Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

seriously, whenever Joowon eats in 1N2D or his dramas, i feel soooooo hungry afterwards. i think the way he opens his mouth SO BIG, so the food looks very 'worth-eaten'. LOL! did you see how he eats those plain rice? dang it, it was just plain rice. but he makes it look so delicious.... =P~ =P~
@maymay if we're seeing the ratings based on TnMS, then the casts should have danced since episode 4 or 6, i think. it broke 20% ratings back then, and later on after ep 10. Seoul ratings broke 20% a few times too, i think. :D

farbarri said: seriously, whenever Joowon eats in 1N2D or his dramas, i feel soooooo hungry afterwards. i think the way he opens his mouth SO BIG, so the food looks very 'worth-eaten'. LOL! did you see how he eats those plain rice? dang it, it was just plain rice. but he makes it look so delicious.... =P~ =P~
@maymay if we're seeing the ratings based on TnMS, then the casts should have danced since episode 4 or 6, i think. it broke 20% ratings back then, and later on after ep 10. Seoul ratings broke 20% a few times too, i think. :D

Boo~ hoo~

5 more eps to go... i think i most probably not going to watch the last 2 eps like how it was with L7CS. I still havent watch those 2 final eps until now. Still in denial stage since then.

Not ready to let Gil-Ro go yet and cant bear to say goodbye to my baby Shi-Onnie too :(( :(( :(( :((

Whenever I see pso eating I was like wow his mouth really can open so bigggggf

But his mouth look small and nice to kiss like that lei

But never expect his mouth can open so big

Thanks @sterly for the eating gifs everytim see cutie eat food really make me hungry on the food and him lol

I always wonder why izzit therez no food company has signed up cutie to endorse their products yet since he is much loved for his eating scenes in dramas and 1N2D... pali pali give my baby cutie more CF endorsements esp those for restaurants... so that he and his family and friends can eat for free at good restaurants... :D :x :))