Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@Ma OO thanks for the IG posts! I wonder what people think of That Guy/It's Him. I hope it gets really good reviews and by word of mouth be a box office hit or something. 

And yes, that's a guy's voice wow-ing. Joo Won also has male fans who admire his dedication to his craft! I've seen a few of them and it makes me happy that Cutie has different types of fans. 

@farbarri that is nice to hear that the app is doing well and I think we can say that Cutie helped in that. I just don't get it why Cutie is only doing cfs/endorsements for not so widely popular stuff, at least the brands that are not globally recognized as others. Is it deliberate? Or does he not get offers from them yet? 

@gilaswan well at least you'll finish Joo Won's works. Teehee. Welcome to our world! :)  and I agree with you, that is one smolderingly hot Cutie in that I Weekly mag! *melts* thanks for the trans JWCIFC! ♥ 

Edited by moonandhearts
  • Like 5

When is the vip premiere? The movie will come out tomorow right.

Today is the VIP Premiere. I am not sure what time will it be in Korea.

i think I saw an article saying that Kim tae hee will support joowons new movie by showing up at the VIP premiere todayyy kyaaa

• Like 7

Oh my! There sure are plenty of Cutie's friends who attended the VIP premiere! 

From Baker King mom Jung In Hwa to Gaksital's Shin Hyun Joon to Ojakgyo Brothers/Yongpal's Jung Woong In to Good Doctor's Joo Sang Wook to Tomorrow Cantabile's Dohee to Ghost's Ivy to Fashion King's Sulli to Yongpal's Kim Tae Hee

I am looking forward to a mini 1N2D s2 reunion and I hope it happens! 

P.s. Sorry I can't copy pictures as of now. Maybe someone else can do it? 

Edited by moonandhearts
  • Like 6

You know, my favourite V-app broadcast that Joo Won did was the one where his mother prepared this amazing lunchbox meal for him while he was on the set of YongPal. I just watched it again. He looked so adorable and awed by what his mum sent him! Can see he comes from a very loving family. So nice to have a son so appreciative of your cooking, aye?

• Like 8

Wow I'm impressed. They took time out from their busy schedules to support Joowon. I know Yoo Jin, Joo Sang Wook and Jung Woong In are currently filming a drama so they probably have a very hectic schedule. Hope the movie is successful!

You know, my favourite V-app broadcast that Joo Won did was the one where his mother prepared this amazing lunchbox meal for him while he was on the set of YongPal. I just watched it again. He looked so adorable and awed by what his mum sent him! Can see he comes from a very loving family. So nice to have a son so appreciative of your cooking, aye?

Yeah a nice son... Did you just son-zoned him like Tae Hee unni? Hahahaha! (Just kidding)

*runs off to work* *work not getting done cos of checking up on Joowon*

• Like 9

I will leave other to post the photo.Meanwhile,I want to share this.

Cr Shin Hyun Joon

Based on google translator,he wrote:

Sweet and wonderful brother #Joowon #ThatGuy hit jackpot.

I remember JW said before that SHJ is his role model. He wants to be like his HJ hyung... to continue being an actor and to teach in the university in future. I am so glad he has picked a really good life mentor for himself :)  These 2 always send each other love on screen during KBS's Entertainment Weekly programme which SHJ is one of the hosts.

Edited by ctfrsgp
  • Like 10

Wow I'm impressed. They took time out from their busy schedules to support Joowon. I know Yoo Jin, Joo Sang Wook and Jung Woong In are currently filming a drama so they probably have a very hectic schedule. Hope the movie is successful!

Yeah a nice son... Did you just son-zoned him like Tae Hee unni? Hahahaha! (Just kidding)

*runs off to work* *work not getting done cos of checking up on Joowon*

Hahahah... I dongsaeng-zoned him a long time ago lah. Like Kim Tae-Hee, I want a son like him. Well, I have a son. I want my son to grow up like him. :)

• Like 5

I will leave other to post the photo.Meanwhile,I want to share this.

Cr Shin Hyun Joon

Based on google translator,he wrote:

Sweet and wonderful brother #Joowon #ThatGuy hit jackpot.

I remember JW said before that SHJ is his role model. He wants to be like his HJ hyung... to continue being an actor and to teach in the university in future. I am so glad he has picked a really good life mentor for himself :)  These 2 always send each other love on screen during KBS's Entertainment Weekly programme which SHJ is one of the hosts.

I know right? I like Shin Hyun Joon also. His acting is amazing and the fact that he is professor ,more amazing.

I think SHJ see the potential in JW and totally believe in JW to follow his footsteps. Every time,there is JW news on Entertainment weekly,he will smile proudly.He never really does that to other actors.

• Like 8