Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

for a namja.....he does have a pair of sexy legs...

:-bd

:)) i have to agree with you, girl. He has such a nice form, any clothes looks good on him. And i have to say that pink suits him. Oh well, any color suits him too!

Actually, there are only a few namja who can carry off that color, since old rose is so feminine, and guys usually shy away from feminine colors. This is probably the first time that i saw a guy who wears that color perfectly and doesn't come off like a flowerboy. In fact the color just enhanced his masculinity even more.

Well, if this is the advise of his designer, i'm gonna hand her a trophy for being the best!! :)) :)) :))

Edit: actually, i'm literally swooning over his white shirt, pink jacket and jeans.... So early in the morning... Somebody pick me up from the floor please! :))

@Aera. Thank you for posting the star1 pictures dear... I'm actually looking at it in another website and hoping someone will upload it here, I'm having problem uploading pics right now... I think my internet is having a bad mood. :)) Maybe I need to tickle it to bid my wishes. *tickles, tickles :D*

-edit-

I am still waiting for other pics of him wearing that red shirt... None yet, star1 give it to us!!!!

Guest keaiduo

@aera Thanks for all the beautiful pictures! I like the magzine and the website where the photos come from, but I also like the girl who found them for us!

Guest keaiduo

News from JW Baidu Bar, translated by manyu纯纯: Choi Kang hie has taken part in 1N2D "Close Friend Special Edition" as JW's close friend. This ep will be broadcasted on May 12th. Hope those who like the 7LCS cp will enjoy it.