Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

mrdimples said: fanfic *Minors Stay Out*

Part 1

Part 2

“What! He is standing behind me? Is he naked?” YS’s mind raced as vivid images flashed in front of her.

She slowly turned around with her eyes squeezed tightly shut.

“It’s alright, Doctor; you can open your eyes. I have a towel on me.”

Yoon Seo opened her eyes. There, SO was standing, dripping wet and holding a small hand towel in front of him. She tried to avert her gaze but couldn’t help looking at his body. Although his frame was a tad thin and lanky, he had a beautiful v-shaped torso, lean abdominals and oblique abs running deliciously down his mid-section. The teeny weeny towel could not hide his hips and muscular thighs. YS felt really hot, she must be blushing like a tomato.

“Doctor, I think the towel is inside the dryer…”

Yoon Seo felt a bit light-headed. She opened her mouth but couldn’t get a single word out.

SO looked at her with concern, oblivious to the effect he had on her. He took a step forward and YS stumbled backwards and hit the table behind. SO reaches out and grabbed her, YS squeezed her eyes tight. Her mouth felt dry and she could hear her blood pumping.

“Doctor, are you alright?”

YS willed herself to open her eyes and stared at SO in his face, desperately avoiding looking down.

“S..Sure, I..I will get it for you.” She managed to get the words out before slipping past him and making the dash towards the laundry area.

For the next minute, she pretended to check messages and emails on her phone while SO walked back to the bathroom to towel dry. Once, he was out of sight, she smacked her forehead and groaned. She didn’t know if she was angry at herself for being flustered or for not taking a better look at SO’s body.

SO came out shortly with the towel wrapped around his waist. YS’s eyes remained glued to her phone screen and she nonchalantly asked

“Aren’t you getting dressed already? We are going to be late.”

SO hurriedly grabbed the suit hanging outside his wardrobe,

“Doctor, turn around and don’t look…”

“Yah! Park Si On, do you think I want to see you naked?”

YS turned around quickly so that he couldn’t see her blushed. Just saying the word “naked” made her heart raced again.

“Doctor, can you help me with this tie?”

YS jumped. SO was standing right behind her. Why is this guy sneaking up on her every time? Or has she been too lost in her thoughts? SO was struggling to tie his tie properly.

“You don’t have to dress up like this, you know. It’s just my mom.” 

“No, I must look the best. I need to make a good impression.”

YS’s face was just at the level of SO’s chest. As she stood there with her face millimeters away from his bosom, she remembered the first time she felt that inexplicable warm and fuzzy feeling that shot through her body. SO had grabbed and pulled her towards his body as he turned her away from the oncoming vehicle. She had thought how strong his broad shoulders and chest felt. Now, with her hands holding the tie, she wondered how it would feel like if she ran her fingers across his chest. She could make out his nipples showing through his white crisp shirt. She bit her lips and tried to concentrate on tying the tie because she was just making a mess of it.

Meanwhile, SO was enraptured staring at YS. She wore a frown on her face as if she was in deep concentration. Her cheeks looked a little flushed, the added color made her look even more beautiful. Her lips were full and sweet like a rosebud. He felt like grabbing her close to him and kiss her on those moist, inviting lips.

YS looked up and caught SO’s eyes staring back at hers with such intensity and desire. She gasped as he suddenly pulled her towards him and kissed her. She could hear his breathing turned shallow and rapid as his lips met hers with an urgency she has never felt before. Her heart leapt to her throat and she felt as if she was burning up. His strong and huge hands moved from her face to her body, caressing her all over. She did not know what came over her next but her hands seemed to have a mind of their own as she pulled up his shirt and her hands went beneath it. He moaned softly into her ears as she explored every nook and crevice of his body.

YS backed towards the table and SO lowered her gently onto it, their bodies still entwined. She unbuttoned his shirt and he almost tore it off his back in a hurry. He began to pull her blouse over her head when suddenly a piercing scream rang through the air.

To be continued

coolreborn said: google translate:

Samora , '1 Night 2 Days' stop sutra " Unfortunately, larger feel sorry "

Actor Joo of '1 Night 2 Days' to get off on the state of mind said.

Actor Joo pm on the 15th ( 27 ), the 'Good Doctor' already ceased to celebrate a meeting with reporters at the KBS 2TV 'Happy Sunday -1 night 2 days " to decide on the last stop position for being said. Samora recently '1 Night 2 Days' finished the last record .

Samora is " 1 year 8 months were happy. Ahswipgi crew but also feel sorry for those two brothers and is the largest . Ppajineunde brothers , one of seven people was okay , but not my role , I feel sorry because this was great , "he said.

Following "always have feel sorry " and " musical" Ghost " after the movie" Catch Me ' promotional schedules are the schedule , "he said. Samora busy schedule in the '1 Night 2 Days' has become the inevitable stop .

"I have decided to stop when I am actively ' Do you want me ' by not saying , nor have these . Sorry mind Cause 'I do not fall to be better ' seems to have been the idea , "he said.

Meanwhile, '1 Night 2 Days ' will be held 20 and 27, two weeks throughout the '1 Night 2 Days' last trip Samora drawn. Samora island in the last 11 days the last laugh and well finished shooting the back door . Samora 's '1 Night 2 Days' last appearance in this fine paper I draw attention is attention .

from: http://reviewstar.hankooki.com/Article/ArticleView.php?WEB_GSNO=10144520

Early in morning wake up and see this image

really make my sleepy eyes open widerbecause he s touching his kissable lip again
it s a bad habit of him but i like......
just thinking is his lip s dry so he keep touching his lip or he like his lip so much that he kp touchingreally de if i got a chance to ask him i will ask him why he always touch his lip

ellasam81 said: Early in morning wake up and see this 

really make my sleepy eyes open widerbecause he s touching his kissable lip again
just thinking is his lip s dry so he keep touching his lip or he like his lip so much that he kp touchingreally de if i got a chance to ask him i will ask him why he always touch his lip

coolreborn said: ellasam81 said: Early in morning wake up and see this 

Guest jjsweeter0211

Joo Won, "I like being on scene"

photo360528.jpg

Source | 2013/10/15 | 

Actor Joo Won has been running the race without a break and he claims he feels good on-site.

"It's only right to take a break when you are tired and need rest but I can't imagine resting".

"I was supposed to start my musical practice the day after the last filming of "Good Doctor". I know I did this to myself but I actually felt like asking if I could take a few days off".

"However, I was already two weeks later than everyone so that wouldn't have made sense. I started practicing right away but it's fun. I am alive when I am on site".

"I can't imagine take a couple months off. I don't know. I could learn to like it but it'll have to happen for me to feel it".

Meanwhile, Joo Won has been endlessly starring in dramas and movies as well as musicals including the most recent "Good Doctor", "My Girlfriend is an Agent", "Bridal Mask", "Love, Bread and Dreams" and others for four years straight.

Source : www.osen.co.kr/articl... ( English )

Joo Won Thanks Kara’s Han Seung Yeon for Being His Fan

jpki.jpg
Hearing that Kara’s Han Seung Yeon was his fan, Joo Won expressed his gratitude.

On October 15, Joo Won held a special press conference at a restaurant in Nonhyun-dong. As a reporter brought up the topic of Han Seung Yeon, Joo Won answered, “I’ve seen Han Seung Yeon when she was performing with SS501’s Park Jung Min and another time when we were clothing models together.”
The actor continued with a smile, “I think that the person she says she likes is not me, but Good Doctor’s Si On.”

“”I’m very glad that she likes Si On. It’s an honor. I remember when I saw her in person, she was very small and pretty,” said Joo Won. “I’m really thankful that she’s a fan.”

Han Seung Yeon appeared on KBS’ 1 vs 100 and was asked if there were any men that comes into her eyes, since she’s at the age to date. She replied ‘Joo Won’ without hesitation.

“I’ve been watching Good Doctor. I really like Joo Won these days.” She said that she’s liked Joo Won in other dramas as well. “I received a lot of healing with a warm heart after seeing him act such an innocent role.”

She also sent Joo Won a video message, shyly saying they should get tea next time.

Meanwhile, Joo Won recently completed Good Doctor, playing an autistic doctor and receiving praise for his performance.

He will now be concentrating on his upcoming musical Ghost, which begins November 24 at D-Cube Art Center in Sindorim.

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/48239

Actor Joowon share his feelings about his quitting from “1 Night 2 days”.

On 15th, Actor Joowon (27) meet the reporters for the first time after ‘Good Doctor’ end and he shared his feeling about his quitting from ‘1 Night 2 Days’. Joowon already done his ‘1 night 2 days’ last filming.

Joowon “for this 1 year, 8 months, i feel very happy. It’s sad but I sorry feelings to Hyungs, staff and production crew is bigger. Now, one of the strength of 7 people was falling down, even hyungs said that its okay but because I can’t do my role (as maknae) properly, i feel really sorry to them”

“When I decided to quit, I can’t say ‘I will do this’ I can’t talk properly too. Because I feel very sorry to them.”

Meanwhile ‘1 night 2 days’ broadcast for two weeks on 20th & 27th are ‘1 night 2 days’ last vacation for Joowon. On 11th, Joowon went to Jeju island for his last filming with happy face. We will see how his feeling in his last vacation.

source :  http://reviewstar.hankooki.com/Article/ArticleView.php?WEB_GSNO=10144520

English translation: mei@ Joo Won soompi

stearly said:

Joo Won Thanks Kara’s Han Seung Yeon for Being His Fan

Hearing that Kara’s Han Seung Yeon was his fan, Joo Won expressed his gratitude.

On October 15, Joo Won held a special press conference at a restaurant in Nonhyun-dong. As a reporter brought up the topic of Han Seung Yeon, Joo Won answered, “I’ve seen Han Seung Yeon when she was performing with SS501’s Park Jung Min and another time when we were clothing models together.”
The actor continued with a smile, “I think that the person she says she likes is not me, but Good Doctor’s Si On.”

“”I’m very glad that she likes Si On. It’s an honor. I remember when I saw her in person, she was very small and pretty,” said Joo Won. “I’m really thankful that she’s a fan.”

Han Seung Yeon appeared on KBS’ 1 vs 100 and was asked if there were any men that comes into her eyes, since she’s at the age to date. She replied ‘Joo Won’ without hesitation.

“I’ve been watching Good Doctor. I really like Joo Won these days.” She said that she’s liked Joo Won in other dramas as well. “I received a lot of healing with a warm heart after seeing him act such an innocent role.”

She also sent Joo Won a video message, shyly saying they should get tea next time.

Meanwhile, Joo Won recently completed Good Doctor, playing an autistic doctor and receiving praise for his performance.

He will now be concentrating on his upcoming musical Ghost, which begins November 24 at D-Cube Art Center in Sindorim.

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/48239

coolreborn said:

On 15th, Actor Joowon (27) meet the reporters for the first time after ‘Good Doctor’ end and he share his feeling about his quitting from ‘1 night 2 days’. Joowon already done his ‘1 night 2 days’ last filming.

Joowon “for this 1 years 8 months, i feel very happy. It’s sad but i sorry feelings to Hyungs, staff&production crew is bigger. Now, one of the strength of 7 people was falling down, even hyungs said that’s okay but because i can’t do my role (as maknae) properly, i feel really sorry to them”

“when i decide to quit, i can’t say ‘i will do this’ i can’t talk properly too. Because i feel very sorry to them.”

Meanwhile ‘1 night 2 days’ broadcast for two weeks on 20th & 27th are ‘1 night 2 days’ last vacation for Joowon. On 11th, Joowon went to Jeju island for his last filming with happy face. We will see how his feeling in his last vacation.

source :  http://reviewstar.hankooki.com/Article/ArticleView.php?WEB_GSNO=10144520

Joo Won, "I like being on scene"

Source | 2013/10/15 | 214 views | Permalink | 0 Comments

photo360528.jpg

Actor Joo Won has been running the race without a break and he claims he feels good on-site.

"It's only right to take a break when you are tired and need rest but I can't imagine resting".

"I was supposed to start my musical practice the day after the last filming of "Good Doctor". I know I did this to myself but I actually felt like asking if I could take a few days off".

"However, I was already two weeks later than everyone so that wouldn't have made sense. I started practicing right away but it's fun. I am alive when I am on site".

"I can't imagine take a couple months off. I don't know. I could learn to like it but it'll have to happen for me to feel it".

Meanwhile, Joo Won has been endlessly starring in dramas and movies as well as musicals including the most recent "Good Doctor", "My Girlfriend is an Agent", "Bridal Mask", "Love, Bread and Dreams" and others for four years straight.

Source : www.osen.co.kr/articl... ( English )

coolreborn said:

On 15th, Actor Joowon (27) meet the reporters for the first time after ‘Good Doctor’ end and he shared his feeling about his quitting from ‘1 Night 2 Days’. Joowon already done his ‘1 night 2 days’ last filming.

Joowon “for this 1 year, 8 months, i feel very happy. It’s sad but I sorry feelings to Hyungs, staff and production crew is bigger. Now, one of the strength of 7 people was falling down, even hyungs said that its okay but because I can’t do my role (as maknae) properly, i feel really sorry to them”

“When I decided to quit, I can’t say ‘I will do this’ I can’t talk properly too. Because I feel very sorry to them.”

he's such a humble person, thanking Han Seunghyun, feeling sorry for his hyungs, etc. i miss watching him every week! GD withdrawal symptoms is still hitting me hard.
is it possible to love this man more than i already am? i cant stop thinking about him everyday... i need to go to a counseling group, or Joowon's addict-group to heal myself. but then again, if all Cutie lovers gather together, we'll just spazz more. LOL! :))

i remember he said his pocket money last time was 70,000 or 700,000 won, which is quite little, thus he had to borrow transportation fare from fans at once. now it's already 1M won! i'm so proud of him~ :D and when he said he didnt drink alcohol, that actually saves up A LOT of money. no soju or wine or beer. sure, he can treat others alcohol, but the cost is surely reduced. and any food, etc that he wants, his company provides it for him. some clothes and make up are also sponsored, so he barely uses his money. he doesnt even go out shopping!
he didnt say this in any interview, but since i like you girls, i'll tell you: his income is managed by his mother (my mother-in-law), but i manage his pocket money. he told me to use it to buy all the baby stuff. after all, i'm already 4 months pregnant with our child~ we can start buying baby things now~ :D now that his schedule is more relaxed with the musical, he can accompany me to go shopping~

he's such a humble person, thanking Han Seunghyun, feeling sorry for his hyungs, etc. i miss watching him every week! GD withdrawal symptoms is still hitting me hard.

is it possible to love this man more than i already am? i cant stop thinking about him everyday... i need to go to a counseling group, or Joowon's addict-group to heal myself. but then again, if all Cutie lovers gather together, we'll just spazz more. LOL! :))

You are not alone my dear @farbarri! I can't believe that we still discover lots of things to love about Cutie!

And isn't this thread like a Joo Won Cuties Anonymous? The difference with AA and other help groups is that we will help you love Cutie more in here. <3 And if there's one disease I wouldn't mind not to be cured, it's the addiction to Joo Won! <3

Aaaaaaahhhhhh!!! So today's the day we get lots of interviews and pics? Weeeee!! I want mooooore!!! ^^

And @ellasam91 you're right. Cutie has his way of answering questions that's very mature that it doesn't come out as putting down or rejecting others or badmouthing others. I guess it's because of his sincerity and good-nature.

*sigh* Can I please meet Joo Won oppa soon? I don't think my heart can take it anymore! ^_~