Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest Mishiellie

@keaiduo OO the food..
its reallyyy good but also scary tho... since all the news I read.. about the things ppl do 
my brothers gets food poisoned every single time when he goes back... but then again he was born here so.. he doesnt have immunity  haha  

@mrdimples  ooo btw did you follow wonnie in Weibo??he opened up a weibo account!  (the chinese twitter haha ) 

Where do I go to create a weibo acct? This old bunny is not very IT savvy and a bit slow when it comes to SNS. Only got a FB acct 2 yrs ago and actively using it fr last yr bcoz I wanted to share my love for Junnie with my friends who jus think tat Im a late bloomer fangirl :)) :))

Omona. That lip bite pic! Makes you wanna bite into that lip too! Can we do that Joo Won oppa?? Hahaha! Kyaaaaaaah!! So lovable Joo Won!!! *Spazzing*

thanks for the awesome gif @aera!

@coolreborn 's missing a lot! I bet her ovaries have exploded yet again when she sees these pics! :P

@mrdimples: thanks for the new interview!! I wish I could help out but my korean's limited. Very limited. ㅋㅋㅋ

mrdimples said:

Short Interview about Joo Won's thoughts post 7LCS

"Compared to Jo In Sung, I look too terrible."

photo not from interviewAfter the completion of his drama ‘7th Level

Civil Servant’, Joo Won revealed his feelings about the whole process from

filming to broadcast.

When he was asked about the drama ratings which did not meet

expectations,  Joo Won said: “In the

beginning, I frequently kept my eyes on ratings trend, but later I didn’t have

the time. Although the ratings weren’t satisfactory, it did not diminish our

enthusiasm during the filming.

Joo Won said: The 2 dramas that were broadcasting alongside “7LCS”

are really solid and strong, especially SBS’s That Winter The Wind Blows which

starred Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo. When I saw Jo In Sung’s acting, I knew I

have many areas which are lacking.” Joo Won laughs “ Especially when I compare

my looks to Jo In Sung sunbae, I look too terrible”

Chinese translation: Cherish安静 on

Joo Won Baidu

English translation: mrdimples@soompi

@mrdimples: Thank you!

Joo Won laughs “ Especially when I compare my

looks to Jo In Sung sunbae, I look too terrible”

Oh, please, Cutie :-) I here right now just can’t

turn away from your latest video and all my thoughts are only about how

beautiful and handsome you are :-)

It’s not because of you, dear. I have checked

out the ratings of several dramas which started recently, and all of them have lower ratings than we had in the beginning. It’s funny and sad that “The

winter…”’s highest rating is 15.8 and “7th Level Civil Servant” had 16%. If

only we would have had a good story… But it’s a history now and I am happy to

see that he laughs and thinks positively.  

really? I was wondering about this the other day and it did turn out that way. That although TWTWB snatched the first place in wed-thurs ratings game, it didn't have that huge viewership. I remember in dramabeans they've even predicted that of the 3 dramas, level 7 would take the lead. *sigh* if only we have a nice storyline. But no worries, as long as cutie learned a lot and enjoyed the process and of course gained new fans as well as made his not so new fans fall in love with him even more!

Has this been posted:

http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/hallyu/27th-golden-disk-awards/news/article.aspx?cp-documentid=252262043

Joo Won Chooses Choi Kang Hee of '7th Grade Civil Servant' as His Best Partner

Joo Won called his 7th Grade Civil Servant partner Choi Kang Hee as the best co-star and partner ever.

In the MBC drama, Joo Won and Choi Kang Hee had appeared as a secret agent couple, and despite their age gap, managed to mix with great chemistry.

On April 9, at the Morning Calm Village in Gangwon-do, Joo Won met with press and even said, "I learned a lot through my recent piece, but the biggest thing I gained was freedom. It's all thanks to [Choi] Kang Hee nuna (big sister)."

He explained that he gained the 'freedom' to express his ideas and thoughts without caring too much for what others will think.

"Kang Hee nuna shows a kind of pure creativity," he said. "For example, whenever we act together in a love scene it turns out to be really pretty, and those scenes express her creativity. I learned while I was with her that I can act in a different way."

This is the main reason why he chooses Choi Kang Hee as his best partner without hesitation.

He said, "Of course I got along well with Eugene nuna, Ms. Uee and Ms. Jin Se Yeon, but I don't think we were as close as I was with Kang Hee nuna. I didn't have much time to feel anything in [baker King,] Kim Tak Goo because I was a rookie, while in Ojakgyo [brothers] Uee and I were both still rookies, so we were determined to do our best. I didn't get to meet often with [Jin] Se Yeon in Bridal Mask."

7th Grade Civil Servant, however, was different from the lot.

"I had to see Kang Hee nuna a lot because we had a lot of scenes together according to the script. We would exchange lines before the main shoot, and that helped me memorize them too. Later we boasted such great teamwork that even the staff noticed this, and I was proud of that."

Joo Won will next be appearing in a film, one titled Only You with Kim Ah Joong.

The actor said, "It is true that a lot of thoughts race through my head whenever I enter a new piece. Still, I know I'll have a lot to expect the more I look forward to it, and I'll work hard to show a better side of me."

Photo credit: Sim Entertainment

I really want to comment on @moonandhearts article but i want to verify something first. Is he the youngest in the family? Or does he have a sibling that's younger than him? For all my spazzing here, i know little to nothing when it comes to his family, except that he has an older brother... :-?

I really want to comment on @moonandhearts article but i want to verify something first. Is he the youngest in the family? Or does he have a sibling that's younger than him? For all my spazzing here' date=' i know little to nothing when it comes to his family, except that he has an older brother... :-? [/quote']

pororo... Junnie is the younger of 2 sons of Mommy and Daddy Moon. Cutie has got an elder brother whoz 5 yrs older and married.

ctfrsgp said:

Mishiellie wrote: »

@mrdimples  ooo btw did you follow wonnie in Weibo??he opened up a weibo account!  (the chinese twitter haha ) 

Where do I go to create a weibo acct? This old bunny is not very IT savvy and a bit slow when it comes to SNS. Only got a FB acct 2 yrs ago and actively using it fr last yr bcoz I wanted to share my love for Junnie with my friends who jus think tat Im a late bloomer fangirl

hahahaha go to weibo.com to sign up for one ^__^ and I think JW's account is 韩国演员朱元 there is a verified logo beside his weibo 

Ive jus read a Taiwanese fan's story on Baidu how she struggled to register for a new weibo acct... oh boy... wat an experience she had last night :)) some of her friends in the forum fr China had to help her create new email accts from their end. I supposed now, many fans r trying to do the same thing like her :))

*hops away to blast her friends in FB with Junnie*

004a_zpsbee69a62.jpg

Guest padme

@moonandhearts thanks ^^ I like CKH noona too she is a lovely person from what i know thanks to cutie and he is right he was more free in this drama from what i see and read in others interviews he really appreciate his relationship with his favorite Noona <3 love that :)>-  :)>-  Now i would like to see him with Kim ah Joong Noona too xD

Nothing Bunny Unnie. :)) I was kinda wondering on how close he is to his elders, so now knowing he's the youngest just made sense to me. He acts exactly like my youngest brother, who is 14 years younger. Junnie's looking for someone to guide him and teach him, and he feels so much comfortable in the company of his elders more than those within his age group. It shows how close he is with his family and how his family cherishes him as the youngest. :))

Guest Mishiellie

ctfrsgp said:

Mishiellie

wrote:

»

ctfrsgp said:<br />

<br />

<br />

Mishiellie wrote: »<br />

@mrdimples

ooo btw did you follow wonnie in Weibo??he opened up a weibo account!  (the chinese twitter haha ) <br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Where do I go to create a weibo acct? This old bunny is not very IT savvy and a bit slow when it comes to SNS. Only got a FB acct 2 yrs ago and actively using it fr last yr bcoz I wanted to share my love for Junnie with my friends who jus think tat Im a late bloomer fangirl

hahahaha go to weibo.com to sign up for one ^__^ and I think JW's account is 韩国演员朱元 there is a verified logo beside his weibo 

hahaha  made more!!!

Wonnie from the movie Don't Click

Another madcapper and gif maker in the house! =)) Ok, baby bunny. You can burn this thread down, i'm gonna take on BM's since that one is being to get cobwebs, with only the spiders spazzing on Cutie. =)) =))

Vids showing Junnie in Spring Awakening and Altar Boyz. U gals may hav alrdy seen them before but who cares... we can always watch them over and over again...

Cut fr Win Win

Just imagine Junnie in tat lead actor's place :)

Interview with cast AB

hahaha  made more!!!

Wonnie from the movie Don't Click

My dear bunny sister, since your creative juices r running... can u make a gif for this old bunny fr tat funny harlem shake vid where Junnie did tat bunny hop like hez trying to kill something in the sand pleazzzz?? Hez soooooo cute in tat stunt :x