Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

I was torn earlier whether to watch kbs2 or kbsworld... ended up watching both or sneaking glances at the tv to watch 1n2d also.

Why was i torn? Because in both, he was wearing gray pants... hehehe! :\"> it was Chuseok special at kbsworld where they played in the mudflats and did bowling.

Boy!!! Both episodes were a treat!

Korean fan's confession to Lee Kangto about his graceful curves

“Kangto ah, I really did not mean to screencap your butt”

“Your lines are a national treasure, the beauty of these suits lies in the waist”

c24f8d35e5dde711cf957a04a7efce1b9c1661ad

“From side view, it is a wonder that a man can have such curvaceous waistline that it makes one feel like punching you”

“If I had to pick on something, it’s because your contours…….I am speechless”

be5a3112b31bb05118668ada367adab44bede0ab

“Even when you are in the crowd ,in midst of chaos, you still had to show off your curves..”

“Kangto ah ….do you know, I really did not mean to screencap your butt. I was only looking at your waist”

be5a3112b31bb05118a18ada367adab44bede06c

“When you are serious, why does my eyes follow to your waist…Can you forgive a person like me?

“When you are hurt, yet I find myself always looking at your contours instead, your back and …..butt…no…I believe I don’t have to say it out loud, it’s obvious.”

9a3d09e93901213febb6772e54e736d12e2e9563

“Why do I always take a screencap of ……..your back? I clearly had wanted to screencap your waist…”

“It’s unfathomable…right?”

3803b1389b504fc28ee289f7e5dde71191ef6dab

Chinese translation: m217tw on baidu

English translation: mrdimples@soompi

Source: DC

「Korean fan's confession to Lee Kangto about his graceful curves」

@mrdimples @coolreborn @hobeverly1212 @aisling Do u think The fans in korea and china hav noticed OOMR as well like we did? And hence, cutie's stylists banned sweatpants tat r made of thin soft materials? Herherherher... :D >:)

Guest sunshine4ever

This thread is opened 24/7 or something. Before I go to sleep and/or even when I wake up it has a lot of posts. Thanks so much for all of your pictures, videos, and translations. :)