Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

I talked about my crazyness for Gaksital to 2 friends of mine a few weeks ago. One marathoned the entire drama during one week and loved it so much, she even rewatched it with me during this holiday ^^. The other one did not want to watch it at first but during last week, he watched 20 episodes in a round (he's never watched a korean drama before except for some episodes of Beethoven Virus). He found JW overacted sometimes in the beginning but then admitted that he was very good. He even told me: the actor playing Lee Kang To is a handsome man and his suits very well cut lol. And I think he is in love with Ra Ra lolI'm just too happy that my friends love Gaksital like us :)

class="headline"[KBS Drama Awards] Joo Won makes a special opening performanceSTAR N NewsBy Nam Woo-Jeong | STAR N News – 12 hours ago

• [*]
[KBS Drama Awards] Joo Won makes a special opening performance

Joo Won made a special opening performance for 'KBS Drama Awards'.

On December 31st, live broadcast of '2012 KBS Drama Awards' took place at KBS Hall in Yeouido, Seoul, and Joo Won, who casted in drama 'Gaksital', made a special opening performance.

Joo Won performed an OST from the drama, and showed an impressive vocal skill.

His performance looked liked a part of a musical, and he received a great round of applause for his fantastic performance.

Netizens made comments, such as "His performance was awesome", "What a singer!", and "The performance was very impressive."

On the other hand, the grand prize was given to actress Kim Nam Joo, who casted in drama 'My Husband Got a Family'.

fr: yahoo entertainment lifestyle Singapore

class="entry_title"Joo Won and Suzy Got the Popularity Awards at 2012 KBS Drama Awards December 31, 2012  |   Filed under: 2012 Drama,Actors,Actress,K-Drama,K-Stars,Singer  |   Posted by: Rizz

juwon_suzy

Joo Won and Suzy got the Popularity Awards at 2012 KBS Drama Awards. Joo Won of course through his phenomenal drama “Gaksital”.  And Korea’s “First Love” girl Suzy got this award through her drama “Big”. Thankfully, Joo Won was not teary at this first awards of the  night…which means I’m sure there more awards for him tonight at the event.

fr : kdramachoa

Winners from the ’2012 KBS Drama Awards’!

December 31st, 2012 by Oh! Kpop

The stars and crew members from the best KBS dramas and miniseries of 2012 came together to celebrate the end of the year and recognize the talent that shined over the past 12 months at the ‘2012 KBS Drama Awards‘.

The big winner today was Kim Nam Joo, who won the Daesang for his performance in ‘Unexpected You’.

Check out the full list of winners below!

=========

Daesang: Kim Nam Joo

Best Excellence Award: Song Joong Ki, Yoo Joon Sang, Moon Chae Won

Excellence Award (Long Series): Joo Won, Yoon Yeo Jung

Excellence Award (Medium Series): Um Tae Woong, Lee Bo Young

Excellence Award (Mini Series): Shin Hyun Joong, Jang Nara

Excellence Award (Daily Series): Dongwan, Kim Young Chul, Kim Ye Ryeong, Seo Ji Hye

Netizen Award: Song Joong Ki, Moon Chae Won, Girls’ Generation’s YoonA

PD Chosen Actor Award: Um Tae Woong

Side Character Award: Jo Yoon Hee, Kim Sang Ho, Park Ki Woong

Rookie Award: Jin Se Yeon, Oh Yeon Seo, Lee Hee Joon, Lee Jong Suk

Popularity Award: Joo Won, miss A’s Suzy

Best Couple: Song Joong Ki-Moon Chae Won, Lee Sang Yoon-Lee Bo Young, Lee Hee Joon-Jo Yoon Hee, Yoo Joon Sang-Kim Nam Joo

Youth Acting Award: No Young Hak, Nam Ji Hyun

One-Act Play Award: Yeon Woo Jin, Sung Joon, Yoo Da In, Park Shin Hye

Writer Award: Writer Park Ji Eun

Winners from the ’2012 KBS Drama Awards’!

fr ohkpop