Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

stearly said: farbarri said: wait.... in an interview translated by mrdimples recently, Joowon mentioned that he has even picked out his project after Ghost. could this be the reason why he only has 7 Ghost performances in January? to make way for filming? and since it is in January, maybe he agreed to film Fashion King? it tallies with filming time for that movie.  :-?  :-?

class="headline"‘Catch Me' Joo Won to be back as a charismatic profilerlwg4.jpg

Photos of Joo Won from 'Catch Me' were revealed.

On November 12th, the production team of movie 'Catch Me' revealed cuts of Joo Won from the film.

In the film, Joo Won is casting as a professional profiler named 'Lee Ho Tae'.

One of the photos show Joo Won showing a cute look with a long hair style, and wearing a casual shirt.

Joo Won previously told that his actual personality is very similar to that of Lee Ho Tae, and he will be swaying many fans' hearts with a different side of him.

Another cut shows Joo Won with an overflowing charisma, which is quite different from the look that he shows in the first one.

He perfectly transformed into a charismatic professional profiler, and his sharp and confident look is drawing many fans' attention.

It is said that Joo Won completely melted into his role, and that he deeply impressed all of the staffs with amazing professionalism.

Meanwhile, 'Catch Me' will be officially released on December 12th.

http://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/news/catch-me-joo-won-to-be-back-as-053926341.html

image.jpg
                                 075.gif075.gif075.gif

image image imageimageimageimage    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage  imageimageimageimageimageimage  
                                                   image image======THE MIRROR EFFECT: What you see in others exists - in you...

mrdimples said: moonandhearts said: JOO WON CUTIES RESIDENT LIST(as of November 13, 2013)

alphabetically arranged by USERNAME

USERNAME RESIDENCY COUNTRY  BIRTHDAY
1 @anne22 rockies USA 22-Jan
2 @cece87 garden Indonesia  28-Jan
3 @coolreborn moat Philippines 10-Nov
4 @crazyoverkdrama moat Philippines 6-Dec
5 @ecs707a rockies USA 8-Oct
6 @ellasam81 garden Singapore 19-Jun
7 @exile18 rockies Singapore  8-Nov
8 @goldlotus moat Vietnam 26-Apr
9 @joowonielovely moat Indonesia  16-Aug
10 @julyjaejoong rockies Indonesia  8-Jul
11 @kinkipeifun moat Malaysia 1-Jan
12 @ma OO garden Singapore 25-Mar
13 @maryss rockies Bolivia  15-Jul
14 @mikhaella75 moat Philippines 6-Jan
15 @mindymoe rockies Indonesia  30-Apr
16 @miro_b garden Canada 20-Feb
17 @moonandhearts  moat Philippines 24-Feb
18 @moonstar85 rockies Philippines 10-Sep
19 @mrdimples moat Singapore  
20 @mydeed moat Malaysia 16-Sep
21 @myunicorn garden Indonesia  17-Jan
22 @noogoosaeyo garden Philippines 2-Apr
23 @ophris garden France 7-Oct
24 @pandora460 garden Philippines 13-Oct
25 @pinknis moat Singapore 16-Nov
26 @simplydramafied1082  rockies UAE 17-Oct
27 @stearly  garden Russia 17-Feb
28 @sweetdreams_87 garden Australia 29-Apr
29 @Tasia moat Singapore 3-Jul
30 @tokkimoon moat USA 10-Jul
31 @woneva rockies Singapore 12-Mar

For any corrections, please send me a message. For those who want to be included or have only seen this now and want to be part of it, send me your details via PM. Then I'll update this. @coolreborn and @mrdimples, please pin this to page 1? thanks!

Miro said:                                 I...can't...breathe....need..oxygen....*faint*      image
                                  tumblr_mmm9pszwIN1rvgn4zo10_400.gif

tumblr_mmm9pszwIN1rvgn4zo9_400.gif

tumblr_mmm9pszwIN1rvgn4zo7_400.gif

cr: mishiellie
                    image image imageimageimageimage    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage  imageimageimageimageimageimage  
                                                    image image======If you face a situation where the beliefs of others pressure you to compromise your own, be courageous. Even at our most ordinary, courage is our omnipotence. 

Kekeke... I see that my baby bunnie sissy @mishiellie has finally met @miro our new cuties friend and her fellow countrywoman... now mishie, u have got another friend in the same time zone :) maybe u and my twin @latteholic can hav virtual party sometimes :D :x

moonandhearts said: @Mjwonnie and @Miro *hugs* it was truly heartbreaking to see that last ep of Joo Won. And I don't know if it's more sad and cruel for our Cutie to have that last ep and then the week after learn that the other members are leaving as well, or just have the show run as it is without him... :( I always thought that he could come back once he finishes Ghost. *sigh* I was actually watching the subbed eps on kbsworld this morning and there's this particular letter that Cha Tae Hyun wrote for Joo Won during the suprise party for him and Jong Min... "People may say that you are good at acting when you cry, but when I think of all the reasons you must have for crying, I get emotional again." I always thought that Joo Won is just so great at acting and is innately gifted with the ability to cry within seconds. I never even thought that he might have experienced and/or is experiencing things which make it that much easier for him to cry. He's just so positive most of the time and good-natured that you wouldn't know or have the slightest idea if he's sufferring or being taken advantage of or what. He has always been honest and tell all in his interviews but perhaps there are much more going on? I hope there isn't any, though. I just want what's best for him and wish that he'll always be happy in whatever he does. And I'm just glad that through 1N2D, Joo Won has found hyungs that genuinely love and care for him, and that are very much willing to listen to him or be his support. --- @moonjw Welcome to Joo Won's thread!!! ^_~ enjoy your stay here and keep loving our Cutie! ^^

To all my fellow cutie lovers,

Again, I have been truly blessed to be able to travel to Seoul and watch cutie's Ghost musical performance with non other than my now 'partner-in-crime' @manyearsago! LOL! We'll be going to see the 30th Nov afternoon show.

If anyone of you would like a copy of the Ghost musical programme, please PM and I'll buy and arrange delivery to you. If you want any more 'souvenirs', pls PM too and I'll try my level best to get them for you. eg, i'm really so gonna try to find the Mountia scarf with JW's face on it! :o

Sweet cutie dreams :)

Mjwonnie said:

Again, I have been truly blessed to be able to travel to Seoul and watch cutie's Ghost musical performance with non other than my now 'partner-in-crime' @manyearsago! LOL! We'll be going to see the 30th Nov afternoon show.

If anyone of you would like a copy of the Ghost musical programme, please PM and I'll buy and arrange delivery to you. If you want any more 'souvenirs', pls PM too and I'll try my level best to get them for you. eg, i'm really so gonna try to find the Mountia scarf with JW's face on it! :o

Guest moonstruck9

@moonandhearts I'm sorry for the day-late replly >< Yes I started off on tumblr but I came here after I couldn't find much blogs haha. Unfortunately, I don't know how to make gifs but I do enjoy drawing. I could contribute by making fanart! :) 

farbarri said: mrdimples said: Calling Subbers!

Who wants to sub the Three Little Words MV

Here's the iseensee video

and the chinese tudouhttp://www.tudou.com/programs/view/F2WDFtIi7Kw/# one which I used to translate the subtitles, you should reference this for your subbing.

I correct what I said just now. The lyrics are not identical but very similar to the original of course. So sometimes, I take from the English lyrics instead of translating directly as I think it would sound better

PM me for the translation

NEWS 13.11.14 >> http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1109725084

Joowon & Kim Ah Joong will be guests at JTBC ' Witch Hunt' talkshow on November 25th
host by Sung Si Kyung, Shin Dong Yeop, Heo Ji Woong, Sam Hamington

201311141153772076_52843e2814aee.jpg

and on November 22th, Joowon will held 'Catch Me' School Attack Event at a certain woman university SungShin Woman University !!

BY_7mTxCMAAboLk.jpg:large

he's verrrry busy promoting movie 'Catch Me'  ^__^bbb

Mjwonnie said:

Mjwonnie said: