Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@ctfrsgp: Dear when you are in the moat, you are in the moat. Now as I always do, I crawl in the garden if I am not feeling guttery-moaty like when I'm doing something else or pissed off about something and can't think moaty stuffs. It's the green pants that done me in... whenever I see that, boom!!! moat time... LOL.

@ctfrsgp: Dear when you are in the moat' date=' you are in the moat. Now as I always do, I crawl in the garden if I am not feeling guttery-moaty like when I'm doing something else or pissed off about something and can't think moaty stuffs. It's the green pants that done me in... whenever I see that, boom!!! moat time... LOL.[/quote']

@coolreborn I'm jus thinkg ... tat ep of 1N2D in which cutie wore tat soft green pants, was it the trip to the dinosaur island when the managers and stylists were unable to follow and where cutie fell asleep on Papa Kim's chest? If tatz the ep, then therez a possibility tat if his stylist/manager was there with him, cutie might not have wore the green pants. dont U think so? :P

@coolreborn woow it's really hard to answer to the first picture ... if he was lee kang to  ... i will have just make it a LITTLE bigger  just to see more of his legs ( and not what you think ).. but our joo won in class is just sooo cute !! soo I think I'm  A for this pic   :\"> 

@ctfrsgp hahah you are right, I will just wear those floats ! hahaha so I will not ompletely fall in the moat ! ^^

so unnis, I will leave you now ... I'm going to have dinner with some friennd !! I'm hungryyy !!

see you ~~

OMG! :-O

Im in a big trouble here because i want to choose A but my hand typing B... #-o

I let @coolreborn decide for me since she is an expert.

@mrdimples, LOL you just tricks us and caught undeniable.. =))

@koreantiti good for you girl you choose A/garden but why there is a B? Aha! You are tempted or what? LOL

@hobeverly1212 make up ur mind. Hahaha

@ctfrsgp.. Im a good swimmer so, im not using any float... Incase if i fall.. Haha :-\"

ctfrsgp said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

@ctfrsgp

: Dear when you are in the moat, you are in the moat. Now as I always do, I crawl in the garden if I am not feeling guttery-moaty like when I'm doing something else or pissed off about something and can't think moaty stuffs. It's the green pants that done me in... whenever I see that, boom!!! moat time... LOL.

@cutify @coolreborn @cftrsgp @mrdimples: I was just trying to climb back to the garden then this HILARIOUS quiz came out.. I was giggling to myself until I saw the infamous green pants again n I jus burst out laughing while slipping back down to the moat!

My mom tot I was mad n its the middle of the nite for christ sake WAHAHAHA

koreantiti said:

@coolreborn woow it's really hard to answer to the first picture ... if he was lee kang to  ... i will have just make it a LITTLE bigger  just to see more of his legs ( and not what you think ).. but our joo won in class is just sooo cute !! soo I think I'm  A for this pic   :\"> 

@ctfrsgp hahah you are right, I will just wear those floats ! hahaha so I will not ompletely fall in the moat ! ^^

so unnis, I will leave you now ... I'm going to have dinner with some friennd !! I'm hungryyy !!

see you ~~

@ctfrsgp, i think you are right about that.. I dont think floats is enough i should prefering myself a speedboat at least when somebody tried to drag down under i still can scape safely... Hahaha... :ar!

coolreborn said:

fr DCinside

Joo Won's Birthday Cake

@mrdimples quiz plus this, im in a dilemma --i mean the green pants on top =))

so i made our bday greeting card so neutral , twit this actually.and if joowon attempts to visit us for a peak. oh well ;))

p/s i only made my backread upto p.107. so i hope i  got the  regulars ' names here. 

both moat and garden have flowers don't they?

\:D/ im only new here but my name listed.

Tyvm @lyra_brillantez.. :x

@lyra_brillantezThank you so much! You are AWESOME! I love your birthday greeting card and thank you for putting my name right on top. You actually tweet this? DAEBAK!
@coolreborn @ctfrsgp @koreantiti @hobeverly1212 @cutify @aisling @sa0irse
hope the quiz help you find your identity although some here clearly didn't need any help. If you need to seek clarification on any of the question, don't worry, you are in the safe place called the Garden. 
Good Night! Sweet Dreams to Garden Girls and Sweat Dreams to Moat Pals!