Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

[NEWS] 14.06.09 Actor #JooWon , always says 'I'm all right' thou his busy schedules makes him no time for break (resting) - 배우 주원, 아주 괜찮은 '멀티' 체질 http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1109872573
(translated by google) image

Joo, very good, 'multi' constitutional actors

[OSEN = yungayi reporters: "OK!"

Actor Joo schedule is not always breathing down to 'ok'. And another musical drama film, or film, leading to a forced march back to the drama. Jithal else really working like a cow, but always happy to say that the new youth Lagon is not. Musical 'Ghost' to soon finish the long march of seven months of Joo-stage met in the past 7 days.

Late last year, the movie "Catch Me" relevant met Joo will soon stop the car up interview (29 November first show) 'Ghost' rubber dwae was hoping for. Americano lived not too sweet and the neck broke the good ones aside 'Good Doctor' Ranking of the musical practice also entered into a long time ago, was geuda. Turn off the sensational popularity 'Good Doctor' to finish his first starring movie "Catch Me 'is released, and the musical' Ghost 'to raise all kinds of stage time, but the schedule was shuffled to reveal fatigue than Joo has breathed energy. "Ganmane too happy to stand on stage these days busy but on stage it feels whatnot, the line also tough because I do not know joy," Dunn office hit Joo remember all the words.

10374032_867791589903055_834333109073094
Gladly do the right end of the stage is seen gradually. Damage, to decorate the coming 28 days 'Ghost' is Joo 'Sam' was the birth sikimyeo show every day. Joo is a 'ghost' of the male lead role of Sam gimjunhyeon, gimwoohyeong aristocracy, including a triple and was cast in a musical star. TV Drama (Bread and Dreams King) before debut starring in the name of various musical tteolchyeotdeon actor Joo has fans of his show, as well as the fans of the show and received much love. So 'Ghost' and the movie 'Fashion King' is now taken concurrently machyeotgo Chinese film "Heaven hayu chaplain ambitions" despite the busy schedule of the shooting spree Joo to get on the stage did not neglect that. Once the contract is a contract, but appeared a few days full of severe flu conditions sick poor neck and keep the promise of the audience, but the show was enforced. Day off to take care of the body to another and leave abusive hageonman machete-like "ok!" Stood on the stage shouting that the audience finds passion with another impressive scene was an official of the waters of the tipping.

201406091105774815_539516b4be88f.jpg

Learn gaksital really answer you! " Possessed by the hero Sam Joo is 180 minutes and flies upside down in all directions throughout. Sam is the soul of dead bodies should set so that, because the action scenes were suduruk. Move beyond realism and lively stage shows a narrow body says. Speaking of drama gaksital 'experience accumulated in the action is also the feeling of being so helpful.

But not Molly is a heroine sexy hadagado station sad lover of ivy and smoke exploded. Alkongdalkong love till death in men and women fit the mood and bring out the extent of female fans jealous, but after the spirit of a man who loves a woman trying to keep the tears steal jeoljeolhan make emotional. Joo's acting throughout the drama and film undergoes rapid and grew up singing skills are based on, to harmonize jimyeo palsaekjo God heard emotional feeling of the smoke.

Actor Joo among the peer ratings manufacturing kkopneun waiting hands. Debut drama 'King of Baking Dreams' to' ohjakgyo Brothers', '7 grade civil servants', 'good doctor' and every big box office ilgwonaetda Filmography. Lack of love of home, but only musicals but his influence seems explosive. 'Ghost' and his all-weather heunghaengryeok talent and proven himself worthy even if one does not work.

Joo is currently filming in China and the 'ghost' last-minute show to be broadcast in October to raise spurt Original Japan KBS drama "Nodame Cantabile finale 'to leave the nose of the shooting. Busy busy but 'ok' is a reliable seureopgiman to Joo's move

Another article
Joo, pictorial book bag charms to show off the black VS "sensual"

20140610091403_460776_550_778.jpg
http://baekn.etoday.co.kr/view/news_view.php?varAtcId=10277

Musical 'Ghost' Joo pictorial "Star of the actors and actresses would choose"
http://sports.khan.co.kr/news/sk_index.html?cat=view&art_id=201406100924253&sec_id=540101

[News] Joo "star or an actor?, I would choose to learn"

[포토]주원 `스타 or 배우? 난 배우 고를 것`
http://starin.edaily.co.kr/news/NewsRead.edy?newsid=01413686606120408&DCD=A1019104&SCD=SE24

Joo, 'Ziqoo Korea' pictorial book masculine mulssin
http://news.donga.com/Main/3/all/20140610/64140055/1

Joo, "the actor rather than a star doegetda"

기사의 0번째 이미지
http://news.mk.co.kr/newsRead.php?sc=30000001&year=2014&no=872915

Annyeong, my friends!

I wish I could write a happy post and tell you I was hiding in that cake that Joo Won Indonesia FC gave to Cutie but unfortunately I was not there.

I was thinking of putting up an account of JWCIFC's gift to Joo Won on the 7th to mark his 4th debut anniversary when I am back at end of this week. I guess you already know since @0708july already post the pictures. It was just a small gesture from JWCIFC and JWTHFC.

Now, it has come to my attention that DC fans are under the impression that we are sweetsmilemoon members or sweetsmilemoon foreign fans which we are NOT. Sweet Smile cafe is a new fanclub(cafe) set up by a Korean fan, they are the ones who gave Joo Won the photo-cake and the box full of letters(see @0708july's post above). DC is in an uproar because they said that Sweet Smile has infringed on their copyright by using D's photos for the cake and the pics/drawings of a DC member for the envelopes without permission.

I am sorry that this thing happened but I can assure you that we are not guilty of any of these "infringements" There were no photos or pics used in our gifts to Joo Won. More importantly, we are NOT associated with sweetsmilemoon in any way. We know one member in that fanclub through @coolreborn and she told us of their club's presentation to Joo Won on the 7th June. She kindly arranged the bouquet of flowers but our representative and also rep of Joo Won Thailand FC, @jwthfc was the one who presented the flowers to Joo Won. I sincerely hope that sweetsmilemoon can clarify and resolve their issue with DC.

Since this misunderstanding arose, I have to write a message on behalf of JWCIFC, JWTHFC and JW Indonesia FC to clarify to DC that we are not sweetsmilemoon and our stand on this matter. @maymay will be posting it on DC for us. Although I am no longer an admin, I think I should undertake this as this event was arranged while I was an admin.

I will keep you gals informed if there is any significant development.

Daum is filled with news on the winners for the 35th Banff World Media Festival, especially since "Good Doctor" beat out dramas like "Hostages", "Downton Abbey", "House of Cards" (Kevin Spacey is extraordinary in this), "Orphan Black" and "The Bible" in the category of BEST SERIAL DRAMA.
Now we have to wait latest by tomorrow to know the results for the Best Scripted Show in which GD has been nominated too :)

mrdimples said:

Annyeong, my friends!

I wish I could write a happy post and tell you I was hiding in that cake that Joo Won Indonesia FC gave to Cutie but unfortunately I was not there.

I was thinking of putting up an account of JWCIFC's gift to Joo Won on the 7th to mark his 4th debut anniversary when I am back at end of this week. I guess you already know since @0708july already post the pictures. It was just a small gesture from JWCIFC and JWTHFC.

Now, it has come to my attention that DC fans are under the impression that we are sweetsmilemoon members or sweetsmilemoon foreign fans which we are NOT. Sweet Smile cafe is a new fanclub(cafe) set up by a Korean fan, they are the ones who gave Joo Won the photo-cake and the box full of letters(see @0708july's post above). DC is in an uproar because they said that Sweet Smile has infringed on their copyright by using D's photos for the cake and the pics/drawings of a DC member for the envelopes without permission.

I am sorry that this thing happened but I can assure you that we are not guilty of any of these "infringements" There were no photos or pics used in our gifts to Joo Won. More importantly, we are NOT associated with sweetsmilemoon in any way. We know one member in that fanclub through @coolreborn and she told us of their club's presentation to Joo Won on the 7th June. She kindly arranged the bouquet of flowers but our representative and also rep of Joo Won Thailand FC, @jwthfc was the one who presented the flowers to Joo Won. I sincerely hope that sweetsmilemoon can clarify and resolve their issue with DC.

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Joo Won Reveals He Would Rather Be an Actor Than a Star in GQ Koreayeonjiii June 10, 2014 

The talented Joo Won, who is currently in the musical, “Ghost,” shared his thoughts about being an actor in GQ Korea magazine.

When asked what it meant for him to stand on stage as a musical actor, Joo Won replied, “While I’m filming a drama or a movie, I take a lot of pride in the fact that I’m also an actor who stands onstage.”

He was also asked about the time he first went on stage and said, “I debuted through a musical. I clearly remember how I acted on stage and during practice. I looked over the script like crazy and I was desperate but it was really fun. I really worked hard for this musical, ‘Ghost.’ That side of me came out again.”

He appears not only in musicals but in dramas and movies as well. He’s called “Invincible Joo Won” because his popularity is continuously rising. He continued the interview by saying, “It would be nice if I could be both a star and an actor, but if I were asked to choose one between the two, I would choose to become an actor. I want to become like those seniors who are able to memorize their lines as if it’s their daily conversation and are able to contain the characteristics and lifestyle.

You can find this interview, “A More Detailed Joo Won,” in the June issue of GQ Korea and on the website.

01220101000024104_1_zpse0f9e174.jpg

01220101000024103_1_zpsfcbdbdf7.jpg

source: http://www.soompi.com/2014/06/10/joo-won-reveals-he-would-rather-be-an-actor-than-a-star-in-gq-korea/

Found an article that provides some information on Banff World Media Festival.

# Below is an extract from the article that will be interest to us and is relevant to "Good Doctor" #

☆ Banff World Media Festival Peers Into Future of Media ☆

- by Bob Verini

More than 2,000 industry executives will hold or attend master classes, and make deals, in a picturesque setting that once inspired the sobriquet “the Sundance of television.”

Central to every Banff edition are the coveted Rockie Awards, with 156 nominees and winners in 26 categories chosen by blue-ribbon global juries. Contenders run the gamut from “The Big Bang Theory” and “Doctor Who,” to “Secrets of the Irish Landscape.”

In the serial drama category, U.K.’s “Downton Abbey” and heralded U.S. skeins “House of Cards” and “The Bible” will do battle with Korean pediatrics drama “Good Doctor” and Israeli thriller-mini “Hostages,” which spawned a U.S. remake.

++++++++++

Cr. Full original article can be found at VARIETY website - http://variety.com/2014/biz/spotlight/sundance-of-television-salutes-major-innovators-and-leaders-while-peering-into-future-of-media-1201195849/

Results are out... unfortunately, GOOD DOCTOR has not win the Best-of-Genre Award for Scripted Program. Nonetheless, it is already the winner in the 'Serial Drama' category having beaten 23 other nominees.

Below is an extract of the news on Banff World Media Festival website.

☆ Rockie Awards Competition Winners Announced ☆

Over 800 Entered.  5 Remain.

Five Best-Of-Genre winners were chosen amongst the 26 category winners of the 2014 Rockie Awards Program Competition!

The Jury Grand Prize will be chosen amongst the five Best-Of-Genre winners and will be announced at the Awards Gala, presented by Shaw Media.

WINNER OF BEST SCRIPTED

Science Fiction, Action, and Fantasy

DOCTOR WHO

Produced by BBC Cymru Wales

Executive Producers: Steven Moffat, Faith Penhale

United Kingdom / English

HONOURABLE MENTION

Sitcom

THE BIG BANG THEORY

Produced by Chuck Lorre Productions

In Association with Warner Bros. Television

Executive Producers: Chuck Lorre, Steven Molaro, Bill Prady

United States / English

OTHER SCRIPTED NOMINEES AND WINNERS OF THEIR CATEGORY

▪ Made For TV Movie

THE LUMBER QUEEN

Produced by Ziegler Film GmbH & Co. KG

In Association with Graf Filmproduktion GmbH

Executive Producers: Regina Ziegler, Wolfgang Hantke, Klaus Graf

Germany, Austria / German

▪ Melodrama

SINS…

Produced by Record TV Network

In Association with Record TV Network

Executive Producer: Rita Rico

Brazil / Portuguese

▪ Procedural Drama

BRON (THE BRIDGE)

Produced by Filmlance International & Nimbus Film

In Association with Sveriges Television, DR, Film I Skayne, ZDF, ZDF Enterprises, NRK, Lumiere Group, StiftelsenYstad-asterlen Filmfond

Executive Producers: Anders Landstram, Bo Ehrhardt, Lars Blomgren

Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Norway, Netherlands, Belgium / Swedish, Danish

▪ Serial Drama

GOOD DOCTOR

Produced by Korean Broadcasting System

Executive Producer: Sungkeun Kim

South Korea / Korean

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Full article can be found at -

http://banffmediafestival.com/medianews-details/1436/

Guest bomerang

ctfrsgp said: Results are out... unfortunately, GOOD DOCTOR has not win the Best-of-Genre Award for Scripted Program. Nonetheless, it is already the winner in the 'Serial Drama' category having beaten 23 other nominees. Below is an extract of the news on Banff World Media Festival website. ☆ Rockie Awards Competition Winners Announced ☆ Over 800 Entered.  5 Remain. Five Best-Of-Genre winners were chosen amongst the 26 category winners of the 2014 Rockie Awards Program Competition! The Jury Grand Prize will be chosen amongst the five Best-Of-Genre winners and will be announced at the Awards Gala, presented by Shaw Media. WINNER OF BEST SCRIPTED Science Fiction, Action, and Fantasy DOCTOR WHO Produced by BBC Cymru Wales Executive Producers: Steven Moffat, Faith Penhale United Kingdom / English HONOURABLE MENTION Sitcom THE BIG BANG THEORY Produced by Chuck Lorre Productions In Association with Warner Bros. Television Executive Producers: Chuck Lorre, Steven Molaro, Bill Prady United States / English   OTHER SCRIPTED NOMINEES AND WINNERS OF THEIR CATEGORY ▪ Made For TV Movie THE LUMBER QUEEN Produced by Ziegler Film GmbH & Co. KG In Association with Graf Filmproduktion GmbH Executive Producers: Regina Ziegler, Wolfgang Hantke, Klaus Graf Germany, Austria / German ▪ Melodrama SINS… Produced by Record TV Network In Association with Record TV Network Executive Producer: Rita Rico Brazil / Portuguese ▪ Procedural Drama BRON (THE BRIDGE) Produced by Filmlance International & Nimbus Film In Association with Sveriges Television, DR, Film I Skayne, ZDF, ZDF Enterprises, NRK, Lumiere Group, StiftelsenYstad-asterlen Filmfond Executive Producers: Anders Landstram, Bo Ehrhardt, Lars Blomgren Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Norway, Netherlands, Belgium / Swedish, Danish ▪ Serial Drama GOOD DOCTOR Produced by Korean Broadcasting System Executive Producer: Sungkeun Kim South Korea / Korean   ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Full article can be found at - http://banffmediafestival.com/medianews-details/1436/

i wonder where is @mindymoe... hadnt seen her around lately. even when she had exams last time she still drops by. i hope she's fine.
waiting for news about Passion Heaven! filming is taking place almost every day, and our Joowon will be very busy going back and forth to filming place and Ghost musical. we need character synopsis so we can imagine how bada$$ or emotional Joowon will be. take care, Joowon~