Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

dear @coolreborn, lol. see that is what happened when I'm trying to reply during working time, someone came in so I had to save my draft, pretended to be in my serious research mode, and then posted the reply much later.. :) And yes, please keep posting cutie screencaps or my closet-moaty-side will be having withdrawals :))

viewimage.php?id=joowon&no=29bcc427b6807

viewimage.php?id=joowon&no=29bcc427b6807

Drama} {7 grade civil servants - Sky diving * fall god (scene) ..

************************************************** **************************************

Choi Kang-hee, Mr. 7 grade civil servant heroine skydiving thin (Yangzhou MBC cultural park)
10/01/2013 23:49

Choi Kang-hee, Mr. 7 grade civil servant heroine skydiving thin (Yangzhou MBC cultural park)
Today Yangzhou MBC cultural garden of a scene on the set of Mr. Choi Kang-hee and Mr. JW skydiving, there was a shooting.

Outdoor skydiving scene
Crane and a specially prepared set, Mr. Choi Kang-hee to skydive Wire

Simple posture exercises before shooting was was a triple shooting, skydiving thin
Choi Kang-hee attitude he learned from the United States from El Signora tandem experience was so good.

Top actress Choi Kang-hee, Mr. Mr. expect colder months, even without
This scene made ​​during the day to do the best body spared
Answer're top actors make you look.

We Bowdon, his appearance on the TV really one cute ttolmang ttolmang

Substantially present such a spirited actor yeotdeut image fits his appearance was.

Choi Kang-hee, Mr. posture shooting imhaneun actor're really hard to think that this section was a favorite actor. 

Imitation Rock For this scene, skydiving, went to try to write this commentary.

He asked me to take a pretty sight and asked to do a photo shoot, Choi Kang-hee who willingly accept to thank
Choi Kang-hee, Mr. imhaneun hard to shoot the most beautiful appearance.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

* 7 grade civil servant heroine Samora Mr. skydiving thin (Yangzhou MBC culture the garden) *
          10/01/2013 23:59

7 grade civil servant heroine Samora Mr. skydiving thin (Yangzhou MBC cultural park)
Early in the morning in cold weather, was building a set of outdoor parking
Pre-platform stance, go to the dressing room packed parachute and glyphs practice dressing room at the JW Mr.

Samora Mr universal actors are Bonnie was very good posture.

1:00 shooting goes to work late a set of relationships, Choi Kang-hee, Mr. and Mr. JW alternating wire ride

All the best in cold weather shooting.

This seventh grade civil servants was also big signs.

For one night and two days in the light of Mr. Jin Joo Tianjin South Manchuria appearance was observed in the room look

The smoke from the smoke, Mr. Samora gaksital saw in charisma seemed ...

Try to look good in doing his best work will come.

Source: "yijongtaek skydiving - Daum cafe"

fr DCinside : Google Translated

Read on Hyun bin's thread that he is the new face of Cantata Coffee!! I am so sad we can no longer see our cutie and UEE in the CF. Bad news for JW-UEE shippers :( 

Read on Hyun bin's thread that he is the new face of Cantata Coffee!! I am so sad we can no longer see our cutie and UEE in the CF. Bad news for JW-UEE shippers :( 

Wwwaaaaaddddddd...!!!!!! no more my TaeJa couple for coffee time...... I no waaannnntt....... onion-head-smiley-00005.gif