Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Woooow! A lot of delurkers! And more Cutie lovers!! Annyeong @7superman!!! ^^ welcome to the thread!! ^^ spazz away and head to the end of the line in claiming Cutie! :P --- HAPPY 1700 pages everyone!!! ^^ 10113277586_e5fba6c08b_o.gif Cr: @pinpxx *sigh* sorry for reposting this. It's coz I miss Si On! T-T placed it in spoiler tag coz filesize is too big. Teehee! :) -edit- okay @coolreborn spoiler tag removed! :) Let's eat Cutie! Okay what I meant to say was, Let's eat, Cutie! Whew *fans self*

love calls???you mean ppl call him and said they love him and want to be together with him???
but ehhhh ehhhhhhh how they get his number???
wow his fans are really something can even get his number
sometime really quite surprise some fans really can do till like that

love calls???

you mean ppl call him and said they love him and want to be together with him???

but ehhhh ehhhhhhh how they get his number???

wow his fans are really something can even get his number

sometime really quite surprise some fans really can do till like that

It's more like invitations to star in their movie/drama. :P

Although, We won't mind doing that other Love Call to Cutie! ^_~ rawr.

@mrdimples: We are holding 2 - day state funeral (12nd&13rd) for our legendary General Vo Nguyen Giap who passed away on October 4th at the age of 103. He has great merits in the cause of national liberation of our country.
He is the the most respected person after our President Ho Chi Minh.
This is the way we show our grief to him.
Most of Vietnamese forum, media, online newspaper, Facebook...all change to the image of our national flag with black ribbon to commemorate our General
I'm using this avatar for 2 day.
Thank you for your concern.

Just drop in to say "HI" to everyone.
Thanks @coolreborn @mrdimples @jwthfc for doing all the hard work.   We finally got an official feedback from Joo Won.  Well done girls!!  Congratulations!!   Looking forward to more interesting projects.
Catching up reading news updates and found an insightful article.  Won't be surprised if the reporter is actually his fan.  Not sure if it has been posted here before.http://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=1979535&categoryCode=DR

As a JW fan, I hope it will happen. If not, it never disappoints me and I reckon JW doesn't lose anything at all as he is pretty much recognised by the industry for his talents.  On top of it, he is the youngest one amongst all and it is already an honour for him to be nominated together with the experienced and excellent sunbaenims for the same award.  All I can say is I respect culture of the industry in his country whatever the result is.
I enjoyed watching Good Doctor very much!!  It was really good that JW came across with such a good script and a good production team.  He never fails to challenge himself and disappoint his fans!!
Good on you!! Joo Won!!

manyearsago said: Just drop in to say "HI" to everyone.
Thanks @coolreborn @mrdimples @jwthfc for doing all the hard work.   We finally got an official feedback from Joo Won.  Well done girls!!  Congratulations!!   Looking forward to more interesting projects.
Catching up reading news updates and found an insightful article.  Won't be surprised if the reporter is actually his fan.  Not sure if it has been posted here before.http://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=1979535&categoryCode=DR

As a JW fan, I hope it will happen. If not, it never disappoints me and I reckon JW doesn't lose anything at all as he is pretty much recognised by the industry for his talents.  On top of it, he is the youngest one amongst all and it is already an honour for him to be nominated together with the experienced and excellent sunbaenims for the same award.  All I can say is I respect culture of the industry in his country whatever the result is.
I enjoyed watching Good Doctor very much!!  It was really good that JW came across with such a good script and a good production team.  He never fails to challenge himself and disappoint his fans!!
Good on you!! Joo Won!!