Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

omg. moaty gifs overload. thanks everyone!! they're all so awesome! 
1n2d389-00016.jpg
credits: dramabeans
zyyul4zxu4kttxuyfhod.jpg
credit: vingle 
hmmm. Is there a way to link all gifs in the first page? kinda like a compilation of sorts. divided into moaty, garden and rock types of gif? kekeke! 

moonandhearts said:

You forgot me! I am in too!

I can type hangeul on my phone and know very limited/basic korean. If i remember it right, if you type hangeul, you can tweet longer. ㅋㅋㅋ

Wow lots and lots of news! And new members! Hello everyone! 안녕하세요!

I am soooooooo sorrrrrrrryyyyyyyyy @moonandhearts, I didn't mean to you leave you out. I might have tagged everyone in a jiffy. Also I forgot to tag @bobsavero  - my apologies!!!!!!

No worries! ^^

---

I am really excited about this! Can someone post twitter accounts of everyone? Mine's

moon_and_hearts (bit of a confession here: I actually created this twitter account for Joo Won and then for fangirling purposes. :P)

mrdimples

wrote:

»

ctfrsgp said:<br />

<br />

mrdimples said:<br />

<br />

crazyoverkdrama said:<br />

<br />

<br />

ctfrsgp wrote: »<br />

Not again... twice within 5 mins... Note chan...<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Bunny Unnie, i think Note Chan's quivering.... <br />

<br />

<br />

I think pororo is right.

@ctfrsgp

your handphone is coming alive! Since you gave her a name and talk to her like a human, Note Chan is becoming one. Now she wants to post comments too on soompi. Let her speak and see what she says. Welcome to Joo Won thread

@NoteChan

! <br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

But this morning Note chan has gone a bit retarded. He wldnt respond. tatz why now Im typing on my laptop Tobbi 

:D

<br />

<br />

<br />

Wait, Note Chan is male???? Ahsoooooo! Now I know why your settings always get reset to "underaged or for minors only", your Note Chan is jealous! Wants to keep you in the garden for himself. And your laptop is called Tobbi? Aaaawwww my bunny, where do you have so many men in your life? Now you know why your videos don't come out, Tobbi doesn't want them to. It's inevitable, Note Chan, Tobbi and Cutie are going to slug it out in a cyberspace

manyearsago said:

coolreborn

said: [color=#000099][size=3]He[size=3]llo

guys, you can post the drafts that you made for our group's tweet. Can I also ask for English translation so we will understand it if you used your own language. Remember, we can't trust google translate and the hootie translator (what's its name again). Maybe we can have a time frame of this week or maybe a few days? We still have 20+ days before .... was it May 9 so we still have time? I'm going to try to collect all of the tweet drafts so I can put it in one post.
 Awwww... so sweet of you girls...

cr as tagged

HALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO my dearies moaters, gardener and rockies!!!!also my dear comrades !!!!!!!!!!!!!!omgggggggg i miss u and JW soo much!
when i was in my trip, i found a good place for u girls, 0eYzDKy.jpg

this one for rockies and the moaters.ZKYFqCM.jpg

eh, the twitter attack is on now?

Guest mhelbenito

Sorry ladies I couldn't come online during the day. Just got back from work and swallowed a packet of Nongshim noodles (spicy flavour) :DAlright here is a test of my tweet which I somehow got it in perfected Arabic:

@Moonjunwon: جؤؤؤن شي، إنت شخص رائح و مثل مؤهؤب. يحفظ الله دائماً #JW주원IntlSoompi# U.A.E. (아랍에미리트) 

Translation: Joo Won sshi, you are an awesome person and great actor. God bless you always!

Approximately 100 characters (Thank God, I just squeezed everything!!!!)

Any suggestions on perfecting the hashtags? Let's make our group soon on Twitter :) Doc @mhelbenito did you and the ladies make a group on twitter? What is your twitter ID?

Oops not really dear. There's no group.... @mishielli and I followed each other on Instagram way way back, then eventually on twitter. Then we found each other again here on Soompi. The rest of the soompers found us on twitter. LOL. They actually created a separate twitter account for spazzing and spamming hehe. But i decided to stay on my personal acct since ive been using the same acct tweeting JW eversince BK days, plus i cant manage sp many accounts haha. My ID is @whatsupdocmhel... drop me a msg dear! ... :)

jwthfc said: Hi coolreborn , yes I'm in Korea for 3 years already, but still cannot understand Korean well  :P Last year I met Joowon quite often as I'm the member of his official cafe so can know his schedule.But this year I just met him twice T^T when he was filmed 7G. JWParty54_zps165e0d17.jpg