Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

ooooh noooo... Jus saw this pic in Baidu... fans there said itz fr tonight's ep

(cr. OSEN and 朱元吧 Baidu)

timg-306_zpscafdf28e.jpg

-edit-

The written preview of ep 19 I read in Baidu said tat:

- WS gave SeoRo a secret mission, he asked abt wat YS and the rest of the team r doing but did not get a reply

- Mirae told Jay to follow someone

- the crooked director ordered DH to attack Mirae

- the director tricked and distracted Mirae

- in the mean time, DH is getting into the sniper position on rooftop of a building

- in the midst of conflict, SW called DH's name and appeared on the scene

Pardon my translation... not as good and fluent as mrdimples :P

(cr. Chinese translation by beshd fr 朱元吧 Baidu)

@ctfrsgp.... Dear' date=' it's too early in the morning to give me a heart attack... Can i download those gif?? PLEASE??[/quote']

Those r for the heart exercises... to make sure tat your heart is not frozen, my dear pororo :))

mhelbenito said:
Hi everyone! I've been a lurker for a long time, you guys are the best. This is the most alive and funniest thread i've been through. I just can't resist to remain quiet anymore!  I'm enjoying the pics, the videos, the gifs, and the conversations here! Keep it up guys!! xoxo!!

He says "Blow away the summer heat!".... awww be careful what you wish for babe.... when food trippin' gets you trippin' over... lol....

Guest mhelbenito

moonandhearts said: Welcome @mhelbenito!!!

Wow this thread's moving really fast! And a lot more international fans are getting curious about joo won and thereafter falling in love with him and/or his acting. Or you know, falling in the moat lake! ㅋㅋㅋ
What's even more awesome is that not everyone Had the same drama where they first saw cutie. But when people saw him in any of the dramas he was in, they traced back to all his previous drama, and thus the addiction/admiration begins.

Tonight's the 2nd to the last ep for L7CS right? I'm a bit sad that we will only get to see cutie on sundays only after his drama, but I'm really glad L7CS is ending already, what with the weird plot (or perhaps almost lack thereof) and characterization. Although, you can't help but enjoy cutie's acting here! :D it's nice to see him smile so much and have fun in the drama he's in.

Guest mhelbenito

arch00 said:
welcome to cutie's thread @mhelbenito >:D<
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Awww! thank you sweetie!!! I'm looking forward to interacting with you guys!! 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSywZMjIE-d22HG48mUlb

Guest arch00

mhelbenito

said:

arch00

said:

welcome to cutie's thread @mhelbenito >:D<

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awww! thank you sweetie!!! I'm looking forward to interacting with you guys!! 

Guest mhelbenito

coolreborn said: @mhelbenito: Welcome to the thread dear!!!  hmmmmm.... know what, I already know you in twitter... I think I saw you tweeting about Cutie and moat.... LOL. :D

mikhaella75 said:

@silhouettes90..maybe @arch00 ex =)) =)) =))

dear @mikhaella75 HAHAHA my EX  [-( i think i need to give the proof again  =))

but i will be really really sad to hear about the news :(

ps again those girls are @bobsavero and @crazyoverkdrama pororo :))

Jokes aside... I think it might just be Han Sr whoz got shot at or worse still, it could be SW. In the written preview, Mirae has ordered Jay to follow someone...