Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

I just saw in JW's website some Korean fans are talking about this vid of the Ice Bucket Challenge.

Below is a tweet by the gentleman in the vid.

저도 아이스 버킷 챌린지에 참여하였습니다. 루게릭 환자들에게 많은 관심 바랍니다. 다음 챌린저는 방송인 홍진호 씨, 배우 주원 씨, 서교동에서 자영업을 하시는 민경진 씨입니다. 잘 부탁합니다. http://t.co/TDRNeFZAmL

— 김풍 (@kimpoong)

August 20, 2014

Translation of tweet by google:

I took part in the ice bucket challenge.

For a lot of attention to ALS patients.

The broadcaster's next challenger is hongjinho, Mr. Samora actor, who's self-employed in Seogyo Min, Kyung - Jin. Thank you.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

I heard cutie's name and 1N2D being mentioned in the vid. Has uri cutie been named to take the challenge?

============

Find out more about the "Ice Bucket Challenge" at http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ice_Bucket_Challenge

-edit-

I was watching a Taiwanese news on our cable TV. There was a report on this "Ice Bucket Challenge" and it is said that this event has been carried out by some Hollywood celebrities and sportsmen. And looks like the celebrities in China, HK and Taiwan are now taking up this challenge too.

Yep I guess Cutie has to take up the challenge within 24 hours otherwise they would have to donate $10 to the ALS society.

Hope Cutie is aware he has been tagged for the Ice Bucket Challenge.

Wonder how does Cutie know Mr. Kim Poong? He is a cartoonist.

Maybe they will do it at the photoshoot for FK today... maybe they know each other thru' the manga creator of FK ?

As we draw nearer to the day which Cutie will come back to our small screens in Cantabile Tomorrow, I think it is timely to do a roll call of Joo Won fans. Since Joo Won has not been in dramaland for the past year, understandably many have not been frequenting this thread. Hopefully we will see them coming back when the new drama airs and I also anticipate more new fans joining. A while back, our dear @moonandhearts drew up a residents list of soompiers on this thread. We have not updated it for a long time. I know we have quite a number of newcomers here, I hope you can give a shout out to @moonandhearts via PM so that she can update her list. In case she is too busy, please include @coolreborn in your PM so that she can help @moonandhearts to collate. Here's the list we had, if your name is not here, please PM the girls with details like residency(this one you got to take the moat quiz), country you are from and your birthday :D 
JOO WON CUTIES RESIDENT LIST (as of April 10, 2014) alphabetically arranged by JOO WON CUTIES RESIDENT LIST(as of April 10, 2014)

alphabetically arranged by USERNAME

USERNAME RESIDENCY COUNTRY  BIRTHDAY
1 @AndrejaH rockies Slovenia 20-Mar
2 @anne22 rockies USA 22-Jan
3 @cece87 garden Indonesia  28-Jan
4 @coolreborn moat Philippines 30-Sep
5 @crazyoverkdrama moat Philippines 6-Dec
6 @ecs707a rockies USA 8-Oct
7 @ell4u   Philippines 30-Nov
8 @ellasam81 garden Singapore 19-Jun
9 @exile18 rockies Singapore  8-Nov
10 @farbarri moat  Malaysia 19-Nov
11 @goldlotus moat Vietnam 26-Apr
12 @jooceci rockies Malaysia 6-Feb
13 @joowonielovely moat Indonesia  16-Aug
14 @joowonised rockies Indonesia  28-Jun
15 @julyjaejoong rockies Indonesia  8-Jul
16 @kinkipeifun moat Malaysia 1-Jan
17 @Layali moat UAE 2-Aug
18 @lunamaisara garden Malaysia 31-Jul
19 @ma OO garden Singapore 25-Mar
20 @maryss rockies Bolivia  15-Jul
21 @maygrool   Myanmar 7-Apr
22 @maymay moat Indonesia  25-May
23 @mikhaella75 moat Philippines 6-Jan
24 @mindymoe rockies Indonesia  30-Apr
25 @miro_b garden Canada 20-Feb
26 @mishielle rockies Canada 20-Aug
27 @moonandhearts  moat Philippines 24-Feb
28 @moonjw garden USA 20-Mar
29 @moonstar85 rockies Philippines 10-Sep
30 @mrdimples moat Singapore 20-Mar
31 @mydeed moat Malaysia 16-Sep
32 @myunicorn garden Indonesia  17-Jan
33 @noogoosaeyo garden Philippines 2-Apr
34 @ophris garden France 7-Oct
35 @padme moat Peru 24-May
36 @pandora460 garden Philippines 13-Oct
37 @pinknis moat Singapore 16-Nov
38 @raito1310 rockies France 13-Oct
39 @rynhanna moat Malaysia 11-Jun
40 @simplydramafied1082 rockies UAE 17-Oct
41 @stearly  garden Russia 17-Feb
42 @sweetdreams_87 garden Australia 29-Apr
43 @Tasia moat Singapore 3-Jul
44 @tokkimoon moat USA 10-Jul
45 @valinor500 garden Italy 12-Jul
46 @woneva rockies Singapore 12-Mar

more information on the list here [http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26639710/#Comment_26639710]

These are the list of drama programs in Oct & Nov, Mon-Tue timeslot:
- SBS's drama Secret Door to air in end of September until approximately end of November or early December. it's a 24 episodes historical drama starring quite good casts such as Lee Je Hoon. the follow-up is Pinnochio, which Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye are considering at the moment.
- MBC's drama A Lawless World. i tried to browse for the casts or news, but there arent any. i just know it will broadcast in October.
i guess it's gonna be a tough competition this time round too for Joowon in Cantabile Tomorrow. especially because it airs in the middle of a drama that has been airing for a few weeks already. as of now, the tough competition may come from Secret Door which airs in early September. but cant rule out the competition from A Lawless World too. fighting Cantabile Tomorrow! :x :x :x

Guest shenziy

It was done yesterday. 亲, you are 12 hours behind us, right?

yes.... I wasn't aware of the time difference all of a sudden...

I-)

@mrdimples Yeah, I read about that too, that Sulli is withdrawing from her group activities, as she's been tired of the media's spotlight on her private life... But then after that, I think the agency confirmed her dating rumors with someone call Choiza...Hmm... Yeah, I hope this will not ruin the Fashion King... 

Guest shenziy

Wait a minute.. why I saw something different? I saw a news that Sulli participated in the poster shooting yesterday, but I have trouble posting pictures (the screenshot) here. Could someone who understands Korean search for relevant information again?

Guest shenziy

Oh? maybe i should check DC.

I just hope by the time the movie airs in November, this thing has pretty much blown over.

The news source is called " TV Report".

Another actor cast for Tomorrow Cantabile.
2014082107405615262_1.jpg?time=122721

[NEWS] 14.08.21 Actor Jo Yoon-woo to join 'Tomorrow Cantabile' as trumpet player Lee Je-yong, who will make Cha Yoo-jin #JooWon feels jealous with his cute character ^^ http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2014082107405615262&type=1&outlink=1

cr: JooWonIndonesia
Cute trumpet player???? Looks like a new character. What will Yoojin be jealous of him on??