Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest mindymoe

farbarri said: @mindymoe nope, not a beard. see? his chin is clear~ that was just lighting. :D you know, sometimes i think Joowon and JaeCheon exchanges caps. they seem to be wearing the same ones. ;)) ;)) ;))

His eyes...His eyes are simply beautiful!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE his eyes!!

Anyways...Girls...I'm trying to gather material to teach reproduction and fertilisation to my kids and you girls are NOT helping at all!! ahahaha...If I included one of those "exploding ovaries" gifs in my lessons...who know what kind of world will  break loose in my classroom!! hahaha

sweetdreams_87 said: His eyes...His eyes are simply beautiful!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE his eyes!!

Anyways...Girls...I'm trying to gather material to teach reproduction and fertilisation to my kids and you girls are NOT helping at all!! ahahaha...If I included one of those "exploding ovaries" gifs in my lessons...who know what kind of world will  break loose in my classroom!! hahaha

never would i have thought that a tortured man could still look sexy.... those arms veins.... i think i'm turning into a sadist.
seriously, out of all the tortured scenes in Gaksital, his looks really good. he made it seem very realistic, especially his responds to the whipping. and may i point out that he's also slightly wet from sweat?
gaksital02-00228.jpg