Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

edit: glad to know i wasnt the only one to notice the part about Joowon complimenting his senior actors acting. we have yet to see how Joowon fare in a normal role. his roles always require extreme expression or something different than other characters. but his most normal role is TaeHee for Ojakgyo Brothers and Sam Wheat for Ghost Musical, and i gotta say, he's simply brilliant in that role. :-bd though i'm a tad bit afraid of the outcome of each of his projects, but i'm really excited to exploring his acting world in the next 60 years.

i hope Joowon can keep being who he is, and will not lose his passion or mindset. he's really one of a kind. i'm proud to be a fan of him. :x

My dear @farbarri‌ you said that you are afraid of the outcome of each of JW's projects. I can understand where you are coming from on that.

Rather than seeing it from a negative point of view and making ourselves sick from worry every time cutie takes on a new project, we can turn that fear into excitement. The only difference between fear and excitement/anticipation is our attitude towards it.

These days I keep telling myself to look at the positive side of things, both in dealing with the stress from worrisome matters in RL or from being a concerned supporter of JW. If I dun do that I probably would have ended up with serious health implications.

So, let's not be afraid of what could go wrong with JW's new drama and think of what can go right - what nice surprises he will have up his sleeves to show us as Cha Yoo-Jin, like what he did as Kang-To in BM and Shi-On in GD.

For me, I am not expecting to see how much better the Korean version of NC can do as compared to the original Jap drama. I purely just looking forward to see my beloved JW playing a character from my fave manga in his own interpretation and enjoying the show, and not to compare him with Tamaki Hiroshi. It wouldn't be fair to make that comparison because the latter is a more experienced actor than JW and the excellent on-screen chemistry Tamaki had with Ueno Juri was built up over a few years since NC was made into a 11-ep drama serial, 2-ep special and 2 movies.

Since there was no refuge from the onslaught of Cutie in ripped jeans and he looking so namja in those candid shots, I had to channel my energy somewhere.....you know cold showers aren't exactly environment friendly......just sayin.........

if you can overlook the many flaws and absolutely amateurish attempt.....here's what I have been doing

jwcharorchestra_zpsde123e49.png

Guest mydeed

mrdimples said: mrdimples said: GUESS what this is...

Recently, JWCIFC planned a surprise for Cutie. This is IT. I will announce the answer in 1 or 2 weeks' time and meanwhile, I will post a picture every other day as a clue.

Happy Guessing!

Edited

@mrdimples

its picture/cover of joo won with a guitar/electric guitar.....i think
hymmm but a little different....(wooden and looking @ it... theres a hole @ the middle)

hymmm coolreborn fantasizing joo won with it???>>>>>>raisin??????
  =))
fan meeting????mini concert????

or cd---collection of joo won music

everyone wants him to release an album...

am i closer to the clue
=))

@mrdimples it's a picture of Joowon playing guitar from Unchained Melody video. The one where he said "Don't be embarrassed and listen to it well until the end." :) :)

Am i right? Can i keep Jaecheon as my present forever? ♥♥♥

manjoo said: Edited

@mrdimples

its picture/cover of joo won with a guitar/electric guitar.....i think
hymmm but a little different....(wooden and looking @ it... theres a hole @ the middle)

hymmm coolreborn fantasizing joo won with it???>>>>>>raisin??????
  =))
fan meeting????mini concert????

or cd---collection of joo won music

everyone wants him to release an album...

am i closer to the clue
=))

Cutie on Running man kuuuuu~~ super duper excited!
11gw.gif

Those pants!!! As if a cat got a hold of them - me hihi rawr xD No, no cutie my mind isn't something to clap about but you're forgiven ^^
nno.gif
Pics credits are on them~

FAIL!!!    ali_012.gif No JaeCheon-manager-nim for you this time.

WHAT??? THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS? HOW CAN I NOT HAVE JAECHEON WITH ME???? ooops~ i forgot. He's already with me. ;)) ;)) ;))

I'm pretty sure i'm right though. The picture looks very similar to the Unchained Melody video. Hmm... please tell me if any of this is correct/close:

1) a book about music instruments? For him to prepare for his new drama role?

2) a carved object in a particular shape

3) scrapbook about ME. Kidding! About us, cutie lovers?

4) jigsaw puzzle :D

5) clothes or accessories

*snuggles next to jaecheon, discussing the answer*