Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

1N2D December 16, 2012 Screencaps

*after some photobucket hiccups, I'm back. This episode had so many Cutie goodness on them. Really a noona slayer. (heh I got a new name for him).

1n2d12-17-20121a2_zps477ef695.png

1n2d12-17-20121a3_zps9fb0710c.png

Oh, close-up shots. He suddenly burst in the screen with that cuteness I was caught unaware.

1n2d12-17-20121a9_zps55fa112b.png

1n2d12-17-20121a8_zps15f06060.png

1n2d12-17-20121a7_zps9d277ff0.png

Just a few minutes in the episode and the camera is loving him. That noona-slayer smile.  :-*

1n2d12-17-20121a17_zps8ff7a4ac.png

1n2d12-17-20121a12_zps2ca9b1dd.png

Guest nhatkhanh

Choi Kang-hee and Joo Won in “My Girlfriend Is An Agent – Drama”

fx38bZ49.jpg

A ridiculous blind date was seen in the new MBC drama “My Girlfriend is an Agent – Drama”.

In the still cut revealed on the 17th, Seo-won (Choi Kang-hee) and Gil-ro (Joo Won) had to face each other without choice. Seo-won was there on a job and Joo Won was there in exchange for a new car and the awkward blind date turned into studying mode. The both of them didn’t know they were both studying to get into the National Intelligence Service. However, a time goes, the way Gil-ro looks at Seo-won is different. He starts to fall for Seo-won.

This day’s scene wore a mini skirt and her aura made several staff speechless.

In the recent racing scene, Choi Kang-hee and Joo Won showed great teamwork as if they had been friends for a long time.

Choi says, “I was comfortable with Joo Won since the beginning. It’s like we’ve formed comradeship after going through the snow and all that”.

Meanwhile, “My Girlfriend is an Agent – Drama” is about the agents of the NIS lying for everything but love. To be aired in January after “Missing You”.

http://www.ohkpop.com/85077/choi-kang-hee-and-joo-won-in-my-girlfriend-is-an-agent-drama