Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@mrdimples: I just read your very long long post on Good Doctor thread. What I have to say now, Just one word: Awesome.
Do you know, On Joo Won thread at Kites, there is also a contest writing a script for " Good Doctor " according to all the information we have got so far.
The contest will end tomorrow( July the 13th). I really admire all of you. To write this script, You,girls, had to read many articles and even watch many videos on Autism and then gather all information you get to write moving stories. I feel ashamed cuz I dont have any contribution to the contest. :( But let me show my admiration to all of you ^:)^

@mrdimples: Your post was deep, profound and informative. You dont mind if I translate your post into my language? Of course I WILL NOT submit it as my submission. I just wanna share more information and also your view on Autism. :)

I dont care What DBers talked about our Cutie. Like all of you, I'm also waiting for August to come fast. So I can meet Cutie again and see his awesome acting on small screen.
Good night. :-*

It's now 12:08 Am, so I can say
TODAY IS THE DAY rite?

@mrdimples OMO! That stare in the last two pictures! Seriously Cutie can you please stop doing that thing with your eyes, that attractive thing with your eyes! *sighs and melts into a puddle of goo*

@goldlotus I love love your gifs of Cutie's photo shoots! ah-mazing :)

@simplydramafied1082 aw, thank you dear :x I made another version of the GD's fanart because I wasn't too happy with the first one, so here's another one :D

651f2799-4c37-4891-97ce-346005ebf82c_zps

i was scrolling down the page, expecting to see 1N2D gifs or stills. then when there wasnt any, i thought everyone was too busy to do so, so i opted to wait a few more hours. i forgot it's Saturday....  :(
missing my beloved dimples~

Guest classygirls8

Joo won is so handsome in those pictures mrdimples. In that last picture he's reacting to our roaming eyes and daring stares :))

So I just found out that the Viki app has Bridal Mask!!! Now that I have some downtime I am off to watch the first epi!!! Smokin' white uniform here I come!!! :-*

@classygirls8 said:
Joo won is so handsome in those pictures mrdimples. In that last picture he's reacting to our roaming eyes and daring stares :))

So I just found out that the Viki app has Bridal Mask!!! Now that I have some downtime I am off to watch the first epi!!! Smokin' white uniform here I come!!! :-*

Guest classygirls8

farbarri, you're making me feel guilty :((

I did watch all the episodes but I skipped certain parts by 1min increments. If it wasn't entertaining or particularly important or if it wasn't the reporter couple or cutie couple I moved on to the next scene! And four episodes a day will do it, especially if you use my technique and have a schedule that allows free time in the afternoon ;)

Phew! Now that that is off my chest, lets continue on with Bridal Mask. Hehehe Remember when his hyung asked kangto's best friend, "does she have a big but?" When he was going to meet with Esther? In my head I answered, "I know someone who does!" And the picture you guys posted here with him in his white uniform popped up immediately =))

And his brother!!!, I had a hunch but this is going to be really SAD! :(

And props to JOO WON =D> I kept comparing kangto with taehee and I couldn't believe that kangto was so cruel to the public! I'm starting to miss the sweet smiles he gave to his grandma and gf. Now all I see is evil I'm going to get you smiles! Excited to see what comes next though I'm going to be busy from now on X(

I will find a way...there is always a way :-?

Goodnight everyone, as awlays dream with Mr cutie or Mr sexy if that's what you want ;)

yuuqiikeke sjaid:

Oh no..... I have no idea what Mr Right and Mr Left are... Is it his hands or the front balloons?.... Haha, I have no idea. The balloons thought just came into my mind while typing... I guess I'm really slow in this..

@yuuqiikeke, Dear, haven't you seen my post.... its the missile !!!! :))

@coolreborn Yep, I saw it. I thought the missile means that the pics of cutie you saw gives you energy of a missile, something along that line. Oh, does it have another meaning? :o

Joowon's lower lip is bigger than his upper lip, which makes it look SO FREAKING KISSABLE.... :-*
and he has big hands. you know what people say about those with big hands.BIG hands = BIG ..... :\">
*feeling naughty today since i have a day off. will be busy again tomorrow*

goldlotus said: @mrdimples: I just read your very long long post on Good Doctor thread. What I have to say now, Just one word: Awesome.
Do you know, On Joo Won thread at Kites, there is also a contest writing a script for " Good Doctor " according to all the information we have got so far.
The contest will end tomorrow( July the 13th). I really admire all of you. To write this script, You,girls, had to read many articles and even watch many videos on Autism and then gather all information you get to write moving stories. I feel ashamed cuz I dont have any contribution to the contest. :( But let me show my admiration to all of you ^:)^

@mrdimples: Your post was deep, profound and informative. You dont mind if I translate your post into my language? Of course I WILL NOT submit it as my submission. I just wanna share more information and also your view on Autism. :)

I dont care What DBers talked about our Cutie. Like all of you, I'm also waiting for August to come fast. So I can meet Cutie again and see his awesome acting on small screen.
Good night. :-*

It's now 12:08 Am, so I can say
TODAY IS THE DAY rite?