Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

ajw447_zps69f04614.jpgajw451_zps6c56616f.jpg
ajw492_zps9214717c.jpg
ajw527_zps0f13c4ff.jpg
ajw498_zpse36e600d.jpg
ajw542_zpseb843e32.jpg
astar920_zps34137912.jpg

no biggie @stearly & @mrdimples , its my pleasure btw :xI also want to thanks you two & @coolreborn deary for always give us latest news, translation & photos of our beloved JooWonie :D

Guest Mishiellie

@stearly and @sunshine4ever
THANK YOU for the video.. the articles and everything! yay~~ im all in a spazzy mode again  hahaha  
ok I have been in a spazzy mode every since I came to this thread.. 

Guest Mishiellie

@mrdimples  ooo btw did you follow wonnie in Weibo??he opened up a weibo account!  (the chinese twitter haha ) 

Guest Mishiellie

@mrdimples  good night!!!!!!!!!!! heehee it's ok.. i am pretty sure what cutie updates on weibo will be the same as twitter
the only reason he got weibo it's because ppl can't access twitter in china

ajw388_zps7f11e0f9.jpg
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..okay, i love his lips... kyaaaaaaaaacute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute 

11596696_zpse8598ab1.jpg
WHY WHY WHY? why u smiling like a boy who find his old toy? ahahahhahacute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute cute 
good night all! sweet joo won dream!photo fr @aera and @mrdimples :D

manyearsago said:

simplydramafied1082

said: @manyearsago: You are simply DAEBAK!!!!! Awesome work and I loved them both. Thank you for taking out free time to translate them bit by bit.....I loved your insight on Joo Won doing the musical. After seeing the trailer of the musical (American version) I am so happy and excited that he has taken it up and that too one of the most romantic movies I have ever seen while I was growing up. He is really detailed on his performances and always takes the extra miles to cover the arc of the character he is playing. Especially in his emotional scenes be it love, joy, sadness, breakdown he really makes the characters alive.

No wonder many ajummas are his fans :

DI have posted the interview on the 7LCS thread crediting you. Hope the other readers enjoy it too

:)

@stearly and @sunshine4ever

THANK YOU for the video.. the articles and everything! yay~~ im all in a spazzy mode again  hahaha

ok I have been in a spazzy mode every since I came to this thread.. 

Hi~~~ baby sister... me too gonna blast my friends on FB with Junnie today... hyak hyak hyak... :D :D