Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest jsubmarine

Choi Kang Hee?.........
Not really pretty........I think.....

Ah.......thanks fellow moaters.........love them "inspiring" photos of Hottie.......
Now watching badboy GU Majun..........ooo.......really yummy.......if only he has a wardrobe like Lee Kang To.....

Guest septmoon16

mrdimples said: CHOI KANG HEE
ok... I predict no ships will be sailing this time. Joo Won, did you have a say in this? I know he wanted to act someone his age, I thought the actress would be also someone around his age. She is born in 1977, my head hurts.

Oooppssss......ooohhhh...... tat was close.... whewww!!

I hav meant to include the following article from baidu in my earlier post. suddenly my QB appeared behind me... almost had a heart attack...

★Joo Won★【121018新闻】演员崔江熙将出演《秘密男女战》!

转载请注明:百度朱元吧

来源:韩网NAVER

翻译:由米35

演员崔江熙被确认为MBC新剧《秘密男女战》的女主角。据电视台相关人员表示,崔江熙之前接到过明年1月即将开播的《秘密男女战》选角方案,也是近期才做出决定出演剧中女主角金瑞媛。一名电视台工作人员透露,“崔江熙已经下决心要出演该剧,并且只剩下签合约了。” 此外,崔江熙经纪公司的另一位工作人员说,“尽管目前还没有最终签订合约,但是在出演电视剧方面不会再有变化。为避免影响拍摄,还会适当调整崔江熙的电影及其他通告日程。”崔江熙自去年9月末出演SBS电视剧《守护BOSS》后一年期间没有再出现在观众面前。崔江熙本身就是一位个性突出的演技派女演员,这次也是第一次与男主角朱元一起合作,所以非常期待两人电视剧合作成功。全剧一共20集,预计2013年1月开播.