo cute and hot!!! ^^

@ellasam81, Wah!!! What about us overseas fans? It only means we can get the normal tickets...

:(

(  No, shake hands... no hugs... no kisses...

:(

Wow.@ellasam81

You know a lot.I went to fan sign of the actor i liked in 2010.(that was my first and only time)All i remember was screaming,shouting and so on.I don't know anything about rules and regulation as I went there to peek at him.From my experience,it wasn't that good? The actor came to venue around 40 mins after stated time.

I bet this won't be JW case since he is quite punctual...

I have never been to fan meeting...

OMAGAWD!!!!

Sam Wet!!!! I mean Sam WHEAT!!!! That is one droolicious Sam Wheat!!! It made my body wet with sweat!!! WOOOOO!!!!!!

I think @moonandhearts will probably have an arrest if she will see Cutie in that clothes... hey dear, take picture of the raisins will you. hahahahaha.