Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Ah Park Se Young! Have seen her on this drama "Faith".

Yes she's really pretty! Acting wise... I think she was a little reserved, but in a way it carried her character well since she was acting as the Queen (a kind Queen, not those dramatic queen looking to sabotage things :)) ).

I really wish interviewers would stop asking Joowon quetions about choosing between his co-stars. This puts him in a very uncomfortable situation. If he's promoting a particular project, he would of course choose the co-star that's with him at that time. But in cases like A Song For You, he cant choose as he's promoting with both co-stars now.

Ideal types are different as he's describing woman's characteristics that he likes, but comparing between two co-stars is different. Joowon is one of those rare actors who have to promote multiple projects at the same time. So he often gets these questions, and he has to choose one woman after another depending on who he's with. So people get the wrong idea that he simply chooses any woman he's with, not knowing it's the safest choice for Joowon.

@ctfrsgp thanks for the songs cut from ASFY! now i can listen to it on replay~ Joowon shows such beautiful and stable vocals. :x

Guest mydeed

Wah!

Another leading lady confirmed. I kindda like Park Seyoung :-) Saw her act before in Uhmforce drama and Yuna's Love Rain, both on KBS. I dont really have problem with her acting, she can act and I love her face feature esp her eyes.

As the 2 pairing are younger this time, we can see how Cutie activate his 'Oppa Mode' again. Haha.

@mrdimples remember before Ghost started, i mentioned how Joowon has more chemistry with Ivy? Yes, that is more noticeable because in all Ghost preview performances, Joowon only gets to perform with Ivy for publicity. So we didnt see Joowon's interaction with Jiyeon at all. Some people dont even bother to watch other Ghost videos because there's no Joowon in it, so they didnt see Jiyeon's chemistry with her co-stars.

Now that Ghost is approaching two months of performance, i do notice that Jiyeon is indeed more comfortable with Joowon. I didnt see her interaction with other Ghost casts or production, Molly only has interaction with Sam, Carl and shortly with Oda Mae. Other times, Molly sings alone. Jiyeon and Ivy are closest in age compared to other casts. So they're probably more comfortable with each other. I love their BTS picture together in ASFY and the picture of him and Jooon only. They look very comfortable. :) :)

I'm glad to see Jiyeon being in searched terms in Daum or Naver after ASFY aired. She needs to get recognition too, she's really talented and pretty.

I have lost count on the number of times I have been hearing to "A Song 4 U" :)
I really liked the expression on Joo Won's face as he was watching his fans videos when they were telling him about their problems. It was so heartfelt and genuine :) I am sure he wasn't aware that he has fans from North Africa (Morocco, Egypt, Tunisia, Algeria). I wished the program was a little bit longer. Maybe at that time Cutie's schedule was fully packed up as he had to do the promotions for "Catch Me", but nevertheless I hope he will be called another time on the show :D
Just goes on to show what a loved man he is from all over the world :)