Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest princess89

rionae said: princess89 said: Hi, I am a new fan here.
I've just watched his drama 'Bridal Mask' last two weeks *I know I was very late*.. and fell in love with him, and I've started to watch his other dramas like Good Doctor and variety show 2Days 1Night, but I must say, my favorite drama is Bridal Mask :) 
I will waiting for his other dramas :) Hope to meet many people here :)

Hoping/Wishing that this is true...

You know how sensitive Filipino people when it comes to telenovelas/dramas.... it will be a huge success if its Air on Primetime TV Show... Hoping After airing the Hier which is Rewind tssst........ Or they will stick to (Faith)
Haizzztss.....
I'm fed up with same korean novela/actor over and over again.......

Any filipino fan here???

http://forums.abs-cbn.com/good-doctor-%28-%29/good-doctor-%28-%29/120/
http://www.pinoystop.com/news/entertainment/2884/abscbn-announces-new-shows-for-2014

Joo won Fan Boy

sweetdreams_87

said:

rionae

said:

Ghost Musical FB posted something.... though i have no idea what it's about.

Ghost Musical ★ ★ 2014 Awards 
Actors and staff are pulled directly ghost! Guess a little bit special awards - the winners 3 lottery to him on June 29 makgong invite ghost! He is coming ~ ~ ♪ ♪ feel Join Now!(translated by Google)

source: Ghost Musical Facebook

I was just going through this random article on Daum and since Baek Yoon Shik has decided to do the role of Streseman, anticipation for the drama has increased, because:
http://joynews.inews24.com/php/news_view.php?g_menu=700210&g_serial=828607

*BYS is considered a method actor - his mere presence and delivery of dialogues instills the vibe of the scene - I guess Cutie was talking about being like those seniors who can do their role like it is a part of their daily lives.
*BYS agreed to do this role immediately without further convincing - as the article goes it took him less than a second to say yes. Since playing eccentric roles is his panache, I am sure we should see a different colour in the Korean drama adaptation.
The only tricky part is now Nodame. I really hope a good actress can deliver a 4D effect like Ueno Juri did. And also the concert master Mine - oh I so badly want Kang Ha Neul to do that role!!!! But he will start shooting his new movie :(

simplydramafied1082 said: I was just going through this random article on Daum and since Baek Yoon Shik has decided to do the role of Streseman, anticipation for the drama has increased, because:

*BYS is considered a method actor - his mere presence and delivery of dialogues instills the vibe of the scene - I guess Cutie was talking about being like those seniors who can do their role like it is a part of their daily lives.
*BYS agreed to do this role immediately without further convincing - as the article goes it took him less than a second to say yes. Since playing eccentric roles is his panache, I am sure we should see a different colour in the Korean drama adaptation.
The only tricky part is now Nodame. I really hope a good actress can deliver a 4D effect like Ueno Juri did. And also the concert master Mine - oh I so badly want Kang Ha Neul to do that role!!!! But he will start shooting his new movie :(

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT - ON THE CLOSING OF "GHOST" MUSICAL - 29TH JUNE 2014

What a ride it has been from 24th Nov 2013 till now for Cutie as he embarked on his musical after 4 years   :)   And as Ghost finally closes their curtains on the 29th June, we have decided to do something special for our beautiful man.
To all our moaties, rockies and gardeners, start to write up a personal love letter / note of appreciation / poems for Joo Won. It can be personal, a general note or even collage of pics - as novel as possible. Our Admin team is planning to organise a small contest on all your incoming entries and the best one out of the lot will be selected and refined into HD version which will be delivered to the man himself   :)
So get your creative juices flowing and photo shops on the loose for the following:
1) A letter to Joo Won - it has to be in English (so that everyone is treated fairly in this contest).2) It can be short or long, colourful or b/w, with or without fanarts. Pictures too can be used to tell your love for the man.3) Moaties and Rockies you can be naughty but try to keep it superficial since if it is selected we don't want to see other ladies in the crowd raging   >:)   (KIDDING!!! LET'S TRY TO BE IN THE BEST OF OUR MANNERS)4) Mail your entries to e-mail ID - cuties2mjw@gmail.com5) Deadline will be 23rd June 2014 ( @Midnight Pacific Standard Time = 04:00 pm in Seoul, Korea of 24th June, 2014)
So may the fairest with their pens win   :)    Let us try to wish the best for Cutie as he showered his emotions for us during the entire run of Ghost even when he was down mentally and physically. Wishing everyone the best in their entries!
-Edit-
Just a couple of reminders
1) For fan arts, please do not use pictures from DC Gallery or any of them watermarked by respective owners2) Please use that are official or from previous pages of the forum that do not have respective owners3) Cute chibis are also invited   :) 

Girls.....is there anything that oppa can't do ::sighs:: joowon is so sweet and gentle. Btw i don't know if anyone else feels this way but i hate it when reporters or interviewers asks if oppa likes other man lol or when they comment on how ditzy he is. It's obvious that he was brought up in a really good environment where he is able to freely express who he is. They need to stop raining on his parade of happiness and goofiness  :x

simplydramafied1082 said: I was just going through this random article on Daum and since Baek Yoon Shik has decided to do the role of Streseman, anticipation for the drama has increased, because: