Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest arch00

I had twitter account but did not use it coz I did not know how to use it :)) :)) could somebody help me to use it :D:D

Master welcome back @coolreborn

coolreborn said:
I think, if we can't tweet like a group, then we can have a per group tweet but in a span of a day. But the tweet could be the same so he will not get dizzy but be familiar with the tweet. We can compose one beforehand... someone will translate in hangul, post it here, copy and paste, then we can start tweeting.

@mrdimples When I read "west side of USA", I thought it was "wet side of USA" kekeke, sorry guys, my mind is translating what I'm reading in moat text. :D

OMGaaawwddd, Bunny Unnie... I saw these gif at the office and i kept smiling like crazy! Maybe i should make this my wallpaper. Teeehhheee!! :\"> :\">

Pororo, I liking those 2 gifs and these too

viewimageM-15_zpsb30256c5.gif

viewimageM-44_zps04303a18.gif

(cr. DCinside)

coolreborn said:

I think, if we can't tweet like a group, then we can have a per group tweet but in a span of a day. But the tweet could be the same so he will not get dizzy but be familiar with the tweet. We can compose one beforehand... someone will translate in hangul, post it here, copy and paste, then we can start tweeting.

@mrdimples When I read "west side of USA", I thought it was "wet side of USA" kekeke, sorry guys, my mind is translating what I'm reading in moat text. :D

Good idea, my twin.

And "wet side of USA?" Yep, it's coolreborn back in tip top or should I say abysmally bottom Moat condition?

Actually, its more like "Wet Side of US-Aaaaaaaraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhh"

I had twitter account but did not use it coz I did not know how to use it :)) :)) could somebody help me to use it :D:D

Master welcome back @coolreborn

Nnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaa Ddddooooo...... Mmmmmmmeeeeeee Ttttoooooo.......

I still trying to figure out the twitter language :)) :))

Watz with the @ and the # ????? And therez a limit on numbers of characters per tweet??? Ooohhhh.... this long winded old bunny needs to write in short forms and not proper eng :D

@ is the call sign, same here in soompi. You get their attention by attaching it to your username. # is for hashtags or when you want to start threads. You get can see the people who are talking about the same thing if you add that.

@moonjunwon or #JunnieCutie :))

There's a limit, so we have to do short messages both in english and hangul if we do push with the plan. You'll like twitter Bunny Unnie! :))

@arch00, @ctfrsgp

manyearsago said:

coolreborn

said: @manyearsago, Thank you for translating dear. I actually have a question, did you know how 7G is faring in Japan? Was the reception ok? I'm just curious as to how it is doing. Oh one more thing, did they dubbed the voices? If they did, was it... ok? I was remembering Gaksital's voice dubbed in Chinese. :-SS

Guest Mishiellie

ctfrsgp said:

Mishiellie

wrote:

»

WONNIE JUST TWEETED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br />

lmao google translated to<br />

'm Great Oh! Surprised touching please! <br />

LMAO!!! ok Wonnie.. we will all surprise touching you!! 

=))=))=))

<br />

edit: Ok fine.. im not sure if it was google's moaty translation.. but it was the built in translating tool from my twitter app called hootsuite

@ is the call sign, same here in soompi. You get their attention by attaching it to your username. # is for hashtags or when you want to start threads. You get can see the people who are talking about the same thing if you add that.

@moonjunwon or #JunnieCutie :))

There's a limit, so we have to do short messages both in english and hangul if we do push with the plan. You'll like twitter Bunny Unnie! :))

@arch00, @ctfrsgp

So, pororo & @arch00 archie how do I locate u in the sea of twitters... Ove alrdy found our good doc @mhelbenito @bobsavero and my baby bunny sis @Mishiellie or rather they found me :D