Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest padme

ohhh his cute little big butt  *muack* :\"> ;))

pic00213.png

girls btw I have a question¿? someone here knows since when cutie joins SIM company ¿? thanks =)

My (10 Minute) Experience with OB

First minute-

*smiles at cute ducks*

5th minute-

*annoyed* Halmeoni why so fierce???

10th minute-

*Tae Hee changes his socks*

Halmeoni: Ne sekki. Nugu sekki (whose precious are you)?

TH: *sing song voice* Halmeoni seeeekki (Gramma's Precioussss)~~~

*daydreamsindecember dies*

My dear Dionne, told u so ya gonna love Tae-Hee.

This bunnie was 'shot' at first sight of tat greasy namja face and her first love TH had her hopping after him when he chased tat crook. So unnie understands u. But dear, be prepared... ya gonna "die" more coz TH got more cute scenes at the dinner table. He will make u hungry every ep sometimes twice in an ep if hez got bfast n dinner :))

So brace yourself dear, U hav got more than 3000 mins more to go... Hwaiting!!!

-edit-

Wae??? Note chan, u dun like d other pic of your TH oppa? How abt this one huh??

ec98a4ec9e91eab590-ed9895eca09ceb93a4-e20-111009-hdtv-xvid-hanrel00439900-43-18_zpse77b8b72.jpg

(cr. Baidu)

Guest Mishiellie

I have no clue where I last left off but no time to read today.. and I know by tmr.. it will be like 20+ pages or something considering his new mountia CF... so lots of spazzing and moaty thoughts wil be involved... haha 

I shall read through the pages tmr...
gotta work on CJH thread

Guest Mishiellie

I have been up since this morning.. at 5am...its.. amost 11pm now...I feel soo deadd.. just used all my energy to update my CJH thread.. and made 5 gif for his new CF....
I wanna make gif for JW running into the moat lake too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but omg.. soooo dead...
Need to recharge 
Good night my lovelies!!!!

coolreborn said:

mrdimples said:
This Mountia advertisement made me think... two male and female trekking alone in a mountain and then there's a wide lake, I mean sea and... wow, if I am with Cutie, I just don't know what to do. How many tents is erected anyway?! Was that three or just two. *mind blown into smitheerens...*

@coolreborn ask: And why are you so happy Cutie? Got something we don't know? ;))

mrdimples: because he is with me ;))

Okie... Pororo... mission for u... go tackle the 2 tough cookies now... :))

Im gonna try not to post too much OB stuff here but will do tat in OB thread instead to get it moving once I solve my wifi prob at home.

Pororo, herez a treat for u for taking the plurge into OB :x

timg-37_zps3dd709e0.jpg

(cr. Baidu or DCinside I cant rem)

@ctfrsgp yes bunnie unnie it was right to listen to everyone OB is indeed quite a gem @crazyoverkdrama 1 episode? it only took me 10 mins to like the drama...we can spazz togetherrrrr whoopswhoops!

I'm taking my sweet time in watching... Don't wanna get Cutie overdoes now! :)) :)) :))

But seriously, this drama is my cup of tea. :)) Never mind if it's about 58 episodes long (what was i thinking??), the story so far is so mellow and has that warm, fuzzy feeling. It'll make you forget it's a 58 episode drama (and there's that number again...)

So yeah, let's spazz Dionne!! :)) :))

Okie... Pororo... mission for u... go tackle the 2 tough cookies now... :))

Im gonna try not to post too much OB stuff here but will do tat in OB thread instead to get it moving once I solve my wifi prob at home.

Pororo, herez a treat for u for taking the plurge into OB :x

timg-37_zps3dd709e0.jpg

(cr. Baidu or DCinside I cant rem)

*salute* Aye, aye Unnie!! Me got something to lure them over to the OB side!! Just let me get my arsenal ready in a few days! :)) :))

We'll get them, hook, line and sinker!

This is one Elephant in the Room (and I am not talking about Cutie's) which I have tried my best to let it slip or ignore it but I think it's best to come clean.

As usual, let me just state that I am not the moderator. I am just a fan who has been on this thread for a long time, like @coolreborn. I don't impose rules and neither do any one of you need to listen to me. We just have some common understanding to make this place a friendlier one for everyone. Not everyone will agree of course. Some take offense to out Moaty posts and have since left. I acknowledge that we are far from perfect and cannot please every fan. However, I can only say that all I ever wanted is a place where all who loves Joo Won can spazz and fangirl about him.

@coolreborn is the caretaker of this thread. She is one of the coolest fan I have ever seen unless you disgree with her moatiness. She can be zealous at times about Cutie and gets jealous if some other men are discussed but mostly she is just sweet. I am more prickly, LOL.

Now about that Elephant....*sigh* We have never ask anyone NOT to discuss or spazz about Joo Won's drama on this thread. This is Joo Won's thread, you can spazz everything about Joo Won here and of course that includes his dramas. Why shouldn't it? However, it is also natural that the drama thread gets more spazzing especially while the drama is being aired like what happened recently on 7th Level Civil Servant and previously Bridal Mask. I too spazz more on 7LCS thread when it was airing than over here. But this doesn't mean you can't spazz more about his dramas on this thread.

The only thing we do not encourage is shipping Joo Won's co-stars on this thread. I have written about this before and maybe it bears repeating. There will be no problem if we only ship one particular girl with Joo Won but the fact is that Joo Won has at least 3 female co-stars we can ship him with : Uee, Jin Se Yeon and Choi Kang Hee (I wont mention the others). I have seen shipping wars elsewhere and it's not pretty. Just imagine,

JSY-JW shipper : "I think JSY looks the most beautiful and she looks most compatible with Joo Won."
JW-Uee shipper :"Ya, but she can't act"
JW-CKH shipper piping in:"but JW says he like noonas and he works best with CKH"
then the other 2 shippers:'But CKH is old!"

This is purely a fictitious exchange, not representative of my opinion either but I think it is not impossible

I am also not applying double standard to myself. Why do I spazz about OB or even TaeJa couple here? I can love TaeJa couple but I don't ship Joo Won and Uee just like I love KangDan couple but I dont ship Joo Won and Jin Se Yeon. If I am a shipper of either, then I will take my ship to the shipper thread because that's where I am totally at home taking TaeJa couple into reality as Joo Won - Uee couple and KangDan couple for real into Joo Won-JSY couple.

I am sorry if I came across as overbearing and giving the impression that I am partial to some dramas and only allow those dramas to be discussed here. That was never the intention and is not.

note: this is not discouraging activity on drama thread but clarifying about discussing Joo Won's dramas on this thread. I actively participate in BM and 7LCS drama threads while it was airing and may do so again if I am re-watching