Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

mei said: Cha Tae Hyun letter for Joowon : (i'll just translate opening, closing and for joowon letter. i'm not translating for jongmin letter ^^)사랑하는 동생들에게~깜짝 이벤드를 하기위해서 그 말로만듣던 새우 잡이배에 태워서 우리도 잠 마음이 편친 않있어 TT.TT 미안하기도하고그래서 더욱 생일 파티 준비를 잘 해줘야겠타고 마음먹게되네~ 뭐 크게 화려하지는 않겠지만 그래서 진심으로 준비한거야~그리고 우리 막내 주원이~너무 힘든 스케줄을 소화하느라 몸이 말이 아닐텐테 막내란 이유만으로 힘들다고 애기도 뭊하고 표정으로 애기하고 있는 너를부면잠 안타까워~눈물이 많은 막내를 부면서 남들은 눈물 연기도 정말 잘한다고 애기하껐지만 저 눈물속에 얼마나 만흔 사연이 있을까 생각하면 또 마음이 짠해지내.지금은 바빠서 힘들다는 말조자 몾하구 속으로만 끙끙 앓고있을지도 모르지만 그러다가 정밀 나중에 큰 병이 될수있어형두 겪어봔서 잘 일고든~ 혹 힘든일이 있거나 대화가 필요하면 니뒤엔 든든한 여섯 명의 형들이 있니까 편하게 자~알 이용해 주길 바래~마지막으로 울 종민이.원이~ 생일 죽하해~너 희가 아무것도 모른채 새우를 열심히 잡고 있었을, 9월 28일 아짐 8시에- 태현이 형이-
Translation :Our dongsaeng that we love~This surprise event, we can't tell u before, so we let u go to catch shrimps by a boat. We are also know how your lonely feeling TT.TT we're sorry about this.That's why we're working hard to properly prepare this party and make it come true so we decide to do this.Even there isn't any glamorous or fancy thing but we prepare this for u sincerely.and our maknae Joowonie~you have too many schedule and that's make hard for you to diggest and feel your own body but you said that's no problem because you're maknae, even it's hard, you can't tell us. But, when we see you're talking with your dazed look (solemn expression), it really make us very sad. Our maknae also shed many tears. Even many people said that you're really good with cry/sad acting but when we see your tears, we know that's many story behind your tears and we really feeling sad when wee see u like that.Now, you're really busy and it must be hard for you inside and we don't know how hard it is if you didn't tell us. if u keep like this, later it'll make u feel sick. Hyung really know what u feel because i've already experienced that feeling too~ if there's something that make u feeling hard when working and you're need something, remember that we're always here to help u, 6 hyungs that you can rely on and always supporting you and root for you and we wish that you will feel comfortable to make good use of us if you need something to help from us.Lastly, our Jongminie. Wonnie. Happy Birthday-you two innocently didn't know anything because you're hard working to catch shrimps, 28 September, 08.00 AM. -Taehyun Hyung-

ezze

said:

manyearsago

said:

Just drop in to say "HI" to everyone.

Thanks @coolreborn @mrdimples @jwthfc for doing all the hard work.   We finally got an official feedback from Joo Won.  Well done girls!!  Congratulations!!   Looking forward to more interesting projects.

Catching up reading news updates and found an insightful article.  Won't be surprised if the reporter is actually his fan.  Not sure if it has been posted here before.

http://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=1979535&categoryCode=DR

As a JW fan, I hope it will happen. If not, it never disappoints me and I reckon JW doesn't lose anything at all as he is pretty much recognised by the industry for his talents.  On top of it, he is the youngest one amongst all and it is already an honour for him to be nominated together with the experienced and excellent sunbaenims for the same award.  All I can say is I respect culture of the industry in his country whatever the result is.

I enjoyed watching Good Doctor very much!!  It was really good that JW came across with such a good script and a good production team.  He never fails to challenge himself and disappoint his fans!!

Good on you!! Joo Won!!

I rem last year in one of the interviews cutie mentioned that he was suffering from hormonal imbalance and was not able to eat properly during the hectic filming of BM. And bcoz of that his body was bloated and at that time he did look like he put on lots of weight. This time, most likely he lost a lot of weight instead of gaining it. I think he was alrdy on the skinny side when he was filming L7CS early this year.

Poor baby... :(

-edit-

I hope these next few months he will have sufficient time to rest, eat and exercise well to regain his health. I want my rosy apple cheeks back... :-S

Guest seiryu82

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"A Pink’s Chorong Packs Joo Won Lunch And Includes a Handwritten Letterkimpossible October 13, 2013 0 CommentsA Pink’s Chorong Packs Joo Won Lunch And Includes a Handwritten Letter

Looks like “Good Doctor” actor Joo Won has another female admirer who is not shy about showing her affection for him! Previously, KARA‘s Seungyeonexpressed interest in getting to know Joo Won better over a cup of tea. Now A Pink member Chorong has made her feelings known through the old-fashioned and romantic gesture of packing a lunchbox for Joo Won. 

On October 13, Yoo Hye Jin, Uhm Tae Woong, Cha Tae Hyun, Lee Soo Geun, Sung Si Kyung, Kim Jong Mi,n and Joo Won went on a trip themed, “An Autumn trip to Find a Young Woman’s Heart” to Hong Seong. When they reached their campsite, the men were able to enjoy personally packed lunches prepared by A Pinkmembers. That is when Joo Won came to discover the letter included in the lunchbox that Chorong gave him.

chorong_joowon

When he read the line, “I hope we can become close enough where we can be each other’s strength,” everyone became excited and teased, “Isn’t this some sort of proposal?” 

Last week, Joo Won had picked Chorong as his game partner saying, “If I like a person, does there need to be a reason?”

Screen Shot 2013-10-13 at 3.56.23 PMScreen Shot 2013-10-13 at 3.56.31 PMsource

Guest rynhanna

just want to make summary of Joo Won's appearance in Malaysia's tv
Sunday : 1N2D - KBSWMonday and Tuesday : Good Doctor - KBSW | Ojakgyo Family - TV2Tuesday and Wednesday : 7th Grade Civil Servant - TV9
hi hi ---- Joo Won fest! 

Guest mindymoe

seiryu82 said: class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"A Pink’s Chorong Packs Joo Won Lunch And Includes a Handwritten Letterkimpossible October 13, 2013 0 Comments

manyearsago said:

ezze

said:

manyearsago

said:

Thanks @coolreborn @mrdimples @jwthfc for doing all the hard work.   We finally got an official feedback from Joo Won.  Well done girls!!  Congratulations!!   Looking forward to more interesting projects.

Catching up reading news updates and found an insightful article.  Won't be surprised if the reporter is actually his fan.  Not sure if it has been posted here before.

As a JW fan, I hope it will happen. If not, it never disappoints me and I reckon JW doesn't lose anything at all as he is pretty much recognised by the industry for his talents.  On top of it, he is the youngest one amongst all and it is already an honour for him to be nominated together with the experienced and excellent sunbaenims for the same award.  All I can say is I respect culture of the industry in his country whatever the result is.

I enjoyed watching Good Doctor very much!!  It was really good that JW came across with such a good script and a good production team.  He never fails to challenge himself and disappoint his fans!!

Good on you!! Joo Won!!

mrdimples said: mei said: Cha Tae Hyun letter for Joowon : (i'll just translate opening, closing and for joowon letter. i'm not translating for jongmin letter ^^)사랑하는 동생들에게~깜짝 이벤드를 하기위해서 그 말로만듣던 새우 잡이배에 태워서 우리도 잠 마음이 편친 않있어 TT.TT 미안하기도하고그래서 더욱 생일 파티 준비를 잘 해줘야겠타고 마음먹게되네~ 뭐 크게 화려하지는 않겠지만 그래서 진심으로 준비한거야~그리고 우리 막내 주원이~너무 힘든 스케줄을 소화하느라 몸이 말이 아닐텐테 막내란 이유만으로 힘들다고 애기도 뭊하고 표정으로 애기하고 있는 너를부면잠 안타까워~눈물이 많은 막내를 부면서 남들은 눈물 연기도 정말 잘한다고 애기하껐지만 저 눈물속에 얼마나 만흔 사연이 있을까 생각하면 또 마음이 짠해지내.지금은 바빠서 힘들다는 말조자 몾하구 속으로만 끙끙 앓고있을지도 모르지만 그러다가 정밀 나중에 큰 병이 될수있어형두 겪어봔서 잘 일고든~ 혹 힘든일이 있거나 대화가 필요하면 니뒤엔 든든한 여섯 명의 형들이 있니까 편하게 자~알 이용해 주길 바래~마지막으로 울 종민이.원이~ 생일 죽하해~너 희가 아무것도 모른채 새우를 열심히 잡고 있었을, 9월 28일 아짐 8시에- 태현이 형이-
Translation :Our dongsaeng that we love~This surprise event, we can't tell u before, so we let u go to catch shrimps by a boat. We are also know how your lonely feeling TT.TT we're sorry about this.That's why we're working hard to properly prepare this party and make it come true so we decide to do this.Even there isn't any glamorous or fancy thing but we prepare this for u sincerely.and our maknae Joowonie~you have too many schedule and that's make hard for you to diggest and feel your own body but you said that's no problem because you're maknae, even it's hard, you can't tell us. But, when we see you're talking with your dazed look (solemn expression), it really make us very sad. Our maknae also shed many tears. Even many people said that you're really good with cry/sad acting but when we see your tears, we know that's many story behind your tears and we really feeling sad when wee see u like that.Now, you're really busy and it must be hard for you inside and we don't know how hard it is if you didn't tell us. if u keep like this, later it'll make u feel sick. Hyung really know what u feel because i've already experienced that feeling too~ if there's something that make u feeling hard when working and you're need something, remember that we're always here to help u, 6 hyungs that you can rely on and always supporting you and root for you and we wish that you will feel comfortable to make good use of us if you need something to help from us.Lastly, our Jongminie. Wonnie. Happy Birthday-you two innocently didn't know anything because you're hard working to catch shrimps, 28 September, 08.00 AM. -Taehyun Hyung-

ezze said: manyearsago said:

ezze

said:

manyearsago

said:

Good on you!! Joo Won!!

OMG!!! even the news were speculating Joowon winning Daesang??? can i cry.... i'm so proud of him... he will be extremely thankful if he won. OMG!!! i'm gonna pray hard for him to win. he deserves it, with all the hard work he puts in for KBS.. if he wins, he deserves every single bit of that victory...
WHO AM I???I'M A PROUD CUTIE FAN~

you know, i'm a really calm person when it comes to Joowon. i was just kidding when i 'screamed' or 'yelled' in here in regards to his appearance or acting, etc. i was just exaggerating. if i meet Joowon, i would probably go "oh hey there! nice to meet you. i'm a huge fan! keep up the good work!" and would coolly leave or something. so, yeah, i'm a cool person.  :>
*sees this picture posted by @coolreborn*viewimage.php?id=27b2df31eadc&no=29bcc42

OMG WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THAT ABSOLUTELY FREAKING GORGEOUS MAN WHY THE HECK DOES HE LOOK SO FREAKING GOOD LOOKING WITH THAT GORGEOUS DIMPLED SMILE AND THAT GREAT BODY HE LOOKS SO BLOODY PERFECT MY OVARIES ARE GONNA BURST ANY MOMENT NOW OMG!!!!

so..... yeah, i'm cool~