Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

English translation by manyearsago @ soompi (Note:   English translation is based on using Korean-Japanese Google Translator, translated contents could be slightly different from the original source, some texts  are not translated because Korean-Japanese Google Translator does not translate proper meaning.)

First off, I liked that Cutie still had his message of support to the cause for which the Ice Bucket Challenge was initially made - for ALS awareness and support. And not just to be "in" on this fad or whatnot.

Second, I looooove the rotating headers on joowoncutie.wordpress.com ! Great job you guuuuuuys!! *hugs*

Third, I am soooo confused by everyone's residency. Some messaged me they're in the garden but acts as if submerged deep down in the moat; some are just in denial; some insists they are a gardener but brings this huge stump everywhere. Waaaaaahhh! Soooo, if you change your mind from your original residency, you know how to reach me! Kekeke! :P

Fourth, thanks for the interview trans @manyearsago‌ ! Hihihi! Cutie's beauty regimen. Hahaha!

Lastly,

Not sure if this was posted...but...

HOT!!! HOT!!!! HOT!!!! *drools*

Have wanted to post a fanmade vid I found on the HK fanclub's instagram but for some unknown reasons the vid that appears is not the one I intended to share :-??

Anyway, I was surfing for cutie's news as usual and I found an article on a newspapers website that recommends L7CS to its readers. Glad to know that there are people out there (besides myself) who do find it entertaining to watch :x

☆ If you like “Chuck,” you’ll like “7th Grade Civil Servant.” ☆

Even within a sea of spy-genre American television, “Chuck,” during its five-season run on NBC, was a fresh breath of comedic air.

You won’t find high-tech underground headquarters or a super-computer human in MBC’s “7th Grade Civil Servant,” but what you will find is a good amount of humor and the intrigue that follows with any tale of espionage.

The drama, headed by Joo-won and Choi Kang-hee playing intelligence agents, may have been critically panned for its weak second half, but in the end it’s light-hearted, stay-in-and-marathon-Sunday fun — really, what more can you ask of a spy action rom-com?

================

Find the full article at http://www.koreatimesus.com/if-you-like-zodiac-youll-like-the-chaser/

I found interesting article --> call @farbarri
(translate by google)Ice Bucket Challenge campaign has been involved in the last 21 days the actor Samora. The hero of the time regaining the love fortune left screen manager

Led in a warm place for an unexpected result of the actors involved is Samora Ice Bucket Challenge. 
Ice Bucket Challenge campaign was involved in the agency office on the first floor of Samora last 21 days. Samora bueotgo to have him holding agency managers ice bucket, ice water was exhilarating Samora amid rain showers. 
Dwaetgo public through the agency official Youtube channel of Samora ice bucket shape is a challenge involved, gotta capture video screen that was appeared in the article. But that was the lice mungkeul've been looking at these Articles the heart of the manager who just broke up with a girlfriend. 
We found an old boyfriend face than an article of Samora, has only one year to get back to the woman. And again, the two men were acquainted. The challenge involved a bucket of ice Samora Shem after the manager gave love back. 
Samora agency Sim Entertainment said, "The manager was part of the water to Samora was started to love again" 22 Sun Star News and "created a happy result in the unexpected places of Samora ice bucket challenge," said
http://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2014082218223385480&type=3

After challenged by Joowon, KBS Director Moon Bo-Hyun accepted ice bucket challenged on August, 22nd and he nominated actress Jung yumi (KBS's Finding True Love). "I'm so grateful and honored to participate in this great campaign. Thanks to Joowon"
20140823011053_498912_520_917.jpg
http://www.etoday.co.kr/news/section/newsview.php?idxno=972609
(translate by google)KBS drama director, pointed to Samora ice bucket challenge involved ... "found in love" pointed jeongyum

The mission was accomplished, and pointed to the next Ice Bucket Challenge participants learn Samora this KBS drama munbohyeon director. 
PM has declared 22 days as days started to participate willingly in a good spirit munbohyeon drama director. Watch drama PD among younger people stood in front of the camera with a look a the prepared ice water for baptism. 

He left the cement for the pointing of his first Samora. "I'm so grateful and honored to participate in this great campaign, thanks to Mr. Samora loved the usual," he said. 
Following ", He was suffering from Lou Gehrig's disease who can love me like the camera and the bishop. Pray for his complete recovery through participation in this campaign, I want to remind you that you also work hard molt and family. Himnaesigo all, it would be great is a good world without hurting the world who are suffering by all means have a good spirit prevailed, "said the planning for the care and support for ALS spirit once again participate in this event Huanyu ventilation sikimyeo doing the serious impression said. 
Soon bueotgo they are all juniors have a full bucket of ice water hit the water intact director of the Baptist statement. 
The drama director munbohyeon these participants are the KBS weekend drama 'Come a family' and the hostess of being written gangeungyeong writer, drama 'Discovery of Love' actress jeongyumi authorized such a pointing. 
Promote awareness of ALS and chairs (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis) in the United States ALS ALS Foundation sponsored challenge SNS campaigns designed ice bucket. You can choose a $ 100 (USD 100,000 yen) donated or ice bucket upside down when pointed me write opponent

Just because Joowon is awesome...He tweeted after his fan signing today...just like he always does! ♥♥♥

오늘 싸인회를 했습니다~ 실내에서 진행에서 많이 복잡하셨죠? 와주셔서 감사하고.. 그냥 많이 위험해보여서..흠.. 아무튼! 너무 감사드립니다^^

— 주원 (@Moonjunwon)

August 23, 2014

sweetdreams_87 said: Just because Joowon is awesome...He tweeted after his fan signing today...just like he always does! ♥♥♥

오늘 싸인회를 했습니다~ 실내에서 진행에서 많이 복잡하셨죠? 와주셔서 감사하고.. 그냥 많이 위험해보여서..흠.. 아무튼! 너무 감사드립니다^^

— 주원 (@Moonjunwon)

August 23, 2014

raining Mountia pictures~ :x :x :x :x

14202_810215259011398_773277441566135713
10626457_810199585679632_214097712383295
10635716_810184735681117_840271958499501

lost so much weight. but he still looks really good. :D

1907768_810161465683444_8961456264113950

wow... fans can get so close to him! what a great experience to those who managed to touch him.

1907768_810161479016776_9040665628311948

Cr: DC Joo Won Gallery, Owners on Twitter, K. Kwan

more pictures can be viewed here:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.810160105683580&type=3&l=df968f49b4