Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

because it's still September 30 in other parts of the world and since we're Joo Won Cutie INTERNATIONAL Fans, it's still Joo Won's birthdaaaaaaaaaaay! hahahaha! 
okay fine. since I only finished making this now (sorry. really bad at photo/gif editing. In the end, had to borrow one gif since it's hard to find clips of L7CS and I can't make a proper one with the limited clips. boo.)

sooooo, anyway... 
Happy birthday Cutie!!! ^^

NmjwW.gif

Guest mei8805

Yoon Bong Gil (윤봉길) me2day :
ybg4887_6221100015990872862.jpg?type=w50
"사랑하는 재간둥이 주원,늘~밝고착한 채원 그리구 나의파트너 빡이ㅋ 얼마안남았네T.T 오늘도 함께 해요~T.T♡"Translation : "Our beloved JooWon who has a lot of fun, Chaewon who's always bright&have a good heart the whole time, & my partner Parkㅋ There's no much time left T.T Today too, let's share all the joy&sorrow together~T.T♡"

moonandhearts said: because it's still September 30 in other parts of the world and since we're Joo Won Cutie INTERNATIONAL Fans, it's still Joo Won's birthdaaaaaaaaaaay! hahahaha! 
okay fine. since I only finished making this now (sorry. really bad at photo/gif editing. In the end, had to borrow one gif since it's hard to find clips of L7CS and I can't make a proper one with the limited clips. boo.)

sooooo, anyway... 
Happy birthday Cutie!!! ^^

I am in midst of RL work and tons of stuff. But I cannot concentrate, I keep replaying Joo Won's awesome, daebak OSTs. When I hear "Love Medicine" I want to cry. My Cutie, we are so blessed to have you. I have never met another person so nice, so awesome and talented like Joo Won. You are making my heart ache, I feel as if I am going to explode with all these emotions. Our gifts to you pale in comparison to what you have given us. You are so awesome in Good Doctor and now these Osts! You are God's gift to us, you truly are, WE LOVE YOU!

Omg I love his voice

I m now listening to his new ost

Oh. I gg to melt now lol

When I see this ost news and vid I was like screaming out and jumping up n down on my bed

Wow lucky my Bed never collapse lol

His high pitch s so good omg

I love him a lot ahhh

Love Medicine - Love Hurts and Love Heals

ilhq.png

Omiiii............I am so loving Joo Won's OSTs.

I have been very silent about the OSTs of this drama so far which is unusual because when I love a drama, I usually fall for the OSTs too. Drama songs always invoke a strong feeling when you listen to them. They sort of bring you back to your favorite or memorable scenes. This year, my hot favorite and probably one of the best I have come across are "I Hear Your Voice"'s OSTs, I could replay them over and over again. I was very hopeful that Good Doctor's OSTs would be the same kind of daebak.

It started very promising when I heard the background tracks in the teasers. They really set the mood for the drama. I absolutely adore the opening instrumental track. It has such a delightful, innocent, uplifting and hopeful kind of effect on me whenever I hear it.

Then when I heard 1st OST by Lee Yeong-Hyeon, I was a bit surpised. I thought it was kind of "makjang" if one can use the word to describe a song. However, at the beginning of the show, Si On faced a lot of hardship and prejudice so I thought the song was appropriate at that juncture.
Next was 2Bic, this is my least favorite OST. Nothing to do with their voices but the song was Over The Top for me. Every time I hear it, images of Olympics or some final sprint dash will appear in my mind. It was not the kind of love song I like.
Baek Ji Young is a undisputed OST queen. I like her song "Is Crying" enough but it didn't wow me to the extent that it kept playing in my head. I have heard her OSTs and this one didn't stand out. On the same token, Ha Dong Kyun's OST "Look Good" didn't make much impression either.

My favorite so far was one of the latest, Kim Jong Guk's "How Come You Don't Know" It manages to invoke sufficient emotions within me to write my fanfic. I will say that this and the Great UNKNOWN OST sung by a lady which quite a few people were looking for to no avail, are my favorites until Joo Won's "Love Medicine" blew me away.

I am discussing all these as a layman with no experience to critic a song or music. It's all individual's preference. "Love Medicine" gets to me not just because I am crazy about Joo Won but he really sang it with such emotions. The music is lovely, the lyrics so meaningful but this man executes and delivers more than just being technically superb, I can hear Si On's heart inside this song. I guess Joo Won has the advantage the other singers do not. He is after all the one playing the character himself, so we have this awesome OST which truly represents the sweet and sad love of an incredible man called Park Si On.

btw- I got a feeling they will play this song tonight or ep 19. I hope we are going to have some really good romantic scenes. This is one drama which I will really want an extension. Usually I don't like extensions, even to dramas I like. But I feel Good Doctor has so much more to show us. It's too late to petition, isn't it?

Awww the new OSTs are so awesome !!!
here are the download links :)fr http://zazonsim.com/main/bbs/board.php?bo_table=B12&wr_id=44457&sca=%EC%B5%9C%EC%8B%A0
주원 - 소독약 (Love Medicine)(굿닥터 OST Part 6) [2013.10.1] http://k002.kiwi6.com/hotlink/tp40vfd7rf/01_love_medicine_.mp3 

주원 - 내가 만일. 내가 만일 (시온 Ver.) (굿닥터 OST Part 6) [2013.10.1] http://k002.kiwi6.com/hotlink/r6c9msbqe5/02_.mp3 

내가 만일 (시온 Ver.) http://k002.kiwi6.com/hotlink/bmwo71k46y/03_ver._.mp3 

Joo Won – Love Medicine (소독약) Good Doctor OST

By popgasa on September 30, 2013

When you miss a person, no matter how much you push them

It’s like trying to stop a young childEverything that fills my eyes is you

I only look at you, who doesn’t know my heart

Though it hurtsWind blows in my heart, stepping on the countless scars

Though I know love is painful

My heart beats once again

I want to believe that our love

Isn’t momentary but is like destinyWe’re resembling each other, even the little things

The way you talk, even your laughter

You have become my home in my life

With your warm touch

You make me live, only youWind blows in my heart, stepping on the countless scars

Though I know love is painful

Isn’t momentary but is like destinyMy cold and frozen heart

The person who made it race again

Is youThough I know love is painful

Isn’t momentary but is like destiny

http://popgasa.com/2013/09/30/joo-won-love-medicine-소독약-good-doctor-ost/

lol pso singing it s so cute

I love pso voice

meinitafitriana sari said: Yoon Bong Gil (윤봉길) me2day :
ybg4887_6221100015990872862.jpg?type=w50
"사랑하는 재간둥이 주원,늘~밝고착한 채원 그리구 나의파트너 빡이ㅋ 얼마안남았네T.T 오늘도 함께 해요~T.T♡"Translation : "Our beloved JooWon who has a lot of fun, Chaewon who's always bright&have a good heart the whole time, & my partner Parkㅋ There's no much time left T.T Today too, let's share all the joy&sorrow together~T.T♡"

Oh my God, I have been dreading to hear this news for quite a long time now.... now it becomes real

google translate:

[Exclusive] Joo , schedule problems '1 Night 2 Days' and get off at 1 year and 8 months of discussion

[OSEN = choenayoung News] Actor Joo sign the KBS 2TV weekend variety 'Happy Sunday -1 night 2 days ' ( 1 night 2 days or less ) to get off at . Meanwhile, at home and abroad , such as the shooting schedule Samora two overlapping '1 Night 2 Days ' starring 've been through in the complaint was known .

One day , according to the latest official bangsongga Samora overseas activities schedule problems '1 Night 2 Days' production team doctor and get off to the side and said to percussion . The middle of this month and is scheduled to last recorded .

Samora end of February last year , Kang nayoungseok PD and the bus stop while new members have joined . Kim Seung- time members as the water changes dramatically , Cha Tae Hyun , Sung Si Kyung , along with has been selected as the new family member . This Samora 1 year and 8 months after the program has been retired . Actor Uhm Tae Woong as Joo family and yuhaejin agency known to the residual

This '1 Night 2 Days' members once again ahead of the redevelopment yirumyeo atmosphere is switched

frm http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1109693913

tumblr_inline_mqf6l6tQZo1qz4rgp.gif

Yep just saw the news. I think mid of October would be his last episode as per the news. Because of his musical dates and schedule, it will clash with the recording of the show. Aigooooooo, hmph, I don't think Joo Won wants to leave the show. Poor thing,I hope he will still be there on other variety shows :(

----edit-----

I am assuming this might be one of the reason his manager said he was not smiling the whole time on the 26th, until our food project arrived. Really don't know what to say - seems like I've been struck by lightning :((

OH MY GOSH. 
I can't believe the roller coaster of emotions I just felt today. TT_TT
I was sooo happy in the morning seeing Joo Won Cutie International Fans' birthday video for cutie and was lol-ing like crazy for the first part. Then I was scrambling like crazy trying to finish the bday gif for cutie (thanks for appreciating @mrdimples. btw I already tweet-ed it to him) before Sept 30 ends in the other side of the world. After that, I saw soompi took away my siggy again (c'mon soompi that was just one pic - just a combination of gifs! I'm putting it back! >_<) Then I watched Good Doctor Ep 17 and initially I thought I was watching moaty productions by @mrdimples and @coolreborn during the Couple Dinner that Dr. CYS won (really! It was as if they wrote it. right? right?) and then laughing like crazy with the antics of Dr. Lizzie and PSO and feeling all nervous for the ending and excited for what's in store for our OTP. and then, 3 GOOD DOCTOR OSTs were released!!!! WOW!!! JOO WON is DAEBAK!!! I cannot fathom how he could do all those and that was some lovely singing! I'm no expert as well but you could really feel the words. It is overflowing with emotions! I knew they'll release Joo Won's OST for GD on his birthday! Truly a nice gift to us fans as well! AND there's even a Park Si On version! I don't know how Cutie does that, but he's soooooooo good! singing beautifully, in character even! wow! just wow! He keeps surprising us with these awesome talents and such heartfelt acting and singing. We love you Joo Won. sooooooo much... 

and after all those, my heart sank as I read the posts above me. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Joo Won's leaving 1N2D????? But he's the only reason I'm watching it!!!! huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!! TT___________TT But I guess if it will take a toll on his health, then I'd rather he leave the show. awwwww.... I'll definitely miss the bromance and his cute persona in it. Maybe that's why he was sad lately??? awwwwwwwwwwww... my poor cutie... *sobs* *omg.iamstillindenial* 

huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. that's cruel SIM Ent. releasing 3 OSTs and dropping the bomb on us about Cutie leaving 1N2D. my heart can't take it... 

*crying my heart out*