Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest lilyperry

Ohhhhhhhhh!!!!  ho ho ho!!! Flashback!!!!

rlma.jpg

kwyk.jpg

fr Joo Won DC

It is 'Only You'....wh..ha..ha...I'm died of laughinggggg! Omn....cutie is so cute whether his hair is.....hee..hee..

:D

Guest mei8805

Happy Monday all......!!!!!!!How are u today?Finally i'm back....!! after a week not spazzed around in here...Miss u all sooooooo much  >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< wow..! many things happened in a week..! i'm backtracked about 30 pages last night till midnight to read and see all the post..u guys are amazing.. :x <:-P <:-P <:-P i've just watched Good Doctor episode 2 and can't wait to see what will happened next in today and tomorrow episode.. ^_^welcome to @tablohigh @racz_istvanne @viktoria_Cseri and all of the newbies in Joo Won thread.. >:D< >:D< >:D< :x Really excited for Ghost Musical and today official poster for Ghost Musical come out..!! \(^.^)/ hope that i can go to SK to watch cutie musicalthank you @stearly @mrdimples @coolreborn @jjsweeter0211 @ellasam81 @manyearsago and @everyone whose have post about cutie twitter translation, Good Doctor, only you, ghost musical, 1n2d, mountia news, pic, bts pic, video, fanart, screencap and everything that related to cutie.. thank u so much dear.. >:D< >:D< :x :x@ezze @mindymoe and to everyone whose celebrate "hari raya", Eid Mubarak to all whose celebrate it.. ^_^
see u all tonight in Good Doctor airing time..love u all..  :x :x 주원 화팅...!!!
everyone too 화팅...!!!20121012000296_0.jpg
(cr pic from :  http://img.newspim.com/content/image/2012/10/12/20121012000296_0.jpg)

Guest mindymoe

farbarri said: @mindymoe i think the spoiler tag didnt work because you did not close the spoiler tag. i think my page is somewhat disturbed by it. try closing it.

i think PSO will get hit again, because the stills showed him lying on the floor. KDH must have known he was the one that ordered the patient transfer, and he got angry again. aww, poor ShiOn.
one thing i dont understand is why KDH said PSO is a robot who only wants to save the patient? isnt that what doctors are supposed to do? :-? what has emotion got to do with the surgery? i think KDH himself does not really care about patients' emotion, for he wants to conduct surgery to EunJi despite knowing she's scared of surgery. of course, what he did is fully understandable, as delaying the surgery will prove fatal the EunJi. but this is also the same reason why PSO wants to operate on the little boy, for he knows the boy is in a dangerous situation. but he is doing it for he has emotion for the boy. doesnt he? i dont understand this part. please enlighten me.

farbarri said: i think PSO will get hit again, because the stills showed him lying on the floor. KDH must have known he was the one that ordered the patient transfer, and he got angry again. aww, poor ShiOn.
one thing i dont understand is why KDH said PSO is a robot who only wants to save the patient? isnt that what doctors are supposed to do? :-? what has emotion got to do with the surgery? i think KDH himself does not really care about patients' emotion, for he wants to conduct surgery to EunJi despite knowing she's scared of surgery. of course, what he did is fully understandable, as delaying the surgery will prove fatal the EunJi. but this is also the same reason why PSO wants to operate on the little boy, for he knows the boy is in a dangerous situation. but he is doing it for he has emotion for the boy. doesnt he? i dont understand this part. please enlighten me.