Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

moonandhearts said:

goldlotus

said: Good morning gals

I was really amazed with mrdimples's drawing skill and almost split my sides with laughter when reading her fangirl diary

:)

)

@mrdimples: I'm afraid everybody doesn't understand what cartoon I'm telling about.

Could I show them the clearer one. And I wish that the cardboard of Joo Won you are lending me is 3D one

:)

)

mrdimples said: goldlotus said: Good morning gals

I was really amazed with mrdimples's drawing skill and almost split my sides with laughter when reading her fangirl diary :))

@mrdimples: I'm afraid everybody doesn't understand what cartoon I'm telling about.

Could I show them the clearer one. And I wish that the cardboard of Joo Won you are lending me is 3D one :))

In addition to the lovely fanart by @mrdimples, we should also take a moment to acknowledge @BobbyBear for the adorable Sam chibi that adorns the letters, and @7superman for creating some lovely background photo collages.  Also, @coolreborn printed, compiled, and delivered our gift to its recipient!  Thanks to all who participated.

Your friendly JWCIFC admin team,
@simplydramafied1082, @goldlotus, and @ecs707a

Another fan video, this time from 沉不住气的奇奇 from Joo Won Bar Baidu

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzMzNjQ2MzM2.html?from=y1.2-1-86.3.1-1.1-1-1-0

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzMzNjU3MTQ0.html

there are more videos on her channel :D

Yup......it's hard.....enjoy :D

○&♡

And it's quite long too! I wonder how you were able to fit it in your baggage? Kekekeke! *sigh* if only this cartoon was not a figment of imagination but an account of some sort... of @mrdimples ' experience with Cutie perhaps? Or @coolreborn 's? Or mine?? :-? Hmmmmm.... come to think of it, almost all frames except the last two, were exactly what happened to me and eonni coolreborn! Hahahaha!

Seriously speaking though, where do they bring those standees/posters??? They can just give it to us y'know if they're gonna throw it away! We'll take good care of Cutie! ^^

Now that "GHOST" has ended it's run, to commemorate the event -

JOO WON CUTIE INTERNATIONAL FANS SUBBING TEAM PRESENTS:

JOO WON'S GOODBYE MESSAGE FOR GHOST:

Indeed dear, you were phenomenal and had sweated and persevered a lot putting your health at edge at times . Despite that you came out great and we will definitely adore you as Sam Wheat and will be added to the impressive list of roles you have done so far :x

I was mostly silently lurking here those past weeks.
now that exams are finished, I have time so :

Thanks you JWCS Team, for Life Log translations, articles, interviews and so on. You were my smiling break !

Thanks you Cuties, with your screencaps, pics of events or fanaccounts, full of positive views and admiration !

Congratulations for your letters, sweet or funny, they show the large fan base of our Cute Joo Won.

It's almost one year since I've found this adorable and smart young man and a few months after, this thread.

His Ghost time is over but in only  2 or 3 months, we will be able to watch his return in dramaland, finaly time goes by quickly ! I don't know if it will be a "hit" with hight ratings, I'm just waiting for his acting, I don't think he can disappoint me any more with this, even if the drama or the movie is not very good.