Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

coolreborn

wrote:

»

ellasam81 said:<br />

ahhhhh

@ezze

you really give me a shock as i seeing cutie s beautiful pics then suddenly a hand full of blood real blood some more eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee<br />

but it s good that you pull through a difficult ops <br />

<br />

<br />

@ellasam81

, Dear, brace yourself with Good Doctor, coz looks like we are going to see more blood like what

@ezze

is dealing. Well, I'm not really afraid of blood, I'm more afraid of needles, injections *except Cutie's needle, ermm* so its ok for me. Hope you will survive

:D

It's almost midnight here.. in jakarta.Just read recent posts about our cutie's legendary-bubble-butt in Good doctor thread!! Okay..I'll be ready..dreaming about cutie tonight. Not gonna be a pervert here :D

Guest mindymoe

coolreborn said: wintree said: It's almost midnight here.. in jakarta.Just read recent posts about our cutie's legendary-bubble-butt in Good doctor thread!! Okay..I'll be ready..dreaming about cutie tonight. Not gonna be a pervert here :D

ok leave it to @coolreborn big leader and others to upload dc pics now need to work haizzz sadly i still havent got the time to write fanfic and another thing is that i dont know how to startwait till i have time then write ba
back to rl mode 
see you all later