Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest rynhanna

@mrdimples.... 

I saw that infamous green pant pic before and well it's end there. When you wrote those five descriptions I wasn't thinking in that way, I thought maybe those are for the clothes he wore, but when I read One Shunji Up, I was like 'what kind of clothes is that?' With your answer, I totally understand. 
I really want to know what is One Shunji Up.How is the picture looks like.

rynhanna

said: @mrdimples.... 

I saw that infamous green pant pic before and well it's end there. When you wrote those five descriptions I wasn't thinking in that way, I thought maybe those are for the clothes he wore, but when I read

One Shunji Up

, I was like 'what kind of clothes is that?' With your answer, I totally understand. 

I really want to know what is One Shunji Up.How is the picture looks like.

ctfrsgp said:

br />

@ctfrsgp : Hope you did not burn again deary.

@coolreborn fever is gone but something worse took its place. One of the medicine the doc gave me has caused an allergy reaction. Now my face covered with blotches of rashes. So u cant really tell tat i'm blushing anyway :((

@mrdimples : Aish... It was cold in here now I feel hot. hahahaha. Ok I have to poof before I lose my concentration. I hope it's winter in Korea already... we might see that kind of pants again...  >:)

@coolreborn wat kind of pants does JW wear in winter tat will send u down the moat again? Argh.. the medicine i jus took for the rashes is making me groggy hard to concentrate..

Hi gals, whoever is waiting for last Sunday's 1N2D with chinese sub, here it is. Enjoy!

Took the link from baidu.

http://static.youku.com/v1.0.0266/v/swf/loader.swf?VideoIDS=XNDQ5MzkyNDcy&touch=true&embedid=MTExLjY1LjI4LjEwAjExMjM0ODExOAJ3YXBwLmJhaWR1LmNvbQIvZi9xLTAtLXdhcHBfMTM0MDUwNDg0NjMzMF8yOTAtdXNtJTQwMSUyQ3N6JTQwMTMyMF8xMDAxJTJDLTItMy0wLS9t&wd=

ctfrsgp said:

@coolreborn wat kind of pants does JW wear in winter tat will send u down the moat again? Argh.. the medicine i jus took for the rashes is making me groggy hard to concentrate..

@ctfrsgp: I just noticed that when the weather is colder... Joo Won tend to wear those soft pants... I hope next colder season... he will still do so. :D

@coolreborn o i c. U always plant seeds of dirty tots in my mind >:) but i like it =)) =))