, here is my plant

:D

<br />

<br />

photo cr to the uploaders

<br />

@ctfrsgp

: mmm, okay okay. i understand, old bunny need a peacefullnes.

hehehehehehe

@SaranghaeJW : Oh my, Welcome to the thread dear. I think I forgot to welcome you early on. Was busy moating with the moaters here. And that new pics of Cutie on the loose... I think I need no more explanation eh. Enjoy your stay here dear, and see you around.

Guest mhelbenito

Hi everyone! I've been a lurker for a long time, you guys are the best. This is the most alive and funniest thread i've been through. I just can't resist to remain quiet anymore!  I'm enjoying the pics, the videos, the gifs, and the conversations here! Keep it up guys!! xoxo!!
tumblr_mkadtvOWxU1qaoivlo1_400.jpg
He says "Blow away the summer heat!".... awww be careful what you wish for babe.... when food trippin' gets you trippin' over. #BrainFreeze!.. lol....

@ pororo, Im trying to dstract u gals and lure u towards KT so tat no one will hav Tae-Hee except for me and @mydeed >:):D

timg-38_zpsf5830ad9.jpg

SC20121227-050000-1_zpsfcfd44aa.jpg

154C2D4150A22D9F1E8F39_zps5a20d8ef.gif

(cr. as tagged and Baidu)

So, tat was u lurking around my bunny holes... I tot I saw something black and something white flashing abt yestersday but wasnt sure if it was a penguin or panda :))

viewimageM-8_zpsbf5c6e84.jpg

IMG-20130326-WA0000_zps73a0cd42.jpg

(cr. original creator)

@mydeed I hav found these 2 vids of OB with funny scenes of TH... hez so cute when hez shy and embarassed or jealous :)) :x

-edit-

One more... TH the jealous clumsy stalker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGRuUj4cprA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Welcome @mhelbenito!!!

Wow this thread's moving really fast! And a lot more international fans are getting curious about joo won and thereafter falling in love with him and/or his acting. Or you know, falling in the moat lake! ㅋㅋㅋ

What's even more awesome is that not everyone Had the same drama where they first saw cutie. But when people saw him in any of the dramas he was in, they traced back to all his previous drama, and thus the addiction/admiration begins.

Tonight's the 2nd to the last ep for L7CS right? I'm a bit sad that we will only get to see cutie on sundays only after his drama, but I'm really glad L7CS is ending already, what with the weird plot (or perhaps almost lack thereof) and characterization. Although, you can't help but enjoy cutie's acting here! :D it's nice to see him smile so much and have fun in the drama he's in.

Cutie Tweeted:

358xamr.jpg

Google Translate:
Were supposed to dash nyat! RT @ 2PMagreement211: @ gangjjang vow Oh I'm sorry about ㅠ ㅠ sobbing can not believe just like I was not when dash're kidding ㅠ ㅠ ..

..... looks like Cutie cried on their last day of shooting. Aawww... its so like him. I was sad myself knowing that 7G will end. Its a mixed feeling actually, I feel relief that it will end at the same time sad that it will end. Thank you guys, for the support and love that you gave Joo Won. Even though some of us felt like giving up on the drama... still we hold on and still here. And even though some of us didn't watch it, I still know that you supported Joo Won in every way you can.

Now.... move forward to the next level.... Joo Won's new movie!!! Yay!!! And I am no longer expecting anything kekekeke, better for my heart.

Guest arch00

coolreborn

said:

crazyoverkdrama

said: These gardeners are a whole lot creative than the moaters... They have the vegetable and fruits in their arsenal! All that talk with cactus, banana and upo is putting my imagination into overdrive.. Even raisins! I'll never eat raisins again...