Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Joowon's leaving 1N2D. let's face it: we knew it was gonna happen. deep down, we knew it but we were just waiting for it to happen. well, for me, at least. knowing it was going to happen doesnt make the news bearable. it's still freaking sad for me.
here's my take on the matter. we knew Joowon couldnt go on tv hiatus for a long time, the man loves acting so much. before he made the decision, i'm sure he pondered over these scenarios:1) continue with his musical and 1N2D. he cant take up any drama offer for it will be too much at the same time.2) continue musical, take up drama/movie offers, leave 1N2D.
so yes, i guess he's going for option 2. i'm upset that i wont be able to get my weekly dose of those dimples and gorgeous smile and his love of bromance, but knowing Joowon, he's gonna be in dramas/movies after every few weeks of break. so, yeah...
*cries a river, living in denial* :(( :(( :(( :((

thank you for the pics @jjsweeter0211. seeing him smile brings a smile to my face as well in the midst of the 1n2d news. 

btw, what was that magazine he was looking at? He looks so amused and happy looking through it! It makes me curious. :P I wish the DC fans would post them too. or maybe those were their messages compiled into a magazine type reading material? (saw the pics at GD thread) 

ooooohhh. I also want that bear with gaksital costume and gd scrubs. :)

ctfrsgp said:

Now is the 'little devil' in me talking... take no offence... Im just ranting...

I hope the show will crash without cutie I have read some nasty comments in Baidu 1N2D forum which is full of fans of the cast of the 1st season. Quite a significant no. of them have been complaining how bad the S2 cast and crew have been performing even since S2 started and they have been hoping for the come-back of the old team...

About any other fans comments (especially about nasty ones) I Couldn’t.Care. Less. But I care about Joo Won and he obviously loves his hyungs very much. Joo Won’s last episode = my last episode, but I never would be able to wish some bad things to the show because it means a lot for other members and they means a lot for Joo Won.

Can’t talk. Looking this way:

@stearly dun get me wrong... of course i dun really wish for a bad ending for the show coz I love the rest of the team (perhaps maybe not the newest additions). Itz jus that the hurtful things tat those ppl had said abt our cutie... I just hope tat they will see that the drop in the ratings of the show as compared to S1, is not bcoz cutie or his hyungs are incapable. They shld realise that losing any one of our 7 guys may make the show worse than it is now.

I left for one day and the updates were:
- Joowon left 1N2D- Joowon sings 3 OST
ShiOn's version is the cutest song i've ever heard!!!! how the heck can he even sing a song with his character's version? i thought acting it alone is already difficult, and he even sings perfectly in ShiOn version? i just dont know how to describe the amount of LOVE for him i'm feeling right now.....
AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!